Jump to topic:

Ugly people

Ellen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:32:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you get easily offended or you think you're ugly, or maybe you are... this isn't the topic for you. What do you think of ugly people? Do you hate them? I hate ugly people, especially ugly girls. I'm not talking about people who are overweight, there are overweight people with good-looking faces. I am not talking about people with ugly faces. I treat them like crap. Today I saw this girl with a really ugly face struggling with groceries to get in my elevator. I shut the door on her on purpose. If it was anyone else, I would have been nice but I can't be nice to an ugly person. I treat everyone with respect, and I am a friendly person. Unless the person is ugly. They should not be allowed to procreate because they are passing their bad genes on their kid. Ugly people get made fun of their whole life and yet they decide to burden their own child with what they have to live with everyday? Why would they be that mean to an innocent life? Why? Because ugly people are selfish like that.They think they should be treated like normal people, even when it comes to dating. They won't date other ugly people, but they expect a hot person to want them? Also it makes everyone want to puke knowing that ugly people have sex. They should be banned from having sex. I also think they should only be allowed to come out at night.

What are your views on people with ugly faces? Do you think they shouldn't be allowed? Do you think they should be treated like crap? Are you rude to them? I will never be friends with an ugly person. Do you feel the same way?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:33:52 PM
You are a horrible person.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Ellen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:39:24 PM
I guess you must have an ugly face then. All people agree that ugly people suck unless they are ugly.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:41:24 PM
Considering that I'm ugly, I feel deep sympathy for them.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:46:23 PM
At 11/3/2012 9:39:24 PM, Ellen wrote:
I guess you must have an ugly face then. All people agree that ugly people suck unless they are ugly.

Oh, and you're probably a troll... but still an a$$hole.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Ellen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:50:58 PM
Nope this is my honest opinion. I warned people in the first sentence. If I wanted to troll, I wouldn't have said that. I would have just posted in hopes that people would get upset over it. I want to see peoples opinions, especially if they agree. If you disagree, I'd like a good opinion without you insulting me or anything. Contribute to the post instead of just making assumptions about why I made this post. If I wanted to troll this would all be in caps with a lot of exclamation marks.

Oh and I am not a guy. I am a girl. My name is Ellen, which is my username, so I don't see how you assume I'm a guy.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:54:55 PM
At 11/3/2012 9:50:58 PM, Ellen wrote:
Nope this is my honest opinion. I warned people in the first sentence. If I wanted to troll, I wouldn't have said that. I would have just posted in hopes that people would get upset over it. I want to see peoples opinions, especially if they agree. If you disagree, I'd like a good opinion without you insulting me or anything. Contribute to the post instead of just making assumptions about why I made this post. If I wanted to troll this would all be in caps with a lot of exclamation marks.

Oh and I am not a guy. I am a girl. My name is Ellen, which is my username, so I don't see how you assume I'm a guy.

I never once implied you were a guy.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:55:45 PM
My opinion: Being ugly doesnt make people any less human then they are and you ellen are a real a**hole.

For the record people may think youre a dude since your pforil avatar is that of a guy and not a girl....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ellen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 9:59:25 PM
You called me an a$$hole. When I think of the term a$$hole, I think of men. Most people when they use that word they are talking about a guy, not a girl.

And I just joined the site today, so I haven't edited my profile. I just jumped into the site right away. And the name Ellen should be a dead giveaway that I am a girl.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 10:04:17 PM
At 11/3/2012 9:59:25 PM, Ellen wrote:
You called me an a$$hole. When I think of the term a$$hole, I think of men. Most people when they use that word they are talking about a guy, not a girl.

And I just joined the site today, so I haven't edited my profile. I just jumped into the site right away. And the name Ellen should be a dead giveaway that I am a girl.

Cool. That you associate the word with men doesn't automatically create a popular connotation of men. The word a$$hole is gender-neutral.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 10:18:41 PM
Beauty is entirely subjective. Why should we adopt your conception of beauty? I have very high standards of beauty in women, and my guess is that you would be considered ugly under my scheme. Should we repress you based on my conception of beauty?

Also, I love the victim blaming. Ugly people are harassed, so the solution is to repress them instead of stopping people from attacking them.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 10:24:26 PM
Ellen if you're not a teenage boy then my name is not R0b1Billion.

Rob1bizzee. B1tch, you know who is he.

I'm going to use this space to give my condolences to the hurricane victims and all their family members.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 10:40:21 PM
Your opinion conforms to nothing slightly rational and even more certainly nothing moral. It's as irrational and void of reason as racism and not much different ethically.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 11:20:03 PM
At 11/3/2012 10:36:25 PM, tulle wrote:
I lol'd.

Same. It's actually pretty hilarious. Was convinced she was trolling at first.

Still, Ellen, if what you said is true, that's pretty shallow and horrible. You apparently have the values of the most shallow, petty, materialistic teenage girl.

First of all, what is beautiful and what is ugly is totally relative to one's perception, and there is no set standard. Second, people are born with certain physical characteristics that they often have no control over - ESPECIALLY facial features - so it's not cool to judge people so harshly and hate them for that which they literally did not choose and have no control over. Also, who gives a sh!t about looks? These days almost anyone can fix themselves up enough to be at least not terrible looking and looks are overrated anyway. Someday, if you live long enough, your body will be old and saggy and whatnot, and this happens to both "beautiful" and "ugly" people, though as I said what is beautiful and what is ugly is totally, 100% relative to personal preferences.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 11:22:01 PM
Started cracking up when I read this: "Also it makes everyone want to puke knowing that ugly people have sex. They should be banned from having sex. I also think they should only be allowed to come out at night."
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:33:25 AM
Lol, you sound very very shallow, so most likely you have extremely low self esteem. You're probably mildly attractive and young. Put all that together and I come up with one scenario.

If you had as many pricks stuck out of you as you have had stuck in you you would look like a porcupine.

You probably have a huge gash so your boyfriend cheated on you with an ugly girl so he could actually finish for a change.

So now you hate ugly people because you refuse to accept the fact that your boyfriend didn't want you so you blame ugly people. Buttercup, the sooner you accept that you are a whore the easier it will be to spend more time on your feet and less time on your back. Or most likely your knees due to the canyon between your legs. If you spend more time with your panties around your waste you won't have to cross your legs when a breeze blows by. That sound a bottle makes when you blow across the hole is a dead give away that you could give birth to a buick without straining.

Look, the people here at DDO can help you. At least 90% of them are virgins, they can give you great advice. We are here to help loosey goosey, anytime.

/counter trolling ;p
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:40:16 AM
That was quite a shallow, empty remark, void of any sympathy that should be allotted for your subject....with barely a single trace of empirical or theoretical basis or grounds for such an assertion, I should add, let alone any framework. O.o
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:42:05 AM
"If you get easily offended or you think you're ugly, or maybe you are... this isn't the topic for you. What do you think of ugly people? Do you hate them? I hate ugly people, especially ugly girls. I'm not talking about people who are overweight, there are overweight people with good-looking faces. I am not talking about people with ugly faces. I treat them like crap. Today I saw this girl with a really ugly face struggling with groceries to get in my elevator. I shut the door on her on purpose. If it was anyone else, I would have been nice but I can't be nice to an ugly person. I treat everyone with respect, and I am a friendly person. Unless the person is ugly. They should not be allowed to procreate because they are passing their bad genes on their kid. Ugly people get made fun of their whole life and yet they decide to burden their own child with what they have to live with everyday? Why would they be that mean to an innocent life? Why? Because ugly people are selfish like that.They think they should be treated like normal people, even when it comes to dating. They won't date other ugly people, but they expect a hot person to want them? Also it makes everyone want to puke knowing that ugly people have sex. They should be banned from having sex. I also think they should only be allowed to come out at night. (What?)"

I do not know where to begin..

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:54:01 AM
At 11/3/2012 10:40:21 PM, phantom wrote:
Your opinion conforms to nothing slightly rational and even more certainly nothing moral. It's as irrational and void of reason as racism and not much different ethically.

And perhaps more motivated by personal resentment or any other irrationalities that we entertain daily.

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:59:17 AM
At 11/3/2012 10:24:26 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

I'm going to use this space to give my condolences to the hurricane victims and all their family members.

LOL! I'm going to start doing this in troll threads.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 2:03:44 AM
As a kid, I was a total chubbo with Harry Potter glasses and an afro. Did a total number on my self-image and even though I look nothing like that now and have had plenty of relationships, I still consider myself unattractive. That's probably permanent but I think it's made things easier for me. I don't take myself or my looks seriously at all and because I always assume women won't find me attractive regardless, I've got no hesitance in approaching them.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 2:16:58 AM
Lolwut?
http://screencast.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 2:19:54 AM
At 11/4/2012 2:16:58 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Lolwut?

He made a post to test something then deleted the post. So it still shows that he made the last post, but there is no post to see.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 2:21:41 AM
At 11/4/2012 2:16:58 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Lolwut?

haha I was testing the daylight savings time glitch and then deleted it...

an explanation/description of this phenomenon can be seen in these two threads:

Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 3:10:10 AM
At 11/4/2012 2:54:15 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Most hansom man on the internet.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

I agree with this.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Clash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 10:47:30 AM
At 11/3/2012 9:32:32 PM, Ellen wrote:
If you get easily offended or you think you're ugly, or maybe you are... this isn't the topic for you. What do you think of ugly people? Do you hate them? I hate ugly people, especially ugly girls. I'm not talking about people who are overweight, there are overweight people with good-looking faces. I am not talking about people with ugly faces. I treat them like crap. Today I saw this girl with a really ugly face struggling with groceries to get in my elevator. I shut the door on her on purpose. If it was anyone else, I would have been nice but I can't be nice to an ugly person. I treat everyone with respect, and I am a friendly person. Unless the person is ugly. They should not be allowed to procreate because they are passing their bad genes on their kid. Ugly people get made fun of their whole life and yet they decide to burden their own child with what they have to live with everyday? Why would they be that mean to an innocent life? Why? Because ugly people are selfish like that.They think they should be treated like normal people, even when it comes to dating. They won't date other ugly people, but they expect a hot person to want them? Also it makes everyone want to puke knowing that ugly people have sex. They should be banned from having sex. I also think they should only be allowed to come out at night.

What are your views on people with ugly faces? Do you think they shouldn't be allowed? Do you think they should be treated like crap? Are you rude to them? I will never be friends with an ugly person. Do you feel the same way?

I think this post is the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read here in this site - and believe me, I have read a lot of ignorant and stupid stuff in this site.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:53:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler