Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

The Stupidity Of Todays Youth Part III *

inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 10:03:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just when you thought you had seen it all. You get stuff like this. It is amazing at how idle some younger minds are in todays world. See video here.

What do you think about this ? Is this stupid, or what.

http://now.msn.com...
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 10:39:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Part 3? And yes retarded.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:00:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 10:39:19 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Part 3? And yes retarded.

No, it was pathetic. What has happened to today's youth.
This millenium generation.
Clash
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:00:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It will always be in all times and places some youths who will do stupid things. I bet many youths did this and even more stupid things than this some 150 years ago or 3000 years ago.

And yes, that video was just beyond stupid. Although a little cool too.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:50:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:00:26 PM, Clash wrote:
It will always be in all times and places some youths who will do stupid things. I bet many youths did this and even more stupid things than this some 150 years ago or 3000 years ago.

And yes, that video was just beyond stupid. Although a little cool too.

We were not nearly as stupid back in the days. Im not old, but we had a lot more sense than the young ones of today. It is about exposure.
America is a fatherless, spiritless,uneducated, jaded, pop culture saturated,
internet raised, country. And this new generation.
Well huh huh. Dont have a chance in hell........
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:57:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:55:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
2 people doing something dumb represents a population?

Yes. Human beings are collective thinkers. They are like bees, they do what others do based on a form of superficial thought.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:53:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:57:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/13/2012 2:55:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
2 people doing something dumb represents a population?

Yes. Human beings are collective thinkers. They are like bees, they do what others do based on a form of superficial thought.

That's not true at all you moron
#BlackLivesMatter
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:55:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know, is this really a "todays" youth thing? or has it actually been going on for a long time and we just saw a news story and now our feathers are all ruffled?

I think it's the latter. Not that it going on for decades makes it any less stupid. It probably makes it more stupid, really.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:00:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 3:57:17 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
and how was it dumb? they weren't doing it when the train came.

It's really dangerous. Jumping that far is dangerous. Getting stuck down there, hurt after falling while an oncoming train is coming is a risk. Falling and breaking a bone is a risk. Getting hit by a train is a risk. Getting arrested is a risk. For what? Nothing. Just to say you did it. I'd say it's pretty stupid.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:09:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 4:00:53 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/13/2012 3:57:17 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
and how was it dumb? they weren't doing it when the train came.

It's really dangerous. Jumping that far is dangerous. Getting stuck down there, hurt after falling while an oncoming train is coming is a risk. Falling and breaking a bone is a risk. Getting hit by a train is a risk. Getting arrested is a risk. For what? Nothing. Just to say you did it. I'd say it's pretty stupid.

Being arrested was a risk but I don't think being hit by a train ever was. Again they weren't jumping when the train came. If one of them manage to fall and break something, the other would have time to help.

I'm not condoning their activities or saying it was smart, I just don't see how this makes an entire generation of people stupid. In fact if my generation is stupid, I blame the inefficient idiots who raised us.
#BlackLivesMatter
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:34:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 10:03:49 AM, inferno wrote:
Just when you thought you had seen it all. You get stuff like this. It is amazing at how idle some younger minds are in todays world. See video here.

What do you think about this ? Is this stupid, or what.

http://now.msn.com...

Um, how is this any different than a kid jumping garbage cans on a bicycle or a kid riding a half pipe on a skate board. It's about testosterone nothing else. I did stupid stunts all the time just to call someones dare.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:39:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 11:00:26 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/13/2012 10:39:19 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Part 3? And yes retarded.

No, it was pathetic. What has happened to today's youth.
This <insert generation name here> generation.

See? Now you can apply it to any generation, just as older ones have always done.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:18:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

It would mean old people are AWESOME.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:19:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 5:18:39 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

It would mean old people are AWESOME.

Good point.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 7:31:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:57:29 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/13/2012 2:55:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
2 people doing something dumb represents a population?

Yes. Human beings are collective thinkers. They are like bees, they do what others do based on a form of superficial thought.

You are wrong in every sense. By your methods of argumentation, there would be no variety of political thought.
turn down for h'what
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:32:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

You've been spying on me.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:37:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 1:32:17 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

You've been spying on me.

This thread was made to shed light on the decadence of common sense and todays youth. Perhaps much of this has been because of the adults and their incredible creations. Baby Boomers. Are you listening.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:50:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 1:37:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:32:17 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

You've been spying on me.

This thread was made to shed light on the decadence of common sense and todays youth. Perhaps much of this has been because of the adults and their incredible creations. Baby Boomers. Are you listening.

Somehow I doubt you are as old as your profile says. If you really were an adult, you'd know that stupidity is a common human trait, and hardly limited to this generation.

I've seen the past four generations making stupid mistakes, and believe me, there nothing new. Today's generation is just the most mollycoddled and sheltered that has ever walked the planet, is all. You are brought up in car seats and seatbelts, wearing helmets and pads in your sports, no-tackle rules, rounded edges, and lead-free paint. It takes real talent for one of you modern kids to find a way to get hurt.

We used to tie our sleds to the trolley cars, dare each other to lick the fenders of the locomotives, and fish the mill pond with sticks of dynamite. We played football without pads. My brothers and I sword fought with sharp sticks. The first car my family had didn't even HAVE seat belts, much less enough seats; we stood on the running boards and had a grand time. We used to jump twenty feet off the bluff into the swimming hole, regardless of rocks and branches. Your unimaginative, dimwitted, and pointless generation has NOTHING on us.

Now get lost.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:52:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 1:50:36 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:37:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:32:17 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/13/2012 3:59:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What if there were two old mofo's dressed in drag trying to walk along the edge of a volcano in a hailstorm whilst doing ballet?
Would that mean all old people are stupid?

You've been spying on me.

This thread was made to shed light on the decadence of common sense and todays youth. Perhaps much of this has been because of the adults and their incredible creations. Baby Boomers. Are you listening.

Somehow I doubt you are as old as your profile says. If you really were an adult, you'd know that stupidity is a common human trait, and hardly limited to this generation.

I've seen the past four generations making stupid mistakes, and believe me, there nothing new. Today's generation is just the most mollycoddled and sheltered that has ever walked the planet, is all. You are brought up in car seats and seatbelts, wearing helmets and pads in your sports, no-tackle rules, rounded edges, and lead-free paint. It takes real talent for one of you modern kids to find a way to get hurt.

We used to tie our sleds to the trolley cars, dare each other to lick the fenders of the locomotives, and fish the mill pond with sticks of dynamite. We played football without pads. My brothers and I sword fought with sharp sticks. The first car my family had didn't even HAVE seat belts, much less enough seats; we stood on the running boards and had a grand time. We used to jump twenty feet off the bluff into the swimming hole, regardless of rocks and branches. Your unimaginative, dimwitted, and pointless generation has NOTHING on us.

Now get lost.

That may be true. But because of the psychological warfare that is being inflicted on you daily, by the status quo. You are perhaps their most vulnerable victim.
You lack common sense and discipline. You deny sound doctrine and logic.
I see it on this forum daily. Does it sadden me. No.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:59:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 1:52:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:50:36 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
indignant spiel

That may be true. But because of the psychological warfare that is being inflicted on you daily, by the status quo. You are perhaps their most vulnerable victim.
You lack common sense and discipline. You deny sound doctrine and logic.
I see it on this forum daily. Does it sadden me. No.

Can you explain what you mean, for the sake of an old man who doesn't understand your illogical rantings? You seem to be accusing me of something, and you question my... doctrine?

I don't see how that follows from anything I've said or done here. You don't seem to have the slightest idea who I am or what I believe, and you're tossing out these vague and unsubstantiated slurs on my logic and... doctrine?

Doctrine? Really? What, pray tell, IS my doctrine?
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:01:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 1:59:12 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:52:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:50:36 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
indignant spiel

That may be true. But because of the psychological warfare that is being inflicted on you daily, by the status quo. You are perhaps their most vulnerable victim.
You lack common sense and discipline. You deny sound doctrine and logic.
I see it on this forum daily. Does it sadden me. No.

Can you explain what you mean, for the sake of an old man who doesn't understand your illogical rantings? You seem to be accusing me of something, and you question my... doctrine?

I don't see how that follows from anything I've said or done here. You don't seem to have the slightest idea who I am or what I believe, and you're tossing out these vague and unsubstantiated slurs on my logic and... doctrine?

Doctrine? Really? What, pray tell, IS my doctrine?

You use sarcasm to mask internal conflicts.
The self-loathing here is pathetic.
There is apathy.
There is silliness.
There is doubt.
There is fear.
Do you need me to go on.
This is the youth of today. They digest that which does them more harm
than good.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:09:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/19/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:59:12 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:52:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:50:36 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
indignant spiel

That may be true. But because of the psychological warfare that is being inflicted on you daily, by the status quo. You are perhaps their most vulnerable victim.
You lack common sense and discipline. You deny sound doctrine and logic.
I see it on this forum daily. Does it sadden me. No.

Can you explain what you mean, for the sake of an old man who doesn't understand your illogical rantings? You seem to be accusing me of something, and you question my... doctrine?

I don't see how that follows from anything I've said or done here. You don't seem to have the slightest idea who I am or what I believe, and you're tossing out these vague and unsubstantiated slurs on my logic and... doctrine?

Doctrine? Really? What, pray tell, IS my doctrine?

You use sarcasm and satire to point out flaws in other people's logic.

Yes, that is exactly right. Very observant of you, Inferno; I wouldn't have credited you with such insight.

The self-loathing here is pathetic.
There is apathy.

So there is. Is this me? No. Does this have anything to do with who I am or what I've said? No.

Why are you telling me this?

There is silliness.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"

There is doubt.
There is fear.

There are people in this world who never doubt or fear anything. We say they are deluded.

Do you need me to go on.

No, but I WOULD like for you to actually answer my question.

This is the youth of today. They digest that which does them more harm
than good.

Chrysippus [98th Percentile] [Online]
102-year old male in Dallas, Texas, United States.
Online:Right Now Name:- Private -
Updated:7 Hours Ago Gender:Male
Joined:2 Years Ago

So, you answered my question. You DON'T know anything about what I think or believe, and you were just making up insults out of your @ss to try to make yourself feel superior.

You self-important little twit.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!