Jump to topic:

question to non-americans, union jokes?

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 7:40:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a question mainly addressed to non-americans. In the US, its very common to call a joke around while doing a task, in which a lot more people then necessary are used to complete it, a "union job".

I'm wondering if in more unionized nations (unionized workers in the US are a minority) If these kind of jokes occur.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:05:54 PM
I think you mean "county" workers. They are worse than union workers. Union workers always say "That's not my job, they just work there."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:07:53 PM
At 4/5/2012 9:05:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
I think you mean "county" workers. They are worse than union workers. Union workers always say "That's not my job, they just work there."

The only thing worse than a union worker is a public sector union worker. There is a huge difference.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%