I Hope The World Ends In 2012

SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:11:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Or something. Seriously. I'm bored.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:12:55 PM
At 4/19/2012 2:11:43 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
Or something. Seriously. I'm bored.

You should burn somebody's house down.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 3:39:52 PM
At 4/19/2012 2:12:54 PM, darkkermit wrote:
get a hobby

No, I want to watch California sink into the ocean. I think that would be fun.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:00:45 PM
Rape and kill a politician from either major party. Your world will end, you'll have fun along the way, and among those politicians I know about, they'll deserve it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Thaumaturgy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:52:38 PM
At 4/19/2012 3:39:52 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
get a hobby

Sadly that won't happen. California (or at least the part on the "outside" of the San Andreas fault is actually moving NORTHWARD very slowly toward the Aleiutian Trench. If you can wait a couple million years you can see us all being pulled in under Alaska. We'll scream! And Hollywood will provide us with really cool effects like flashes and explosions! We're all really looking forward to that here in SoCal.
Thaumaturgy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:54:11 PM
get a hobby

If you watch the right TV channels you'd see that waiting for the end of the world is a hobby.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:58:12 PM
I hope California New York and Chicago are destroyed in 2012. The rest of the world is pretty much OK. I don't have a problem with Muslim terrorists or the middle East because I understand why they hate America and they are very much justified in my opinion. Who would want their country poluted with the likes of progressive liberalism where anything and everything goes and no standards what so ever.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 8:53:17 PM
Whenever I am travelling in the train, or metro or whatever, I always wish it crashes. I really dont know why. I picture the scenerios in my mind... I guess I get what you're implying
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:07:11 PM
At 4/22/2012 8:53:17 PM, Cermank wrote:
Whenever I am travelling in the train, or metro or whatever, I always wish it crashes. I really dont know why. I picture the scenerios in my mind... I guess I get what you're implying

Why only trains?
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:11:43 PM
At 4/25/2012 10:07:11 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 4/22/2012 8:53:17 PM, Cermank wrote:

Why only trains?

I'm with my family in car. And I'm not rich enough to travel by plane. Plus, underground trains have a final-destination vibe too.
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:32:37 PM
Assassinate the president or something that might cheer you up.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:53:10 AM
At 4/25/2012 10:32:37 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:
Hug n' kiss the president or something that might cheer you up.

You just made a watch list.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 12:44:57 PM
Don't pay your taxes.

Also, this is the best article written about the "2012 Apocalypse" craze.
http://www.nasa.gov...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
failedALIAS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 1:33:54 PM
At 4/20/2012 4:52:38 PM, Thaumaturgy wrote:
At 4/19/2012 3:39:52 PM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
get a hobby

Sadly that won't happen. California (or at least the part on the "outside" of the San Andreas fault is actually moving NORTHWARD very slowly toward the Aleiutian Trench. If you can wait a couple million years you can see us all being pulled in under Alaska. We'll scream! And Hollywood will provide us with really cool effects like flashes and explosions! We're all really looking forward to that here in SoCal.

I like water.
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No Hell below us
Above us only Sky
Imagine All the people living for Today - John Lennon
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 6:22:34 PM
I seriously suggest MAKING it end. Create a zombie virus.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
WriterDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 9:33:28 AM
My fiancee's sister got married on May 21st of last year, the day that a whole bunch of people said the rapture was going to take place. To follow that spirit, we decided to get married on December 21st of this year. Unfortunately, for practical reasons, we had to change that to December 16th, so it'll be either a last hurrah or a pre-emptive "joke's on you, a$$holes!" Either way, it'll be fun.

More seriously: people like rooting for the end of the world because it's a form of escapism. It's a break from the everyday, from the mundane and repetitive. That's why I'm finding a market in writing apocalyptic fantasy.
Writer. Liberal atheist. Official "Official of the FREEDO Bureaucracy" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.

Edit To Civilize, with FAQs: http://bit.ly...
Insult Ownership: http://bit.ly...
Haters: http://bit.ly...

"I said you are a fake, a phony, and a fraud, but that doesn't mean I think you're putting on an act." --Innomen
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 10:07:41 AM
At 5/18/2012 9:33:28 AM, WriterDave wrote:
My fiancee's sister got married on May 21st of last year, the day that a whole bunch of people said the rapture was going to take place. To follow that spirit, we decided to get married on December 21st of this year. Unfortunately, for practical reasons, we had to change that to December 16th, so it'll be either a last hurrah or a pre-emptive "joke's on you, a$$holes!" Either way, it'll be fun.

Your getting married!?!?! WTF? NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING!!!!!

And, what happens if it does end? That would be a bit of a wet blanket on your marriage......

More seriously: people like rooting for the end of the world because it's a form of escapism. It's a break from the everyday, from the mundane and repetitive. That's why I'm finding a market in writing apocalyptic fantasy.

But.......its COOL.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-