Jump to topic:

Why Gays Are Not Human *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:46:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now before you start jumping to conclusions. Let me tell you something here.
The human species was made, and our bodies were compatible for reproduction.
Please explain to me how homosexuality is number one. Not a sin,and why is this considered to some people to be normal. You are not born this way, as there are no inconclusive evidence to support this whacked out theory. This is a choice.
And because it is a choice, this is why it technically falls under the category
of Civil Rights. You must realize that a persons sexual preference is their
right. That does not make it right, morally speaking. Since it involves a consentual relationship that does not impose any actual harm, it is allowed.
The lifestyle is still not accepted by society overall, because our instincts let us know that this is not the way it was intended to be. You cannot take Adam
and Steve, and make another Adam. So you on your own are trying to redefine nature. IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY !!!! Do you understand. =)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:51:01 PM
Derp de derp seahorses
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:54:03 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:52:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:51:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Derp de derp seahorses

Cat got your tongue.

Cat got my Penguin.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:54:56 PM
Well, you see inferno, this is a classic fallacy of...

oh, f*ck it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:55:12 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:46:50 PM, inferno wrote:
Please explain to me how homosexuality is number one. Not a sin,
Sins are nonexistent. They depend on the existence of a Christian God. Homosexuality was accepted in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, and Ancient China.
and why is this considered to some people to be normal. You are not born this way, as there are no inconclusive evidence to support this whacked out theory.
False. It is based on a mixture of biological factors and environmental factors (uterine environment). People ARE born homosexuals.
This is a choice.
Why would anybody choose to be gay if they are inherently straight? Why would anybody choose to face social ridicule and be repressed?
right. That does not make it right, morally speaking. Since it involves a consentual relationship that does not impose any actual harm, it is allowed.
The lifestyle is still not accepted by society overall, because our instincts let us know that this is not the way it was intended to be.
If it is biological, then it was intended to be that way.
You cannot take Adam
and Steve, and make another Adam. So you on your own are trying to redefine nature. IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY !!!! Do you understand. =)
Homosexuality exists in other animal species as well. Why does it exist for them if it is a choice and not biological and if it was not intended to happen?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:56:25 PM
Gays are not human, they are demons sent from satan himself. Like atheists.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:57:15 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:54:56 PM, Oryus wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

I got 8 hours of sleep last night. Bring your A game please. Im beggin you. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 2:59:40 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:55:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Sins are nonexistent. They depend on the existence of a Christian God. Homosexuality was accepted in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, and Ancient China.
and why is this considered to some people to be normal. You are not born this way, as there are no inconclusive evidence to support this whacked out theory.
False. It is based on a mixture of biological factors and environmental factors (uterine environment). People ARE born homosexuals.
This is a choice.
Why would anybody choose to be gay if they are inherently straight? Why would anybody choose to face social ridicule and be repressed?
The lifestyle is still not accepted by society overall, because our instincts let us know that this is not the way it was intended to be.
You cannot take Adam
Homosexuality exists in other animal species as well. Why does it exist for them if it is a choice and not biological and if it was not intended to happen?

False. Man's mortal dictation of sexuality is very flawed. I would never used ancient Eastern countires as the standard in morality, as they have all fell.
Now next time try giving me something of more substance. And less words.
It would be greatly appreciated.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:00:34 PM
Please explain to me how homosexuality is number one. Not a sin,and why is this considered to some people to be normal. You are not born this way, as there are no inconclusive evidence to support this whacked out theory. This is a choice.
The lifestyle is still not accepted by society overall, because our instincts let us know that this is not the way it was intended to be. You cannot take Adam

*Facepalm
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:02:41 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:59:40 PM, inferno wrote:
This is a choice.
You cannot take Adam

False. Man's mortal dictation of sexuality is very flawed. I would never used ancient Eastern countires as the standard in morality, as they have all fell.
Wait, so cultures that are immoral fall?

You do realize that many pacifist cultures were conquered? Were they immoral?
Now next time try giving me something of more substance.
Um, everything I posted was of substance. You literally dropped everything I said.
And less words.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:02:45 PM
At 6/26/2012 2:57:15 PM, inferno wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

It's going to take a lot more than sleep for you to understand a logical argument.
I might as well try to explain the American tax code to a toddler. I would be just as understood.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:03:22 PM
Human beings are a social species. That is, as a survival strategy, we use our social relationships to continue the species.

Thus, the emphasis is the preservation and support of the group over the individual. So long as the group survives, and is able to reproduce, it doesn't matter whether or not every individual, or even any given specific individual, reproduces, so long as they contribute to society.

For comparison, look at other social species. Like, say, ants. Ants not only have entire castes that will never, ever, ever, ever reproduce, but the structure of ant societies depends on the existence of such castes.

So, the simple question is: if such individuals don't reproduce, how can they propgate their genes, especially if their celibacy is genetic?

The answer is: the information in our genome can contain information that isn't expressed in every individual! First, homosexuality isn't necessarily genetic in the sense that, if you have the gene(s) for homosexuality you will become a homosexual. Rather, there is information to suggest that conditions in the womb (after your genes are determined) are a factor.

Also, if there is any genetic component, it is highly unlikely that we are talking about a single allele here. And, even if there were a single allele, it could always be ressessive.

The point is, there are a variety of explanations as to why such phenomenon can be based in biology and yet continue to persist even if the individuals which express that phenomenon don't reproduce.

In short, you don't know what the fvck you're talking about.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:05:40 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:03:22 PM, drafterman wrote:
Human beings are a social species. That is, as a survival strategy, we use our social relationships to continue the species.

Thus, the emphasis is the preservation and support of the group over the individual. So long as the group survives, and is able to reproduce, it doesn't matter whether or not every individual, or even any given specific individual, reproduces, so long as they contribute to society.

For comparison, look at other social species. Like, say, ants. Ants not only have entire castes that will never, ever, ever, ever reproduce, but the structure of ant societies depends on the existence of such castes.

So, the simple question is: if such individuals don't reproduce, how can they propgate their genes, especially if their celibacy is genetic?

The answer is: the information in our genome can contain information that isn't expressed in every individual! First, homosexuality isn't necessarily genetic in the sense that, if you have the gene(s) for homosexuality you will become a homosexual. Rather, there is information to suggest that conditions in the womb (after your genes are determined) are a factor.

Also, if there is any genetic component, it is highly unlikely that we are talking about a single allele here. And, even if there were a single allele, it could always be ressessive.

The point is, there are a variety of explanations as to why such phenomenon can be based in biology and yet continue to persist even if the individuals which express that phenomenon don't reproduce.

Not to mention the fact that many homosexuals did reproduce in Ancient times. Homosexuals in Greece often took wives, and in cultures in which homosexuality was repressed, it was masked through marriage with individuals of the opposite sex.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:09:27 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:02:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/26/2012 2:59:40 PM, inferno wrote:
This is a choice.
You cannot take Adam

Wait, so cultures that are immoral fall?

You do realize that many pacifist cultures were conquered? Were they immoral?
Now next time try giving me something of more substance.
Um, everything I posted was of substance. You literally dropped everything I said.
And less words.

Yes. All cultures that partake in sinful behaviors are evidence of moral decline.
Rome, Egypt, German Empire, China. But we are not just talking economics here Royale. It is the consciousness of mankind that has been eroded for centuries now.
And the driving force behind it all is the works and influence of The Adversary.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:11:41 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:05:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Not to mention the fact that many homosexuals did reproduce in Ancient times. Homosexuals in Greece often took wives, and in cultures in which homosexuality was repressed, it was masked through marriage with individuals of the opposite sex.

Yes I know. And some still do today. But in homosexual relationships you cannot conceive a child with someone of the same sex.
So again, you have compromised your own existence and sexual compatability.
It is a demonic spirit that has a stronghold on the human conscious.
This is true. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:13:08 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:02:45 PM, Oryus wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

It's going to take a lot more than sleep for you to understand a logical argument.
I might as well try to explain the American tax code to a toddler. I would be just as understood.

And what is your useless definition of logic. When you yourself have seen with your own eyes my gift of prophecy and more.
I doubt your perceptions have an influence on me here or anywhere.
I think you deny truth and that is your greatest weakness.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:14:06 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:11:41 PM, inferno wrote:

Yes I know. And some still do today. But in homosexual relationships you cannot conceive a child with someone of the same sex.
This is true. =)

So what? Not everyone wants to reproduce.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:17:44 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:13:08 PM, inferno wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

And what is your useless definition of logic. When you yourself have seen with your own eyes my gift of prophecy and more.

hahaha You should go on tour, inferno. You would bring laughter into the lives of people far and wide.
:
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:19:22 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:14:06 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

This is true. =)

Yes Royale. And that is why they collectively resort back to what nature intended things to be. You cannot change what was meant to be.
You cannot bring people back to life from death.
You cannot turn back the hands of time.
You cannot control the night over day.
So what makes you think that being gay is natural. =)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:19:45 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:17:44 PM, Oryus wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

hahaha You should go on tour, inferno. You would bring laughter into the lives of people far and wide.

He's funnier than Hot Pocket Boy.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:21:54 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:19:22 PM, inferno wrote:

This is true. =)

Yes Royale. And that is why they collectively resort back to what nature intended things to be. You cannot change what was meant to be.

Didn't you make a thread about people coming back from the dead, in which you INSISTED that they were dead?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:23:31 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:19:45 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

The same goes for you. As someone who is dealing with internal conflict, you are unable to face the demon that haunts you.
Why are you afraid to let everyone know ?
If you had pride in what you stood for, then this would not be a problem.
Now would it Burrito Man.
Was it abuse ? Was it your exposure to graphic sexual images as a kid.
Was it a moment in your life when you were being attacked spiritually and you no weapon to fight them with back then.
See we can go all day long with this my friend.
But we all know that there is a reason as to why you have resorted
to this lifestyle. This preference. Otherwise you would be very attracted to
the female species. Wouldnt you. Mwhaahaaahaaa.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:24:03 PM
Inferno I'd like to see you tell a homosexual they are not human to their face instead of spraying this on the internet. You are either a troll or a coward. Probably both.
Rob
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:24:10 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:21:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/26/2012 3:19:22 PM, inferno wrote:

This is true. =)

Didn't you make a thread about people coming back from the dead, in which you INSISTED that they were dead?

Yes. But Mans technology had no bearing in this.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:27:02 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:24:03 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Inferno I'd like to see you tell a homosexual they are not human to their face instead of spraying this on the internet. You are either a troll or a coward. Probably both.

False. I have told some of my former classmates who are Men, that their lifestyle is wrong. I even talked to one using the Bible scriptures before.
He thought about it, but he is selfish.
Seen it all before. They know where I stand. All of them. Do you.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:29:14 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:23:31 PM, inferno wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

The same goes for you. As someone who is dealing with internal conflict, you are unable to face the demon that haunts you.
Was it a moment in your life when you were being attacked spiritually and you no weapon to fight them with back then.

I'm straight...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:30:47 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:29:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

I'm straight...

If this is true, then why do you pretend to be homosexual.
You must be quite conflicted. There is no such thing as bi.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 3:32:39 PM
At 6/26/2012 3:30:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/26/2012 3:29:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

oh, f*ck it.

I'm straight...

If this is true, then why do you pretend to be homosexual.
You must be quite conflicted. There is no such thing as bi.

I was trapped in the closet while that girls husband was in the room.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush