Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Penn State And Pedophiles ?

inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 11:31:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess it is safe to assume that Mr Joe Paterno, the greatest college football coach ever, is not a pedophile. But he went to the University staff with this issue about child molestations. He did not call the cops after he realized that there was nothing done about the situation at hand. But the real issue here is about pedophiles and why they run America. You see these people are also part of the establishment, or the beast". They are the same wicked principalities of darkness in high places, who operate in darkness above the law. This is no different ! This is nothing new, and this happens every single day. They are evil beings who are incapable of doing good. See Reptilian Race on Google. Do not be fooled my friends, for now is the time to speak out against corruption. If you think that this is just some ridiculous rant, then prepare yourself for the worst. Because there will be more, and it is coming your way. You shall see.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:29:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 11:31:24 AM, inferno wrote:
I guess it is safe to assume that Mr Joe Paterno, the greatest college football coach ever, is not a pedophile. But he went to the University staff with this issue about child molestations. He did not call the cops after he realized that there was nothing done about the situation at hand. But the real issue here is about pedophiles and why they run America. You see these people are also part of the establishment, or the beast". They are the same wicked principalities of darkness in high places, who operate in darkness above the law. This is no different ! This is nothing new, and this happens every single day. They are evil beings who are incapable of doing good. See Reptilian Race on Google. Do not be fooled my friends, for now is the time to speak out against corruption. If you think that this is just some ridiculous rant, then prepare yourself for the worst. Because there will be more, and it is coming your way. You shall see.

Does anyone here care to comment on this issue ? You are not scared, are you ?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:18:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.

The Church of Satan is not harmless you imbecile.
Yes, there are humans running around here who pretend to be human.
A lot of them are not full blooded homosapiens. They are a mix breed of entities who are only concerned with ruling humanity and with an iron fist.
Just look at what is going on around the world with Occupation Wall Street.
Anarchy, as I predicted 5 years ago, is near.
And so is the police state.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:20:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are people trying to stop them, but they have little control.
There are secret society Native Americans known as The Watchers who are planning a war against these aliens. Time will tell how this will all turn out in the end.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:38:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:18:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.

The Church of Satan is not harmless you imbecile.

See even when I give you a chance you behave like this.

Yes, there are humans running around here who pretend to be human.
A lot of them are not full blooded homosapiens. They are a mix breed of entities who are only concerned with ruling humanity and with an iron fist.

Why hasn't anyone revealed this via a press conference and shown of the genetic evidence?

Just look at what is going on around the world with Occupation Wall Street.
Anarchy, as I predicted 5 years ago, is near.
And so is the police state.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:38:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:20:03 PM, inferno wrote:
There are people trying to stop them, but they have little control.
There are secret society Native Americans known as The Watchers who are planning a war against these aliens. Time will tell how this will all turn out in the end.

Don't you think that name is a little ironic?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:42:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:38:09 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:18:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.

The Church of Satan is not harmless you imbecile.

See even when I give you a chance you behave like this.

Yes, there are humans running around here who pretend to be human.
A lot of them are not full blooded homosapiens. They are a mix breed of entities who are only concerned with ruling humanity and with an iron fist.

Why hasn't anyone revealed this via a press conference and shown of the genetic evidence?

Just look at what is going on around the world with Occupation Wall Street.
Anarchy, as I predicted 5 years ago, is near.
And so is the police state.

Because the Powers That Be will destory anyone who tries to expose them directly and in the public eye. You can speculate as you are allowed to do so. But do not mention any names. This is why Tupac Shakur was killed.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:43:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:18:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.

The Church of Satan is not harmless you imbecile.
Yes, there are humans running around here who pretend to be human.
A lot of them are not full blooded homosapiens. They are a mix breed of entities who are only concerned with ruling humanity and with an iron fist.
Just look at what is going on around the world with Occupation Wall Street.
Anarchy, as I predicted 5 years ago, is near.
And so is the police state.

LOL, that was pretty rude. You don't have to be so hostile; it's not as though you're presented authoritative references, logical syllogisms, or even rational suppositions to present your point. You're literally telling a grown man that you believe that there are lizard people walking around and no one knows because it's a huge secret government conspiracy, although you somehow know for no special reason at all, and you're getting mad when he doesn't take you seriously.

You big silly.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:43:02 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:18:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:05:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:58:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 12:02:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:59:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:54:29 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:50:46 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:45:36 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 11:42:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If humanity has been infiltrated by evil reptillians why aren't people trying to expose them by obtaining physical evidence or just simply trying to kill them?

NB: Please don't try to kill reptillians.

Any ideas when it all kicks off, when the masks fall away and the forces of good and evil fight it out?

They have exposed them. But because they are master manipulators, the mainstream society is oblivious to this secret society group.
See this website for more information. I have proof !

http://www.skullandbones.org...

That's just a student society, and it makes no mention of reptillians, I have heard of that group before though.

But surely the rational thing to do is do something against these entities?

It does not have to mention anything about the reptilian race, or Annukai. The Bible tell you about the Nephilum and refers to the demons as "serpents".
They are the Principalities Of Darkness who rule in high places. Poverty has nothing to do with crime here. It is about the genetic makeup of these entities that encompass the dna of the devil. And this is a fact that has been proven by science and the data on infamous serial killers here in the US.

They have found demonic DNA in serial killers?

This was on a recent episode of Unsolved Mysteries which airs on Arts and Entertainment Network. It explained to you how their genetics were some how aligned in a way that gives them a psychotic nature. It was a real eye opener !
I suggest you do some research my friend and watch this episode on Youtube
when you can. Son Of Sam, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boston Stangler, etc.

Thats not what you said... lets try this again.

Do you believe that human society is infiltrated by reptillians/nephillim/demonic entities?

If so how can they be detected?

How can they be killed?

Are some serial killers reptillians?

Some serial killers are reptiles. But the Government will withhold this information frm you. So I myself cannot prove this to you. But based on the creation and inception of the church of Satan. Most of the most notorious serial killers were spawned during the 1960's and 70's. This was around the end of Vietnam.

You know that the Church of Satan is actually pretty tame... it loves to play at devil worship and that is about it?

So okay then... there are reptillian demons masquerading as humans... shouldn't someone be doing something about that?

If I believed that I'd be a serial killer.

The Church of Satan is not harmless you imbecile.
Yes, there are humans running around here who pretend to be human.
A lot of them are not full blooded homosapiens. They are a mix breed of entities who are only concerned with ruling humanity and with an iron fist.
Just look at what is going on around the world with Occupation Wall Street.
Anarchy, as I predicted 5 years ago, is near.
And so is the police state.

LOL, that was pretty rude. You don't have to be so hostile; it's not as though you're presented authoritative references, logical syllogisms, or even rational suppositions to present your point. You're literally telling a grown man that you believe that there are lizard people walking around and no one knows because it's a huge secret government conspiracy, although you somehow know for no special reason at all, and you're getting mad when he doesn't take you seriously.

You big silly.

If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:09:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.

Christian ? I doubt it. You sound more carnal minded and clueless than anything else. There is no delusion here my friend. I think you are the one who is in for a rude awakening. You are definitely a lost little lamb who is about to be eaten
by the status quo. I can see just how narrowm minded and shallow you are.
What you say of think means absolutely nothing to me. I know what I have seen by these evil beings with my own eyes and what I have been told by them personally which was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed.
You dont have a clue son. You are just hopeless.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:26:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 2:09:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.

Christian ? I doubt it. You sound more carnal minded and clueless than anything else. There is no delusion here my friend. I think you are the one who is in for a rude awakening. You are definitely a lost little lamb who is about to be eaten
by the status quo. I can see just how narrowm minded and shallow you are.
What you say of think means absolutely nothing to me. I know what I have seen by these evil beings with my own eyes and what I have been told by them personally which was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed.
You dont have a clue son. You are just hopeless.

Why did they tell you and then leave you alive?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:32:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 2:26:17 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:09:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.

Christian ? I doubt it. You sound more carnal minded and clueless than anything else. There is no delusion here my friend. I think you are the one who is in for a rude awakening. You are definitely a lost little lamb who is about to be eaten
by the status quo. I can see just how narrowm minded and shallow you are.
What you say of think means absolutely nothing to me. I know what I have seen by these evil beings with my own eyes and what I have been told by them personally which was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed.
You dont have a clue son. You are just hopeless.

Why did they tell you and then leave you alive?

They were not trying to kill me you idiot. This took place a few years ago when I asked a strange group of Men questions about 9/11. They worked for the
Government.........But anyway, they acted like they did not care what they were telling me in person. They did not seem to have emotions or sympathy. They all wore dak suits and had dark hair. They were carrying briefcases and drove Cadillacs in style. They were getting a bit agitated after a while and declined to say more than what they intended, to. Then they just told me to move away and have a nice day as they walked into this heavily guarded building.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:45:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 2:32:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:26:17 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:09:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.

Christian ? I doubt it. You sound more carnal minded and clueless than anything else. There is no delusion here my friend. I think you are the one who is in for a rude awakening. You are definitely a lost little lamb who is about to be eaten
by the status quo. I can see just how narrowm minded and shallow you are.
What you say of think means absolutely nothing to me. I know what I have seen by these evil beings with my own eyes and what I have been told by them personally which was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed.
You dont have a clue son. You are just hopeless.

Why did they tell you and then leave you alive?

They were not trying to kill me you idiot.

I never said they were... again why did they tell you and then leave you alone?

This took place a few years ago when I asked a strange group of Men questions about 9/11. They worked for the
Government.........But anyway,

So you asked a random group of men about 9-11 and they revealed they were lizard demons?

they acted like they did not care what they were telling me in person. They did not seem to have emotions or sympathy. They all wore dak suits and had dark hair. They were carrying briefcases and drove Cadillacs in style.

Cadillacs?

They were getting a bit agitated after a while and declined to say more than what they intended, to. Then they just told me to move away and have a nice day as they walked into this heavily guarded building.

They were getting agitated whilst displaying no emotions?

What building?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 2:48:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 2:45:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:32:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:26:17 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 2:09:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:54:24 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/14/2011 1:45:52 PM, inferno wrote:
If you do not take me seriously, it is because you are either secular infested, or non spirituall conscious. You are what they call "sheep". They make you say things like what you just said, only to get banged in the azz later on and perhaps now.
I am sure you would not be able to sleep at night, it you knew of the things or people I have came in contact with in my lifetime. My experiences are MUCH different than yours. You are just a spectator sitting on the sidelines and who is about to go down in flames. Mark my words.

LOL. I am certainly among the most controversial members of this site, and moreover, I'm staunchly Christian.

I'm not denying that you experienced whatever you experienced. But, when those beliefs seem fantastical or insincere, it begs the question of whether you're schizophrenic or delusional. When you're so dogmatic about those perspectives, it makes the potential for those two conditions much more likely.

Sorry to break it to ya, but until you at least make a bit more sense, you're but a drunk homeless man in a tinfoil hat.

Christian ? I doubt it. You sound more carnal minded and clueless than anything else. There is no delusion here my friend. I think you are the one who is in for a rude awakening. You are definitely a lost little lamb who is about to be eaten
by the status quo. I can see just how narrowm minded and shallow you are.
What you say of think means absolutely nothing to me. I know what I have seen by these evil beings with my own eyes and what I have been told by them personally which was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed.
You dont have a clue son. You are just hopeless.

Why did they tell you and then leave you alive?

They were not trying to kill me you idiot.

I never said they were... again why did they tell you and then leave you alone?

This took place a few years ago when I asked a strange group of Men questions about 9/11. They worked for the
Government.........But anyway,

So you asked a random group of men about 9-11 and they revealed they were lizard demons?

they acted like they did not care what they were telling me in person. They did not seem to have emotions or sympathy. They all wore dak suits and had dark hair. They were carrying briefcases and drove Cadillacs in style.

Cadillacs?

They were getting a bit agitated after a while and declined to say more than what they intended, to. Then they just told me to move away and have a nice day as they walked into this heavily guarded building.

They were getting agitated whilst displaying no emotions?

What building?

Just go with what I said and nevermind the petty crap. Thats for gay people only.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 3:13:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So you were walking down the road and you saw a bunch of men in black. You asked them about 9-11 and they told you without emotion that they were part of the evil secret reptile demon race, then they got really agitated and went inside a fortress style building?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 3:18:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 3:13:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you were walking down the road and you saw a bunch of men in black. You asked them about 9-11 and they told you without emotion that they were part of the evil secret reptile demon race, then they got really agitated and went inside a fortress style building?

That is your idiotic interpetation of this incident. But they were government workers who appeared to be quite evil. And they did not seem to care about
what I thought was wrong. They had some smirks on their faces among other things. I also had a informant tell me about what happened on 9/11.
It is sad to see you carry on this way. I know you dont understand anything like this at all because it is beyond you. Oh well, that is your problem. Not mine.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 6:05:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 3:18:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 3:13:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you were walking down the road and you saw a bunch of men in black. You asked them about 9-11 and they told you without emotion that they were part of the evil secret reptile demon race, then they got really agitated and went inside a fortress style building?

That is your idiotic interpetation of this incident. But they were government workers who appeared to be quite evil. And they did not seem to care about
what I thought was wrong. They had some smirks on their faces among other things. I also had a informant tell me about what happened on 9/11.
It is sad to see you carry on this way. I know you dont understand anything like this at all because it is beyond you. Oh well, that is your problem. Not mine.

I just repeated back what you told me, I made a sincere effort to listen to you and you still rant and rave at me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 9:51:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 6:05:25 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/14/2011 3:18:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/14/2011 3:13:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you were walking down the road and you saw a bunch of men in black. You asked them about 9-11 and they told you without emotion that they were part of the evil secret reptile demon race, then they got really agitated and went inside a fortress style building?

That is your idiotic interpetation of this incident. But they were government workers who appeared to be quite evil. And they did not seem to care about
what I thought was wrong. They had some smirks on their faces among other things. I also had a informant tell me about what happened on 9/11.
It is sad to see you carry on this way. I know you dont understand anything like this at all because it is beyond you. Oh well, that is your problem. Not mine.

I just repeated back what you told me, I made a sincere effort to listen to you and you still rant and rave at me.

Youre just lost.