Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Worst Serial Killers of All Time

chrumbelievable
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 12:36:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Various lists across the internet classify a myriad of different serial killers as "the worst of all time." Well-known people on these lists include Charles Manson, The Zodiac Killer, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer. Lesser-known killers mentioned include Pedro Alonso Lopez, Gary Ridgeway, Edward Theodore Gein, and Henry Lee Lucas.

Who else would you include in a list of the worst serial killers of all time?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 1:04:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
George Bush.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 1:06:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 1:04:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
George Bush.

I don't think you really know what a serial killer is.

If anything, George Bush would be a mass murderer, not a serial killer.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 1:35:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 1:06:07 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/17/2012 1:04:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
George Bush.

I don't think you really know what a serial killer is.

If anything, George Bush would be a mass murderer, not a serial killer.

I can't figure out if that was intentionally or unintentionally funny.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
imabench
Posts: 21,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 4:03:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jack the ripper.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 4:29:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 12:36:50 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
Various lists across the internet classify a myriad of different serial killers as "the worst of all time." Well-known people on these lists include Charles Manson, The Zodiac Killer, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer. Lesser-known killers mentioned include Pedro Alonso Lopez, Gary Ridgeway, Edward Theodore Gein, and Henry Lee Lucas.

Who else would you include in a list of the worst serial killers of all time?

Richard Kuklinski at least in terms of number, but I would say someone like Bundy or Dahmer is more evil.
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 4:38:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hahaha of course Colombia claims the top 3 spots XD

The collective CIA payroll.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:20:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 4:38:09 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hahaha of course Colombia claims the top 3 spots XD

The collective CIA payroll.

You just blame the CIA for everything don't you?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:25:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Come to think of it, the single person responsible for the highest death toll by their own personal action would be whoever dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:26:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:25:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Come to think of it, the single person responsible for the highest death toll by their own personal action would be whoever dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

This man: http://en.wikipedia.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:29:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Technically, shouldn't this topic be titled, "Best Serial Killers of All Time?" I mean we it could be confusing and someone could start posting a story about a guy who ridiculously failed at serial killing.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:30:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 12:36:50 PM, chrumbelievable wrote:
Various lists across the internet classify a myriad of different serial killers as "the worst of all time." Well-known people on these lists include Charles Manson, The Zodiac Killer, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer. Lesser-known killers mentioned include Pedro Alonso Lopez, Gary Ridgeway, Edward Theodore Gein, and Henry Lee Lucas.

Who else would you include in a list of the worst serial killers of all time?

Pee Wee Gaskins. South Carolinas most notorious killer. The guy was insane.
And even now when anyone here drives past the house that encompassed those dead mutilated bodies, it just sends chills up your spine. <
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:31:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:26:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:25:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Come to think of it, the single person responsible for the highest death toll by their own personal action would be whoever dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

This man: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Who, he was a Brigadier General?

And, I thought he didn't actually know what he was dropping.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:37:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:31:07 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:26:50 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:25:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Come to think of it, the single person responsible for the highest death toll by their own personal action would be whoever dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

This man: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Who, he was a Brigadier General?

And, I thought he didn't actually know what he was dropping.

He was aware.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:38:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Charles Manson killed no one and ordered no one to be killed.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:20:44 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/17/2012 4:38:09 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hahaha of course Colombia claims the top 3 spots XD

The collective CIA payroll.

You just blame the CIA for everything don't you?

I do it partially to be funny, but if you're suggesting that the combined death tolls of the men who were on the official CIA payroll would not exceed that of the 'greatest' single serial killer of all time, then you are incorrect.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:01:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:59:48 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:20:44 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/17/2012 4:38:09 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hahaha of course Colombia claims the top 3 spots XD

The collective CIA payroll.

You just blame the CIA for everything don't you?

I do it partially to be funny, but if you're suggesting that the combined death tolls of the men who were on the official CIA payroll would not exceed that of the 'greatest' single serial killer of all time, then you are incorrect.

Did I ever say that? I would expect any intelligence group worth a darn would exceed that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:09:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 1:06:07 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/17/2012 1:04:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
George Bush.

I don't think you really know what a serial killer is.

If anything, George Bush would be a mass murderer, not a serial killer.

"A serial killer is a person who murders two or more people"
Check.
"in two or more separate events over a period of time"
Check.
"for primarily psychological reasons."
Terror, check.
"There are gaps of time between the killings, which may range from a few hours to many years."
Check.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:43:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
When I first reap the topic, I thought you were asking for the least successful serial killers of all time XD
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
chrumbelievable
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:44:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 6:43:23 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
When I first reap the topic, I thought you were asking for the least successful serial killers of all time XD

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 6:55:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I had to pick one, and I know it's cliche, but I'd pick Jack the Ripper.

Even though his body count (in canon, 5) is comparatively small, I think his societal impact, both during the time, and now, makes him one of the overall most heinous.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 7:04:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 6:55:57 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
If I had to pick one, and I know it's cliche, but I'd pick Jack the Ripper.

Even though his body count (in canon, 5) is comparatively small, I think his societal impact, both during the time, and now, makes him one of the overall most heinous.

And not Manson?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 7:19:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 6:01:26 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:59:48 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 5:20:44 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/17/2012 4:38:09 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hahaha of course Colombia claims the top 3 spots XD

The collective CIA payroll.

You just blame the CIA for everything don't you?

I do it partially to be funny, but if you're suggesting that the combined death tolls of the men who were on the official CIA payroll would not exceed that of the 'greatest' single serial killer of all time, then you are incorrect.

Did I ever say that? I would expect any intelligence group worth a darn would exceed that.

Well, I meant death toll in terms of innocent people. Otherwise I could have just named any military.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 7:32:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 7:04:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/17/2012 6:55:57 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
If I had to pick one, and I know it's cliche, but I'd pick Jack the Ripper.

Even though his body count (in canon, 5) is comparatively small, I think his societal impact, both during the time, and now, makes him one of the overall most heinous.

And not Manson?

He'd be the worst/most heinous cult leader. He really was not personally a serial killer.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 10:15:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:29:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Technically, shouldn't this topic be titled, "Best Serial Killers of All Time?" I mean we it could be confusing and someone could start posting a story about a guy who ridiculously failed at serial killing.

LOL that's hilarious.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:21:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 6:09:57 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/17/2012 1:06:07 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/17/2012 1:04:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
George Bush.

I don't think you really know what a serial killer is.

If anything, George Bush would be a mass murderer, not a serial killer.

"A serial killer is a person who murders two or more people"
Check.
"in two or more separate events over a period of time"
Check.
"for primarily psychological reasons."
Terror, check.
"There are gaps of time between the killings, which may range from a few hours to many years."
Check.

"Mass murder is the act of murdering a large number of people (four or more), typically at the same time or over a relatively short period of time."

"Mass murderers are different from spree killers, who kill at two or more locations with almost no time break between murders and are not defined by the number of victims, and serial killers, who may kill large numbers of people over long periods of time."
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:40:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 3:28:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

According to this post, Jack the Ripper was Jack the Stripper... Hmm
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:41:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:38:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Charles Manson killed no one and ordered no one to be killed.

You sir, are the smartest person on DDO.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc