Jump to topic:

Columbian shootings

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:12:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I've been really obsessed with the Harris and Dylan shootings for the past month- and I am really astounded by how they rationalized their killings.

And this is a portion of their videos:

Harris: We need a fvcking kick start. If we have a fvcking religious war - or oil - or anything. We need to get a chain reaction going here. It's gonna be like fvcking Doom man - after the bombs explode. Tick, tick, tick, tick... Haa! That fvcking shotgun (he kisses his gun) straight out of Doom. Go ahead and change gun laws - how do you think we got ours?

The boys talk about starting a revolution of the dispossessed.

I don't understand this portion. Is this mere rambling, or in some twisted way- do they believe they are doing good to the world? The 'they should learn from this mentality?'
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:15:51 AM
1) Crazy people exist.

2) There's nothing you can do.

3) Accept it and enjoy life.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:27:29 AM
At 4/10/2012 11:15:51 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
1) Crazy people exist.

2) There's nothing you can do.

3) Accept it and enjoy life.

No I know that. I am trying to understand why they did it. I couldn't understand the portion. Did they believe they were doing good to the world? Because that can be a really good argument for objective morality. IF that's what they meant.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 1:54:04 PM
I believe that they have been brainwashed into believing that they are doing the "right" thing. It may not have been a single person who brainwashed them but rather being exposed to a lot of unfriendly people made them want to seek revenge.