Exploring the occult

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 4:43:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello DDO, I have been thinking...

I want to make a YouTube channel. The concept is that each 10 minute episode will involve me performing some task which would hopefully cause me to have a supernatural experience.

I've been sitting on this idea for a while now and I am moving towards the point of starting to plan these videos and I need your help.

I want 6 ideas.

I obviously have some already, but I was hoping I could get community feedback about the sorts of things that you would like to see.

Here are some of my ideas:
Contacting the dead: I would go alone, on a full/no moon or whatever (add as many stereotypical elements as possible), to a graveyard and try to contact the dead. I'm not sure how; perhaps via a ouiji board or something.

Blood sacrifice: I would make a blood sacrifice (I'm not sure how far I'm willing to go with this; either my own blood or perhaps a chicken or something... I'd obviously learn how to kill a chicken properly and eat it afterwards) and perform a satanic ritual. This one is no doubt going to cause controversy, but it's something that needs to be explored.

Haunted House: I would stay the night alone in some haunted place.

Those sorts of things. So, shoot your ideas at me. If I could get six really good ideas, I could start planning the episodes.

I think I could find a large audience for this sort of thing! I'd love to see a Vlog like this. Keep them short but in-depth.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:01:41 PM
At 11/22/2011 4:43:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Hello DDO, I have been thinking...

I want to make a YouTube channel. The concept is that each 10 minute episode will involve me performing some task which would hopefully cause me to have a supernatural experience.

I've been sitting on this idea for a while now and I am moving towards the point of starting to plan these videos and I need your help.

I want 6 ideas.

I obviously have some already, but I was hoping I could get community feedback about the sorts of things that you would like to see.

Here are some of my ideas:
Contacting the dead: I would go alone, on a full/no moon or whatever (add as many stereotypical elements as possible), to a graveyard and try to contact the dead. I'm not sure how; perhaps via a ouiji board or something.

try pissing on the graves if the ouiji board doesn't work. that'd surely rouse them if they were to be roused.

Blood sacrifice: I would make a blood sacrifice (I'm not sure how far I'm willing to go with this; either my own blood or perhaps a chicken or something... I'd obviously learn how to kill a chicken properly and eat it afterwards) and perform a satanic ritual. This one is no doubt going to cause controversy, but it's something that needs to be explored.

don't make a video! we locked up a dude over here for cutting open a live hamster and pouring boiling water into its skin there only not too long ago...

Haunted House: I would stay the night alone in some haunted place.

places are haunted?

Those sorts of things. So, shoot your ideas at me. If I could get six really good ideas, I could start planning the episodes.

acid?

I think I could find a large audience for this sort of thing! I'd love to see a Vlog like this. Keep them short but in-depth.

i'd watch a video of you seeing god on acid...
signature
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:06:48 PM
For the blood sacrifice, it wouldn't be a torturous death. I'm sure if I cited religious reasons (voodoo is a legitimate religion, rite? :P) and the slaughter was humane, I would be fine.

Muh threads
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:14:17 PM
ah shur bear grylls eats things alive on video all the time and it's probably a millionaire made out of him...
signature
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:27:30 PM
don't make a video! we locked up a dude over here for cutting open a live hamster and pouring boiling water into its skin there only not too long ago...

( :>o
Rob
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:44:02 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:27:30 PM, Lasagna wrote:

Muh threads
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:46:30 PM

meet your past self rob! http://www.debate.org...

dunno where i got the boiling water bit from...
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:47:48 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:46:30 PM, badger wrote:

meet your past self rob! http://www.debate.org...

dunno where i got the boiling water bit from...

lol, maybe it was from that second post there of mine on that page... funny how memory works, huh?
signature
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:53:07 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:50:53 PM, badger wrote:
maybe i'm just a sick fvck with hamster murdering fetishes... i dunno...

As much as I like your input badger, please try to stay on topic.
I need more ideas!
What would be some crazy sh!t I could do, not involving drugs or alcohol (which would clearly skew the experience) that would bring out vampires or something?

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:55:06 PM
How can I most piss off the Biblical/Islamic God, so he strikes me down with holy lightning?

Muh threads
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:57:31 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:53:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I need more ideas!
What would be some crazy sh!t I could do, not involving drugs or alcohol (which would clearly skew the experience) that would bring out vampires or something?

tv, my apologies, but i really can't think of anything......and i mean i'm a drug addict! i live for the twisted! have had more near death experiences than probably everyone here put together! i'd say there's not much to go here bud...
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 5:58:23 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:55:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
How can I most piss off the Biblical/Islamic God, so he strikes me down with holy lightning?

i'd join you on a good ol' chuch vandalising session if that's what you're thinking?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 6:15:56 PM
try and get on to jesus using a ouiji board and call him a wanker and tell him you fvcked his mother, the dirty whore... while joeseph watched... and that that spoon he used eat his weetabix with was actually recast from a replica of your cock joseph had sculpted while watching, which he'd have kept being a sinful homosexual, only it was all the material he'd left after you'd raped and pillaged the household... and that all of that was the reason mary preferred to lie sinfully and tell people she was a virgin...

if that doesn't bring lightning down on you nothing will...

here's hoping god has a sense of humour! or doesn't exist! preferably the sense of humour though...
signature
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:34:34 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:53:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I need more ideas!

Go to hell and come back
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:35:06 PM
At 11/22/2011 5:55:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:

you can't
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:55:35 PM
The occult is all magic.

The manipulation of belief.

You can do all of these things, but it takes a superstitious mindset to really be effected by them.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:06:28 PM
Firstly, I refuse to watch any video with some crappy camera and horrible video quality. Secondly, Sony Vegas and After Affects can basically create every otherworldly effect in the book.

Also, since you said that you'd do it alone, you'd need a tripod which wouldn't be very steady in some random place outside unless you were to bring a wooden board or something similar, so you'd probably want some help with that. Another horrible thing would be that it would be nighttime, and wind and other factors could totally screw up all the audio quality and annoy your viewers.

I suggest warehouses, schools, park restrooms, etc. Get a decent camera that cost no less than $500 and film it in HDV.

Then I will watch your video.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:44:01 PM
At 11/22/2011 8:06:28 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
Firstly, I refuse to watch any video with some crappy camera and horrible video quality. Secondly, Sony Vegas and After Affects can basically create every otherworldly effect in the book.

Also, since you said that you'd do it alone, you'd need a tripod which wouldn't be very steady in some random place outside unless you were to bring a wooden board or something similar, so you'd probably want some help with that. Another horrible thing would be that it would be nighttime, and wind and other factors could totally screw up all the audio quality and annoy your viewers.

I suggest warehouses, schools, park restrooms, etc. Get a decent camera that cost no less than $500 and film it in HDV.

Lol!!!!
THIS IS THE KIND OF FEEDBACK I WANT!!!!

What would you like to see me doing on the videos?
Howling at the moon in the middle of a forest?

Muh threads
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:59:32 PM
At 11/22/2011 8:44:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2011 8:06:28 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:

Lol!!!!
THIS IS THE KIND OF FEEDBACK I WANT!!!!

What would you like to see me doing on the videos?
Howling at the moon in the middle of a forest?

I would only watch the howling one if you were half nude, the only clothing being gray furs bought at Good Will. This would also require the presence of a virgin and the spilling of her virginal blood over a djinni pentacle etched into a ouiji board with lamb semen. Also, the virgin must already be dead. Sexual sacrifice is the way to go. You also must eat her.

However, if you were going for a more legal approach, you must bring with you a book of Satanic illustrations, one of which being an image of him, his three-pronged tail proud, erect, and sexual, and nail the pictures to trees. Then you must urinate in a circle around the entirety of the trees. If that don't get the demons after you, then it at least might get the cops.

Basically, I refuse to watch anything less than sexually deviant.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 9:19:24 PM
I have about 2500 occult tomes on PDF, a lot of is junk... well it's all junk but I'll dig it out and see what I can do.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 3:00:15 AM
You could try to recreate the story of Elizabeth Bathory. She believed that by bathing in virgin's blood, she could prevent the aging process and become immortal. She collaborated in the killings of hundreds of girls to acheive this. You could try to recreate a smaller version, where you take a small bowl of virgin's blood and pour it over a wrinkled part of your body and see if it fades, or something like that.

Idk. Not sure if that makes sense or not.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 1:27:17 AM
Also start a bonfire and have you and some other guys dress up in all black and do some weird dance as you rotate around the fire.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 10:55:03 AM
I don't really understand the purpose...? Is this to debunk occult nonsense that we already know is nonsense?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)