Jump to topic:

Does size really matter?

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:16:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So KFC is good, but lots of people are worried about the size of their buckets. It is said that you can attempt to enlarge it for an extra price, but I think that's a myth. Anyway, length wise I don't care. As long as it's 6 inches and up. What really matters is how wide the bucket is. Do you like big KFC buckets?
kfc
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:24:36 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:16:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
So KFC is good, but lots of people are worried about the size of their buckets. It is said that you can attempt to enlarge it for an extra price, but I think that's a myth. Anyway, length wise I don't care. As long as it's 6 inches and up. What really matters is how wide the bucket is. Do you like big KFC buckets?

Metaphor?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:28:33 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:24:36 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Metaphor?

Popeyes spicy skin sandwich
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:29:02 PM

Metaphor?

Are you embarrased about your kfc bucket?
kfc
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:29:06 PM

Metaphor?

I believe the correct word in this case would be innuendo....
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:34:44 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:33:13 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I'm not sure how to answer this.....besides I'm a teenager how do you think my mind works....?

Have you seen the grilled chicked kfc buckets? The black ones are always bigger.
kfc
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:35:17 PM

Metaphor?

oh so this is why he obsesses about kfc so much...

the size doesn't matter as much as the flavor, but you can't go wrong with a big juicy chunk of meat.

inb4 comments about preferring breasts to legs
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:37:37 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:35:17 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

oh so this is why he obsesses about kfc so much...

the size doesn't matter as much as the flavor, but you can't go wrong with a big juicy chunk of meat.

inb4 comments about preferring breasts to legs

Everyone knows that the breast is the best. Personal, I like white meat. But sometime I cannot resist that dark flesh.
kfc
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:38:12 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:34:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'm not sure how to answer this.....besides I'm a teenager how do you think my mind works....?

Have you seen the grilled chicked kfc buckets? The black ones are always bigger.

It depends on the piece
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:41:29 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:38:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It depends on the piece

All I know, the bigger the bucket, the more gravy it can hold.
kfc
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 10:43:29 PM
At 2/8/2012 10:41:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/8/2012 10:38:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

It depends on the piece

All I know, the bigger the bucket, the more gravy it can hold.

True true true
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 11:49:47 PM
Not sure how this happened, but my bucket was only 2 inches high but had a 14 inch circumference. When I tried to stick it in the mashed potato bowl, it wouldnt fit at all, no matter how hard I pushed. So I asked a worker there and got an extra dish of gravy, and after covering the bucket with it, I was finally able to slip it into the bowl. I left a satisfied customer.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:22:01 AM
I'm still angry at popeyes that charges nearly 4 dollars for JUST BEANS AND RICE...

....and then they don't even fill the dang cup to the top!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:10:36 AM
At 2/9/2012 5:40:39 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
Though I'm a vegetarian, I should think the size shouldn't matter. More isn't always better, sometimes you want to leave craving for more.

.....GTFO your abomination!

(Joking)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:17:46 AM
Of course size matters, that's not to say that bigger is better, just that there is an ideal size for everyone. Some people can take the entire 10-piece bucket all on their own, some, can barely deal with the smallest bucket available. The best thing is to find what size is right for you and enjoy that juicy KFC every day of the week.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:32:01 PM
Guys, does anyone else have this problem when they go to KFC??

I get my bucket out of the bag, and all my meat is just....shrivelly, if that's a word. It's like dripping, too. Like, then I go to get new chunks of meat from the counter, and there is this GORGEOUS woman sucking on a lollipop behind me. And she is all like, taking her biscuits and buttering them. And it's rather distracting!

SO ANYWAY, I get to the counter, and pull out my bucket to show them the disgusting excuse for a cock that they gave me, and it's REALLY bold and outstanding and just all around LARGE! So then they get mad at me, and send me back! And I go, just to find it in a pool of fastly cooling sticky grease (which I usually mop up with a sock or whatever I have around....stuff is gross). So I end up just stuffing it back in the bag and wiping the shame glaze off of my belly, just to return to the same thing the next day..... *sigh*
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:40:37 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:32:01 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

I get my bucket out of the bag, and all my meat is just....shrivelly, if that's a word. It's like dripping, too. Like, then I go to get new chunks of meat from the counter, and there is this GORGEOUS woman sucking on a lollipop behind me. And she is all like, taking her biscuits and buttering them. And it's rather distracting!

SO ANYWAY, I get to the counter, and pull out my bucket to show them the disgusting excuse for a cock that they gave me, and it's REALLY bold and outstanding and just all around LARGE! So then they get mad at me, and send me back! And I go, just to find it in a pool of fastly cooling sticky grease (which I usually mop up with a sock or whatever I have around....stuff is gross). So I end up just stuffing it back in the bag and wiping the shame glaze off of my belly, just to return to the same thing the next day..... *sigh*

tmi :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:44:34 PM
SO ANYWAY, I get to the counter, and pull out my bucket to show them the disgusting excuse for a cock that they gave me...

OMG LOL
Rob
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:23:02 PM

....I really did not need to read this.....but, same haha
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 10:17:49 PM

I can see why that may be upsetting. Do you usually eat out of your bucket alone?
kfc
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:09:00 PM

Omfg I can't stop laughing. Epic lolz.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 1:46:06 PM

Partam, you win this thread.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:01:02 PM

Oh GOD.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 12:31:25 AM
I've GOT to go to kfc now and tell them that this disgusting excuse for a cock is just not going to cut it this time.
Rob