Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Interracial Relationships In America *

inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 1:46:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unless you have been living under a rock lately. Then you do realize that the
demographics have changed very much so. There was a recent report about how about 50% of all the new babies born in our country are minorities are
non-white. This obviously may or may not create some sense of angst among those who do not agree with this ideology or melting-pot of a country we are living in today. But what once was just taboo, is now a stunning reality. Even being here in one of the most Conservative and reddest states on the map. I see a bunch of
Black Men and White Women either dating or getting married. There are a few other mixed race relations that include, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Native Americans, Islanders, and more. But this is the future and this is the theme in our pop culture of today. America is now a brown-faced nation. Just watch Dancing With The Stars. That should knock the wind outta you. Im speaking to those
Nationalist freaks out there. What do you think ?
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:00:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I mean, 46% of registered Republicans in Mississippi said they would be in favor of a law to ban interracial marriage, so there are people who still dislike it (although they are wrong in every sense.)
turn down for h'what
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:02:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 1:51:23 PM, inferno wrote:
And it is a business too.

http://interracialmatch.com...

i might sign up and pretend to be a black man anyone wanna see CC at his best?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:04:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 3:00:53 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I mean, 46% of registered Republicans in Mississippi said they would be in favor of a law to ban interracial marriage, so there are people who still dislike it (although they are wrong in every sense.)

Im from the South. South Carolina that is. Surely my friend, you are not that naive. Did you see 60 Minutes this past Sunday, where it talked about
The White Nationalists growth and outrage towards minorities now.
It is ridiculous and sad all at the same time.
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 3:04:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:00:53 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I mean, 46% of registered Republicans in Mississippi said they would be in favor of a law to ban interracial marriage, so there are people who still dislike it (although they are wrong in every sense.)

Im from the South. South Carolina that is. Surely my friend, you are not that naive. Did you see 60 Minutes this past Sunday, where it talked about
The White Nationalists growth and outrage towards minorities now.
It is ridiculous and sad all at the same time.

What is sad? The fact that there are people in the South with 18th century mentalities or the fact that some actually take these people seriously?
turn down for h'what
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:48:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

......

if the world was full of nothing but medium toned brown people (which it likely will be some day) you would rather just not breed?

wtf.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:12:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm sorry but it does not phase me either way and I don't see your point.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:27:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.

And this was in your neck of the woods not long ago. Get a clue.
This is Americas red headed child.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:27:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.

Dude stop being so vague and speak normal English.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:27:41 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.

Dude stop being so vague and speak normal English.

That is normal English, you blockhead. This sentiment creates a social angst that makes certain demographics feel a sense of dead and anxiety, mainly about race issues and the cons of multi-culturalism.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:31:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:29:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:27:41 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.

Dude stop being so vague and speak normal English.

That is normal English, you blockhead. This sentiment creates a social angst that makes certain demographics feel a sense of dead and anxiety, mainly about race issues and the cons of multi-culturalism.

Και Ιησους ειπεν αυτων Ειμι θεος;
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:38:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 5:31:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:29:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:27:41 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:26:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:17:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:15:48 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:14:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:13:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:12:05 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 5:03:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:52:19 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:51:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:50:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:41:37 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:39:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 4:25:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:35:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/7/2012 3:29:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
It will be nice when one day in the distant future, people are so interbred that there will be no such social distinction as race. Then, the crazy white supremacists who had to resort to inbreeding will be outcasted. muahaha.

Honestly (I'm not a supremacist of any kind) I would just not breed.

See the special about this past episode of 60 Minutes. If you dare...........

Could you give me the link?

Are you internet savvy ? Obviously not. Just check it out on Youtube.
And use dates please, when using Google.

Just give me the link.

See question PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED.

What?

See my latest thread here. That is the name. You can read, cant you.
Maybe you do not have the backbone like the rest of these so called
Christian Conservatives. Lets see how they respond to facts.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Oh please. Youre just a Republican knockoff. I doubt you can stomach the
unbridled truth coming from me.

What are you talking about?

Just read the question Parental Discretion Advised. Coward.

I already did it makes no sense to your argument. Maybe you should just put it in you own words.

It makes plenty of sense. This only adds fuel to the fire.

Dude stop being so vague and speak normal English.

That is normal English, you blockhead. This sentiment creates a social angst that makes certain demographics feel a sense of dead and anxiety, mainly about race issues and the cons of multi-culturalism.

Και Ιησους ειπεν αυτων Ειμι θεος;

I knew you couldnt take the heat. You cant be from Jersey. Cant be.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 5:41:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone here who denies the facts here will be drowned in the truth like the waters of Noahs Ark. Racism still exist in today's world. And right now the climate in America has become ripen due to hate groups like the ones shown below.
And the Republican Party adopted these ideologies because of the fears and anxieties that the Conservatives have about their own social influence and power or class structure here in the US as it stands now. Note, most Red States are located
in the South. This is not a coincidence..........