Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Ive been using the wrong pens this whole time

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 9:54:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"I bought this pen (in error evidently) to write my report of each day's tree felling activities, in my job as a lumberjack. It's no good. It slips from between my calloused gnarly fingers, like a gossamer thread gently descending to earth between to giant redwood trunks."

Lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 1:32:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I read this as using the wrong penis this whole time.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 1:38:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 1:32:24 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I read this as using the wrong penis this whole time.

^ same
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 1:57:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 1:38:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/30/2012 1:32:24 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I read this as using the wrong penis this whole time.

^ same
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:54:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 1:32:24 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I read this as using the wrong penis this whole time.

Yep. Me too. Does that mean something? Should I read up on some Freud?
#BlackLivesMatter
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:03:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I buy my pens from Pen Island.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:27:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.

Nay, I simply make like Dumbledore planning to kill Harry, and wait for the proper moment.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:43:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:27:27 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.

Nay, I simply make like Dumbledore planning to kill Harry, and wait for the proper moment.

Dumbledore is gay.

This is a fact.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 11:54:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:43:32 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:27:27 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.

Nay, I simply make like Dumbledore planning to kill Harry, and wait for the proper moment.

Dumbledore is gay.

This is a fact.

I know.....point?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:12:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 11:54:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:43:32 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:27:27 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.

Nay, I simply make like Dumbledore planning to kill Harry, and wait for the proper moment.

Dumbledore is gay.

This is a fact.

I know.....point?

I know what Dumbledore did with his pens.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:13:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:12:25 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:54:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:43:32 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:27:27 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:22:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:15:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 11:13:13 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:30:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:24:08 PM, tulle wrote:
What is wrong with you people lol

Did you just say you like anal???

I think she did.

Tulle, marry me, and I'll buy you..........a puppy.

screw that, I'll buy her some gentle-glide pens.

My pens are superior to your in every way, in length, strength, sexiness, and smoothness.

However, you lack speed young Padawan.

Nay, I simply make like Dumbledore planning to kill Harry, and wait for the proper moment.

Dumbledore is gay.

This is a fact.

I know.....point?

I know what Dumbledore did with his pens.

I know what he did as well......poor Harry...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 2:26:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Harry didn't seem to complain about having the... Elder Wand... passed to him.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 11:12:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 2:26:32 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Harry didn't seem to complain about having the... Elder Wand... passed to him.

Though he had sloppy seconds after Tom.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 11:56:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 11:12:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/31/2012 2:26:32 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Harry didn't seem to complain about having the... Elder Wand... passed to him.

Though he had sloppy seconds after Tom.

Are we going by the movie or the book?

If in the book....he definitely didn't mind, and evidently "Kept it safe." for the rest of his life....but in the movie, he snaps it in tow, and throws it off a bridge.......

Metaphors?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 12:29:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://freedosphere.wordpress.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush