I ate a black person

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 6:41:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
only until you crap it out
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 8:39:55 PM
At 4/19/2012 6:36:30 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
May I now call people niggas?

The Zombie sperm must of made you a Zombie YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 1:28:24 AM
ouch.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 2:33:55 PM
wow. this thread is full of yikes.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 2:35:17 PM
It's spelled "niggah" or, if you're high, "niga" or "niggaaaahaahahahhahaha".
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 4:23:44 PM
At 4/20/2012 2:33:55 PM, Oryus wrote:

If I eat you, what kind of racist stuff can I say?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 6:59:04 PM
At 4/20/2012 4:23:44 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

You can make every white guy joke your heart desires... oh wait..... there aren't really many, are there?
:
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 7:24:59 PM
At 4/20/2012 6:59:04 PM, Oryus wrote:

You can make every white guy joke your heart desires... oh wait..... there aren't really many, are there?

Have you heard the one about the white guy who goes into a bar after work, and he drinks until late into the evening, not going home to his family because his marriage is unhappy and his children are constant reminders of his failures. He continues to drink so that he can forget that tomorrow he has to go to work at his unfulfilling job performing mindless tasks. The few people he drinks with are whom he calls friends, but he shares nothing in common with them except the unconscious knowledge that their lives are desperately hopeless and full of grey misery. He then leaves the bar and finds a bridge and jumps off it.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2012 8:04:35 PM
Eat more black people. They taste burnt though.......

damn, that was racist
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 4:36:35 PM
At 4/20/2012 7:24:59 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/20/2012 6:59:04 PM, Oryus wrote:

Have you heard the one about the white guy who goes into a bar after work, and he drinks until late into the evening, not going home to his family because his marriage is unhappy and his children are constant reminders of his failures. He continues to drink so that he can forget that tomorrow he has to go to work at his unfulfilling job performing mindless tasks. The few people he drinks with are whom he calls friends, but he shares nothing in common with them except the unconscious knowledge that their lives are desperately hopeless and full of grey misery. He then leaves the bar and finds a bridge and jumps off it.

pity.
: