-Puberty hormonal issues
-Finding yourself
-Being attractive to the opposite sex
-Beng in with the crowd and not an outcast
-People having a dislike/problem towards you
-Bullys
-Being socially accepted
-Having the latest fashions, phones etc
So you get my point, there are many other things i could add to my list but that would take forever. So do you agree or disagree?
Btw- im new to this website so allow me yh
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:25:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 6:17:20 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:
In your teenage years you face many problems:-
-Peer pressure
-Friendship problems
-Puberty hormonal issues
-Finding yourself
-Bullys
-Being socially accepted
So you get my point, there are many other things i could add to my list but that would take forever. So do you agree or disagree?

Thank you amberfairygirl for sharing your points of view. I, as a teenager did face these types of problems when I was at high school (in Australia, High school is yr7-12 inclusive).

As for me, I was fortunate enough to be selected into a "selective" school where more students have better common sense. With that said, the problems that you put have selected, only some of them have occured with me, and only for a very short amount of time as well. Only the first two terms of yr7 did I have those problems. Then it started to disappear rapidly.

Now i'm in grade 9. None of these problems really seem to be part of my life (^.^)

I would like to hear some other stories from other teenagers!

Regards,
Famer~
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:03:09 AM
At 4/13/2012 6:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
Subtract hormone problems and add money problems and - tada - you're an adult!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Welcome back drafterman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you've gone back to DDO now :)
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:52:43 AM
At 4/13/2012 7:11:49 AM, Koopin wrote:
Countdown till amberfairygirl claims to be apart of the cutest couple in 3....2....1

If she's apart, how can she be in a couple?
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:56:12 AM
At 4/13/2012 6:58:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
Subtract hormone problems and add money problems and - tada - you're an adult!

Truth.
amberfairygirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:02:23 AM
At 4/13/2012 7:24:46 AM, tulle wrote:
Life is hard. Wait until you're an adult. Having a teenager is harder.

Yh, thats what my mum always says but somehow I think when i'm an adult, life will become much easier-or so I hope. Please dont think i'm naive..lol
amberfairygirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:04:56 AM
Countdown till amberfairygirl claims to be apart of the cutest couple in 3....2....1

Please explain to me what that is meant to mean??? cutest couple...lol?
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:07:07 AM
At 4/13/2012 8:04:56 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:

Fancy she doesn't understand the weird nerd subculture that's developed on this website yet. She's been here for all of... what looks like a couple of hours.

He's referring to another thread where people like to go and be silly when they get intoxicated at night.
amberfairygirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 8:17:12 AM
At 4/13/2012 8:07:07 AM, Ren wrote:

Fancy she doesn't understand the weird nerd subculture that's developed on this website yet. She's been here for all of... what looks like a couple of hours.

He's referring to another thread where people like to go and be silly when they get intoxicated at night.

Oh alright I get what you mean, but there was no need for your first 2 sentances.
Yes i'm 15 but fyi i'm mature for my age and understand many things including when someone is trying to talk down to me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 9:48:53 AM
At 4/13/2012 9:43:23 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh dang, we got one of those.

Trollololin?

No but amber, its ok, i was a hell-child when I was a teenager. Its tough and it does get easier if you're lucky enough to say, still be living with your parents through college.

Once you get your own place tho, it all goes downhill, WOOHOO high blood pressure and stress!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 9:50:16 AM
At 4/13/2012 8:02:23 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:
At 4/13/2012 7:24:46 AM, tulle wrote:
Life is hard. Wait until you're an adult. Having a teenager is harder.

Yh, thats what my mum always says but somehow I think when i'm an adult, life will become much easier-or so I hope. Please dont think i'm naive..lol

ummm yes and no. You'll have more control over what goes on in your mind and with your body and more control over what goes on outside of it- but having more control doesn't mean easier, necessarily :/ Just different.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:24:31 AM
Being a teenager is hard... and being the parent of a teenager is even worse! My daughter is turning 13 in a few days. FML :(
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:26:17 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:24:31 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Being a teenager is hard... and being the parent of a teenager is even worse! My daughter is turning 13 in a few days. FML :(

I'm glad I have sons. I only have to worry about their pricks. You have to worry about everyone elses. How do you plan on dealing with the boyfriend situation?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:29:15 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:26:17 AM, drafterman wrote:

I'm glad I have sons. I only have to worry about their pricks. You have to worry about everyone elses. How do you plan on dealing with the boyfriend situation?

LOL Why don't you have to worry about their pricks, exactly?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:30:32 AM

Homicide.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:32:04 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:29:15 AM, Oryus wrote:

By "their" I assume you mean "everyone elses." Well, until men can get pregnant my worries are shadowed by PARADIGM's.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:32:44 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:30:32 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Homicide.

+infinity
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:32:47 AM

LOL Why don't you have to worry about their pricks, exactly?:

Societies double standards.

Son gets a high five, daughter gets sentenced 5 years to hard labor
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:34:43 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:32:04 AM, drafterman wrote:

By "their" I assume you mean "everyone elses." Well, until men can get pregnant my worries are shadowed by PARADIGM's.

hahaha wow. I misread that. I thought you said, "I don't have to worry about their pricks." I just thought, "jesus H that's irresponsible.."

Anyway..

I think your worries are exacerbated by paradigms.... Your boys would be on the receiving end of fury like paradigms :)
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:35:50 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:32:47 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

LOL Why don't you have to worry about their pricks, exactly?:

Societies double standards.

Son gets a high five, daughter gets sentenced 5 years to hard labor

Yes, that's the attitude I expect to see. That's probably why I read it wrong.
:
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:40:02 AM
At 4/13/2012 10:34:43 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/13/2012 10:32:04 AM, drafterman wrote:

hahaha wow. I misread that. I thought you said, "I don't have to worry about their pricks." I just thought, "jesus H that's irresponsible.."

No, I mean my boys pricks are the only ones I have to worry about.
PARADIGM has to worry about the pricks of every boy in the neighborhood.

Anyway..

I think your worries are exacerbated by paradigms.... Your boys would be on the receiving end of fury like paradigms :)
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:58:32 AM
At 4/13/2012 6:17:20 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:
In your teenage years you face many problems:-
-Peer pressure

Just use your head
-Friendship problems

bull! find your real freinds
-Puberty hormonal issues
bull
-Finding yourself
Good point!
true
Bull! being an outcast is great
no
-Bullys
True
-Being socially accepted
bull
Bull

by the way i am a teenager.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 11:05:30 AM

honestly a 50 caliber barrett. but God please let me have sons.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 11:08:57 AM
At 4/13/2012 8:17:12 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:

Oh alright I get what you mean, but there was no need for your first 2 sentances.
Yes i'm 15 but fyi i'm mature for my age and understand many things including when someone is trying to talk down to me.

Lol?

Don't misunderstand -- I wasn't being derisive toward you, but more toward the silly sort of threads Koopin was referring to.

I mean, isn't it true? How could you possibly know about idiomatic things regarding this website when you just got here?

So, no disrespect. :)
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 11:12:09 AM
At 4/13/2012 11:08:57 AM, Ren wrote:
At 4/13/2012 8:17:12 AM, amberfairygirl wrote:

Lol?

Don't misunderstand -- I wasn't being derisive toward you, but more toward the silly sort of threads Koopin was referring to.

I mean, isn't it true? How could you possibly know about idiomatic things regarding this website when you just got here?

So, no disrespect. :)

I can vouch for this^

Just check out the Personal section. You'll see all the ridiculous threads you need to understand just what silly things have been going on here lately......

Also- vote Oryus/Airmax 2012
: