Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Is The Government Trolling Us?

SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 12:59:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This 12 year old girl was arrested for spraying perfume on herself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Here a police car was dispatched to collect an overdue book from a five-year-old.

http://boston.cbslocal.com...

Here a 6 year old was forced to confess to sexual assault for brushing the leg of his friend while playing tag!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Here a five year old boy with ADHD was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, and charged with batter against a police officer after he kicked the the officer in the knee.

http://www.kcra.com...

So I'm thinking A) The government is trolling us B) These are all fake stories or C) I don't even know man.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 9:08:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/17/2012 6:09:14 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The more order there is, the more chaos there is.

The Holy Chao rules all.

It's the only logical explanation.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 9:17:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nahh the Government is raping us up our @$$'s. :/
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 9:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/17/2012 9:17:58 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
Nahh the Government is raping us up our @$$'s. :/

.:O
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 7:07:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/17/2012 6:09:14 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The more order there is, the more chaos there is.

The PeacefulChaos rules all.

Fixed
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 11:16:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2012 7:11:00 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
You have got to be sh!ting me.

This makes me want to become an anarchist.

Check out the links, bro! They're legit. I know, man. Me too.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 11:24:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/17/2012 12:59:27 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
This 12 year old girl was arrested for spraying perfume on herself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

She was disrupting the classroom, and I'm pretty sure disrespecting the rules.


Here a police car was dispatched to collect an overdue book from a five-year-old.

http://boston.cbslocal.com...

...So basically people can come into a library, check out a ****ton of books, and leave?

Here a 6 year old was forced to confess to sexual assault for brushing the leg of his friend while playing tag!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

blame the fvcking school. Legally, it isn't the gov.'s fault.


Here a five year old boy with ADHD was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, and charged with batter against a police officer after he kicked the the officer in the knee.

http://www.kcra.com...

Quoted from the site
"His mother says it has led to fights at school...Those discipline problems include fights with other students, even throwing a chair.

Police officer states that "the boy pushed my hand away in a batting motion, pushed papers off the table, and kicked me in the right knee."

What is the police officer supposed to do when a kid is going crazy?

Would it have been better to stun the kid?
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 11:51:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2012 11:24:59 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/17/2012 12:59:27 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
This 12 year old girl was arrested for spraying perfume on herself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

She was disrupting the classroom, and I'm pretty sure disrespecting the rules.

Here a police car was dispatched to collect an overdue book from a five-year-old.

http://boston.cbslocal.com...

...So basically people can come into a library, check out a ****ton of books, and leave?

Here a 6 year old was forced to confess to sexual assault for brushing the leg of his friend while playing tag!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

blame the fvcking school. Legally, it isn't the gov.'s fault.


Here a five year old boy with ADHD was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, and charged with batter against a police officer after he kicked the the officer in the knee.

http://www.kcra.com...

Quoted from the site
"His mother says it has led to fights at school...Those discipline problems include fights with other students, even throwing a chair.

Police officer states that "the boy pushed my hand away in a batting motion, pushed papers off the table, and kicked me in the right knee."

What is the police officer supposed to do when a kid is going crazy?

Would it have been better to stun the kid?

Obvious troll is obvious.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 8:31:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2012 11:24:59 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/17/2012 12:59:27 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
This 12 year old girl was arrested for spraying perfume on herself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk...

She was disrupting the classroom, and I'm pretty sure disrespecting the rules.

How do you disrupt a classroom with perfume? It's not like she started screaming or anything.



Here a police car was dispatched to collect an overdue book from a five-year-old.

http://boston.cbslocal.com...

...So basically people can come into a library, check out a ****ton of books, and leave?

He only checked out one book ... and he's five year old.

Here a 6 year old was forced to confess to sexual assault for brushing the leg of his friend while playing tag!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

blame the fvcking school. Legally, it isn't the gov.'s fault.

Agreed


Here a five year old boy with ADHD was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, and charged with batter against a police officer after he kicked the the officer in the knee.

http://www.kcra.com...

Quoted from the site
"His mother says it has led to fights at school...Those discipline problems include fights with other students, even throwing a chair.

Police officer states that "the boy pushed my hand away in a batting motion, pushed papers off the table, and kicked me in the right knee."

What is the police officer supposed to do when a kid is going crazy?

Would it have been better to stun the kid?

The police officer shouldn't have stunned the kid, but putting him in cuffs and sending him to a hospital is too extreme. Most kids with ADHD at that way. I've seen it first hand.