Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why Japanese porn is so extreme?

Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2011 3:24:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2011 3:20:01 PM, Wnope wrote:
I blame the high amounts of raw fish.

Kindly expound :)

By fish, do you also mean octopi?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:29:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ours is not to wonder why...

Create your own dirty rhyme below.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 5:49:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I reckon it has something to do with their bizarre censorship laws. If every action in the universe has an equal and opposite reaction then extreme censorship makes way for the reaction of extreme un-censorable content.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:33:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.

Made me lol
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.

i'd say japanese porn has to do with how japan's so densely populated. all that rubbing up against each other... any man's gonna think "damn i wanna grab that arse" with a sexy one pressed up against him, and japanese dudes are probably thinking it all day, hence all the rape and molestation porn maybe? octopi for having more hands to molest with? or through cartoon cocks and their cum not being all that appealing? i dunno...
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:43:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.

i'd say japanese porn has to do with how japan's so densely populated. all that rubbing up against each other... any man's gonna think "damn i wanna grab that arse" with a sexy one pressed up against him, and japanese dudes are probably thinking it all day, hence all the rape and molestation porn maybe? octopi for having more hands to molest with? or through cartoon cocks and their cum not being all that appealing? i dunno...

maybe it's that it comes across less amm rapey and thus vile when it's octopi at it?
signature
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:45:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2011 3:19:00 PM, Indophile wrote:
What's the reason behind all the WTF-ness?

You need to check out Brazil, dude.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 6:48:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:45:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/7/2011 3:19:00 PM, Indophile wrote:
What's the reason behind all the WTF-ness?

You need to check out Brazil, dude.

should we just type in like "brazil porn" ? or what?!
signature
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 9:42:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.

There actually is a theory that is similar to this; supposedly, the Japanese turned to sexuality for comfort after they were forcibly humilated in the aftermath of World War II.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 12:21:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

They produce a lot of the scat in the world, for example.

I much prefer Japan's sort of bizarreness.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 12:44:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/9/2011 12:21:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

They produce a lot of the scat in the world, for example.

I much prefer Japan's sort of bizarreness.

They produce a lot of scat in the world.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 11:11:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/9/2011 12:44:29 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/9/2011 12:21:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

They produce a lot of the scat in the world, for example.

I much prefer Japan's sort of bizarreness.

They produce a lot of scat in the world.

???
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 3:13:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 5:13:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/9/2011 12:21:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:38:42 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

what bizarre porn do ze germans have?

They produce a lot of the scat in the world, for example.

you're like this site's freaky porn expert...

I much prefer Japan's sort of bizarreness.

you can't beat the bit of rape!
signature
WriterSelbe
Posts: 410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 9:45:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so I think it's because of their anime industry. Due to a lack of funding in live entertainment, anime was formed. Since animation opens up more possibilities for videos, we'd assume that they'd be more able to enact the fetishes in their porn. As these images would desensitize a person to a certain type or guise of porn, more hardcore porn would be made, and the cycle continues. As some people can't get off on the animation, the porn would be imitated in real life.

Also, the Japanese are all kind of just a bit psycho. Anybody seen the WTFJapanBlog on youtube?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:34:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/13/2011 9:45:39 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
Ok, so I think it's because of their anime industry. Due to a lack of funding in live entertainment, anime was formed. Since animation opens up more possibilities for videos, we'd assume that they'd be more able to enact the fetishes in their porn. As these images would desensitize a person to a certain type or guise of porn, more hardcore porn would be made, and the cycle continues. As some people can't get off on the animation, the porn would be imitated in real life.

Also, the Japanese are all kind of just a bit psycho. Anybody seen the WTFJapanBlog on youtube?

I think it has its roots in Godzillism.
WriterSelbe
Posts: 410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 9:20:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 12:34:14 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/13/2011 9:45:39 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
Ok, so I think it's because of their anime industry. Due to a lack of funding in live entertainment, anime was formed. Since animation opens up more possibilities for videos, we'd assume that they'd be more able to enact the fetishes in their porn. As these images would desensitize a person to a certain type or guise of porn, more hardcore porn would be made, and the cycle continues. As some people can't get off on the animation, the porn would be imitated in real life.

Also, the Japanese are all kind of just a bit psycho. Anybody seen the WTFJapanBlog on youtube?

I think it has its roots in Godzillism.

Bweh heh heh... This guy is funny.
DaveElectric
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:00:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
There are two reasons
a)Bizarre censorship laws
b)men are becoming more "vegetarian" and thus need the extra extreme porn to ward off interest in women.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 12:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/8/2011 6:02:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Japan: Bizarre porn.
Germany: Bizarre porn.

Conclusion: Losing WWII brings taste in bizarre porn.

This is possibly the greatest thing I have ever read.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:40:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/17/2011 4:30:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:


WHAT THE FRIG??!??

....o.o......
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 1:42:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Maybe it's a kind of "escape" from the rather conservative public social life that's common?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:07:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/18/2011 11:40:09 AM, OberHerr wrote:
WHAT THE FRIG??!??

....o.o......

http://teh1337.nfshost.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.