Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dating A-Holes

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:04:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I really think that this is an annoying and sometimes harmful issue in society.

Disclaimer: My girlfriend is excellent. However, I noticed that a lot of my female friend's significant others are not. For instance, my roommate is awesome and super fun, not to mention intelligent. Yet she's dating this absuive, scuzzy douche bag who is so inferior to her character it's disgusting! My very best friend in the entire world is another amazing woman dating such an absolute prick! She is getting her masters, she works 2 jobs, she's independent, she's extremely trustworthy, she's a talented musician, hilarious (!), great body, down to earth, and yes, she's HOT! But her boyfriend is a tool and she deals with it!

Also, I guess you guys can infer from my rap battle on here that I've dated my fair share of JERK OFFS in the past (never again), so I guess this is applicable to both gay and straight relationships. However, my question is does it apply to men? Now, don't jump down my throat -- I know there's such things as horrible girlfriends. However, my point is that guys don't seem to STAY with these girls, do they? I've experienced and watched girls get cheated on over and over and over, and taken advantage of, taken for granted, sometimes assaulted, made a fool out of, treated badly, hurt, etc. Yet I guess their "biological instinct" to mate with someone, particularly males, makes them disregard their emotional (and sometimes physical) stability or well-being.

I know that it seems I'm making a hasty generalization, but from my experience and circle of friends, guys are more willing and likely to exit a bad relationship than girls are. I'm sure there's some evolutionary reasoning behind that, but can't we all man up (hehe) and stop being sissies about breaking up? Seriously!
President of DDO
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:17:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll agree to an extent.

I know plenty of males who have stayed in bad, dramatic, controlling relationships far beyond their prime. But. like you said, the females in bad relationships far outnumber them. Perhaps their reasons for staying in their respective relationships is different, causing females to stay in more often and longer?

The main reason I have noticed males staying in a bad relationship was because the female was "hot". This seems to be the most important factor for males - a physical attachment.

Females, on the other hand, stick around because of an emotional attachment to the "good" periods. Their male is generally bad for them, but the female gets stuck on those fleeting moments when he is being "good" for them.
Perhaps, then, physical attachments are easier to break than emotional ones.

Of course, I am generalizing as much as theLwerd. These are just my observations.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:30:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 1:04:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I really think that this is an annoying and sometimes harmful issue in society.

Disclaimer: My girlfriend is excellent. However, I noticed that a lot of my female friend's significant others are not. For instance, my roommate is awesome and super fun, not to mention intelligent. Yet she's dating this absuive, scuzzy douche bag who is so inferior to her character it's disgusting! My very best friend in the entire world is another amazing woman dating such an absolute prick! She is getting her masters, she works 2 jobs, she's independent, she's extremely trustworthy, she's a talented musician, hilarious (!), great body, down to earth, and yes, she's HOT! But her boyfriend is a tool and she deals with it!

Also, I guess you guys can infer from my rap battle on here that I've dated my fair share of JERK OFFS in the past (never again), so I guess this is applicable to both gay and straight relationships. However, my question is does it apply to men? Now, don't jump down my throat -- I know there's such things as horrible girlfriends. However, my point is that guys don't seem to STAY with these girls, do they? I've experienced and watched girls get cheated on over and over and over, and taken advantage of, taken for granted, sometimes assaulted, made a fool out of, treated badly, hurt, etc. Yet I guess their "biological instinct" to mate with someone, particularly males, makes them disregard their emotional (and sometimes physical) stability or well-being.

I know that it seems I'm making a hasty generalization, but from my experience and circle of friends, guys are more willing and likely to exit a bad relationship than girls are. I'm sure there's some evolutionary reasoning behind that, but can't we all man up (hehe) and stop being sissies about breaking up? Seriously!

They love it... the hot girls eat it up...

i do not know why, but i was sweet when i was young(10/11) and saw that that did not work... at 11 i decided to be the biggest a-hole i have ever been...

i lost my virginity that year and from that point forward i acting the part of an a-hole.
i can not tell you the amount of girls i pulled by being that way... but they did not last.

i was never a a-hole at heart and grew up...

i can not tell you why girls do it... but i can tell you why guys lay the part...

it made me the most popular guy in school and in life.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:33:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have concluded long ago that the reason why girls like a-holes (in high school - they generally don't as adults) is because they are usually the only ones in high school that are bold and confident. It isn't that they are a-holes that attracts attention, but their confidence.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:50:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Very interesting discussion. But, anyways...

Not to get too much into my life story, but I was once in a relationship where the girl was an a-hole, almost assuredly. In fact, I found out later that the only reason any of my friends had tolerated her was because she was with me, and they knew I would get very angry with them if they decided to say things against her. She was controlling, petty, jealous, and made an excuse for everything wrong she did - including excuses that were at my expense. And, I was with her for almost two years.

Needless to say, this is a good example of what you're talking about, Lwerd. Granted, the situation with her was complicated, but there are three main reasons I find that I, and probably most, men stay with a woman, or any partner, that is clearly an a-hole: aesthetics/sexual (because she's hot), need (because she fills out an important part of your life), and safety (she stands by you, cares for you, even if she is an a-hole to others or to you sometimes).

Which reason holds more weight is relative to the individual.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 1:55:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 1:04:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I know that it seems I'm making a hasty generalization, but from my experience and circle of friends, guys are more willing and likely to exit a bad relationship than girls are. I'm sure there's some evolutionary reasoning behind that, but can't we all man up (hehe) and stop being sissies about breaking up? Seriously!

There is an evolutionary reason, the problem is that since we've progressed into a species that mates based on societal worth instead of natural selection, these discrepancies exist.

Women were not meant to be successful, useful contributors to society. They naturally evolved as caretakers for children and the selecting force for reproduction of worthy males. The value of a woman to society was in how well she portrayed her genes via physical attractiveness.

Today, a fun, intelligent, successful woman is supposed to be high up on the desirability chain, but men still kind of retain the natural urge to bang whatever looks hot.

That's one thing.

In today's society, women should be looking at a guy who is responsible, caring, compassionate, etc. Naturally though, they are attracted to guys who present themselves as socially and physically dominant. Behavior that women perceive to be signs of alpha-male characteristics are attractive, however, in our society nowadays, most of this type of behavior is seen as unnecessarily macho, stubborn, irresponsible, inconsiderate, insensitive, and makes him appear to be an overall jerk.

Breaking up is only one half of the battle. After breaking up with one jerk, you can bet that a woman is just going to meet and hook up with another one, because that's the type of guy she is attracted to. The greater half of the battle is understanding why th attraction exists and what you can do to combat it.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 3:14:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 1:50:46 PM, Volkov wrote:
Not to get too much into my life story, but I was once in a relationship where the girl was an a-hole, almost assuredly. In fact, I found out later that the only reason any of my friends had tolerated her was because she was with me, and they knew I would get very angry with them if they decided to say things against her. She was controlling, petty, jealous, and made an excuse for everything wrong she did - including excuses that were at my expense. And, I was with her for almost two years.

That seems like a pretty strong reaction, especially considering these are friends we're talking about and they'd be telling truths you likely already knew (on some level). Were you not very close with these friends or do you just prefer privacy in your relationships?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 3:26:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 3:14:10 PM, Maikuru wrote:
That seems like a pretty strong reaction, especially considering these are friends we're talking about and they'd be telling truths you likely already knew (on some level). Were you not very close with these friends or do you just prefer privacy in your relationships?

Well, I was close to some but not most, and even those I was close to, I was not as close as I was to her. There was also a mixture of neediness from me to her, and because she would overreact to criticisms emotionally, either with anger or self-deprecation, I felt the need to protect her.

Plus, who doesn't prefer privacy in their relationships?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 3:35:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 3:26:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
Well, I was close to some but not most, and even those I was close to, I was not as close as I was to her. There was also a mixture of neediness from me to her, and because she would overreact to criticisms emotionally, either with anger or self-deprecation, I felt the need to protect her.

Gotcha.

Plus, who doesn't prefer privacy in their relationships?

Naturally, but I still expect honesty from my friends and offer the same in return. Of course, I'm referring to close friends here.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 3:44:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 1:33:09 PM, JBlake wrote:
I have concluded long ago that the reason why girls like a-holes (in high school - they generally don't as adults) is because they are usually the only ones in high school that are bold and confident. It isn't that they are a-holes that attracts attention, but their confidence.

this does make a lot of sense.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 3:48:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 1:55:24 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 10/12/2009 1:04:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I know that it seems I'm making a hasty generalization, but from my experience and circle of friends, guys are more willing and likely to exit a bad relationship than girls are. I'm sure there's some evolutionary reasoning behind that, but can't we all man up (hehe) and stop being sissies about breaking up? Seriously!

There is an evolutionary reason, the problem is that since we've progressed into a species that mates based on societal worth instead of natural selection, these discrepancies exist.

Women were not meant to be successful, useful contributors to society. They naturally evolved as caretakers for children and the selecting force for reproduction of worthy males. The value of a woman to society was in how well she portrayed her genes via physical attractiveness.

Today, a fun, intelligent, successful woman is supposed to be high up on the desirability chain, but men still kind of retain the natural urge to bang whatever looks hot.

That's one thing.

In today's society, women should be looking at a guy who is responsible, caring, compassionate, etc. Naturally though, they are attracted to guys who present themselves as socially and physically dominant. Behavior that women perceive to be signs of alpha-male characteristics are attractive, however, in our society nowadays, most of this type of behavior is seen as unnecessarily macho, stubborn, irresponsible, inconsiderate, insensitive, and makes him appear to be an overall jerk.

Breaking up is only one half of the battle. After breaking up with one jerk, you can bet that a woman is just going to meet and hook up with another one, because that's the type of guy she is attracted to. The greater half of the battle is understanding why th attraction exists and what you can do to combat it.

You may have opened up a can of worms..... we will see....

and i am not saying that i do not disagree.... but whahoooo.... good luck
USAPitBull63
Posts: 668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 4:42:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't usually post in fora/ums like this. But this (at least, one of the aforementioned scenarios) seems to beg for the classic/common analysis of a woman unsuccessfully thinking she can change a man.

The longer she cannot, the more she takes it as personal failure, which is why she allows herself to be stepped on; she sees it as her fault after a while, and may actually feel sympathy (or a need to redeem her own pride) for the man who abuses/takes advantage of her.

Thoughts?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 4:47:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
USA makes a very good point. I also agree with women getting addicted to the "good times" like JBlake said. But what about girls in lesbian relationships who do this? Admittedly, it is usually the "butch" one that is being the a-hole. I've never been with a butch woman, but I've stayed with BITCHES.

In two of the most horrible relationships, I stayed with one out of guilt (which is why I stay in most of my relationships; girls tend to fall madly in love with me, and I always feel horrible about hurting them), and I stayed with the other because I was CONVINCED that deep down she was good (i.e. the good times). I was wrong. Both times. Bad relationships are bad - rar!

Also, Maikuru, I totally see where Volkov is coming from. I respect my friends a lot, but I think I would lay the smacketh down if anyone ever talked sh1t about my girlfriend. I guess that's because I know my girlfriend's the bomb though. I dunno about other situations... I guess my friends always knew that I knew they sucked, so they didn't feel the need *shrugs*
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 5:11:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 4:47:22 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Also, Maikuru, I totally see where Volkov is coming from. I respect my friends a lot, but I think I would lay the smacketh down if anyone ever talked sh1t about my girlfriend. I guess that's because I know my girlfriend's the bomb though. I dunno about other situations... I guess my friends always knew that I knew they sucked, so they didn't feel the need *shrugs*

I understand that feeling but I try to keep it to a minimum. I trust my friends' judgment and if I'm in the midst of a relationship, I rely on them for an unbiased read on the situation. If we're talking about abusive or one-sided relationships, that type of honesty is a must. Add on to that the fact that many of them happen to be my ex's, meaning they feel the need to keep my standards high haha.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 1:43:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/12/2009 6:47:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Oh god. Staying friends with exes... I'm not a fan. Lol.

I thought that was tradition.

Anyway...can't you tell really early on when someone is an a-hole? I can pick up on this in moments, and i am mystified by people (well less so with straight men-give them boobs and they're hypnotized) who can't see the character of a person in a first date. Just see how they treat a waiter or waitress, see how phony they are, rude or cruel by how they speak of their friends. It's so easy to get the gist of someone early on, and then stay away.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 1:49:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 1:43:01 PM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2009 6:47:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Oh god. Staying friends with exes... I'm not a fan. Lol.

I thought that was tradition.

Anyway...can't you tell really early on when someone is an a-hole? I can pick up on this in moments, and i am mystified by people (well less so with straight men-give them boobs and they're hypnotized) who can't see the character of a person in a first date. Just see how they treat a waiter or waitress, see how phony they are, rude or cruel by how they speak of their friends. It's so easy to get the gist of someone early on, and then stay away.

You really revived this thread, huh?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 1:50:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 1:43:01 PM, innomen wrote:
At 10/12/2009 6:47:42 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Oh god. Staying friends with exes... I'm not a fan. Lol.

I thought that was tradition.

Haha for lesbians it sure is! But I'm personally not a fan :P

Anyway...can't you tell really early on when someone is an a-hole? I can pick up on this in moments, and i am mystified by people (well less so with straight men-give them boobs and they're hypnotized) who can't see the character of a person in a first date. Just see how they treat a waiter or waitress, see how phony they are, rude or cruel by how they speak of their friends. It's so easy to get the gist of someone early on, and then stay away.

Yes, I completely agree. Some people can't pick up on these things though, or they're too romanticized by the wrong things. For instance I fell so hard for one of my ex's because she "had her sh!t together" so to speak, and her work ethic was an aphrodisiac to me (lol) -- It took me months, no, a YEAR to realize what a total and utter fvck tard she really was. I mean some people are blinded.

Anyway, unfortunately my very best friend JUST CALLED ME not even 5 minutes ago complaining about the very same tool bag I was complaining about 10 months ago :/ It's only gotten worse. Way worse. Le sigh.
President of DDO
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 1:58:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 1:50:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/30/2010 1:49:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
You really revived this thread, huh?

Lol, indeed he did.

Why not it's a good thread.

Here's the thing. The person has to be a kind person no matter what. If they are even a little bit unkind to be cool, or are gossipy about their friends, any of this stuff, it trumps any other attraction i might have. Oh, and controlling people, i can pick up on that in a minute, and i have no patience with that. I never am expecting perfection, but common decency is a major criteria. To be honest, the greatest attraction i have for Carlos is how unbelievably kind he is. His heart is bigger than his brain sometimes, but he is good for me. There are some real basics about a person you really have to keep on the look out for, but i think when you're young other stuff gets pushed to the front in priorities of a relationship (again, especially for straight men - ah hell gay men too).
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:03:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There seems to be too much taking crap from both sides. I know quite alot of guys that stay in bad relationships, and keep getting hurt, and some girls in the same position. Even if they break up it doesn't seem to last long.

The worst case I saw was off/on for years until he died. They had three kids one was about my age the other too were about ten years younger. For the oldest one its too late and I'm about 95% sure he will kill himself and/or others, most likely directly from his parent's relationship and abuse as a child.

I think the reason it seems to happen with females more often is they become more emotionally attached (usually) and not going back or just living with it is harder then dealing with it.
With guys its almost always because they don't want to piss her off, or look bad.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:04:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been spending a bit of time in up-market resorts in the South of France recently and have noticed a lot of very affluent older men together with beautiful girls that are so young they would be considered underage in the US.

Sometimes I think that surely they must be their daughters (or even their granddaughters in some cases) but as I see them come out of their rooms holding hands in the morning and see them canoodling at breakfast I realise they are lovers – of a sort.

These places don't allow prostitutes and they are often speaking a language other than French so I can only assume these girls overcome their revulsion at sleeping with a fat, bald, middle-aged man in order to be wined and dined in a 5 star hotel.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:10:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 2:04:20 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I've been spending a bit of time in up-market resorts in the South of France recently and have noticed a lot of very affluent older men together with beautiful girls that are so young they would be considered underage in the US.

Sometimes I think that surely they must be their daughters (or even their granddaughters in some cases) but as I see them come out of their rooms holding hands in the morning and see them canoodling at breakfast I realise they are lovers – of a sort.

These places don't allow prostitutes and they are often speaking a language other than French so I can only assume these girls overcome their revulsion at sleeping with a fat, bald, middle-aged man in order to be wined and dined in a 5 star hotel.

They call that dating now?
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:28:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 2:10:39 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/30/2010 2:04:20 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I've been spending a bit of time in up-market resorts in the South of France recently and have noticed a lot of very affluent older men together with beautiful girls that are so young they would be considered underage in the US.

Sometimes I think that surely they must be their daughters (or even their granddaughters in some cases) but as I see them come out of their rooms holding hands in the morning and see them canoodling at breakfast I realise they are lovers – of a sort.

These places don't allow prostitutes and they are often speaking a language other than French so I can only assume these girls overcome their revulsion at sleeping with a fat, bald, middle-aged man in order to be wined and dined in a 5 star hotel.

They call that dating now?

I suppose. There were two Russian businessmen with two gorgeous (and I meen stunning) young women at the resort I was at this week and they treated them like sex objects - swapping them around, getting them to have lesbian sex naked on the beach (though this was a very liberated resort and they were far from the only ones having sex there at the time), and so on.

Funny thing was, one of them was flirting with me while their boyfriends went for a swim - and I mean making pretty obvious sexual advances (she didn't speak English and I don't speak Russian).

I (kind of) ignored her - her boyfriend looked like some sort of mafia godfather!

The point is, girls will often put up with a lot for a pre-paid credit card and a trip to the Med in a private plane!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:32:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 2:28:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/30/2010 2:10:39 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/30/2010 2:04:20 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I've been spending a bit of time in up-market resorts in the South of France recently and have noticed a lot of very affluent older men together with beautiful girls that are so young they would be considered underage in the US.

Sometimes I think that surely they must be their daughters (or even their granddaughters in some cases) but as I see them come out of their rooms holding hands in the morning and see them canoodling at breakfast I realise they are lovers – of a sort.

These places don't allow prostitutes and they are often speaking a language other than French so I can only assume these girls overcome their revulsion at sleeping with a fat, bald, middle-aged man in order to be wined and dined in a 5 star hotel.

They call that dating now?

I suppose. There were two Russian businessmen with two gorgeous (and I meen stunning) young women at the resort I was at this week and they treated them like sex objects - swapping them around, getting them to have lesbian sex naked on the beach (though this was a very liberated resort and they were far from the only ones having sex there at the time), and so on.

Funny thing was, one of them was flirting with me while their boyfriends went for a swim - and I mean making pretty obvious sexual advances (she didn't speak English and I don't speak Russian).

I (kind of) ignored her - her boyfriend looked like some sort of mafia godfather!

The point is, girls will often put up with a lot for a pre-paid credit card and a trip to the Med in a private plane!

Well, i remember in Moscow the girls were incredibly available, to the point where it was very uncomfortable at times (well for me anyway). Still, i fail to see much of a difference between that and the formal career girl.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 2:48:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If I find myself as a rich single old man I might very well resort to such... methods. However I'd at least treat them well, to be honest I am pretty easily pleased and at that age I'd probably just want some company.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 3:00:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 2:48:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If I find myself as a rich single old man I might very well resort to such... methods. However I'd at least treat them well, to be honest I am pretty easily pleased and at that age I'd probably just want some company.

Hey, you're too young to start thinking about the old pipe and slippers just yet!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 3:01:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 2:48:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If I find myself as a rich single old man I might very well resort to such... methods. However I'd at least treat them well, to be honest I am pretty easily pleased and at that age I'd probably just want some company.

Of course with that characterization you wouldn't fall into the criteria of this thread ;-)
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 3:09:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow lol. Some people I guess like to go for the benefits. I think those 2 women you were talking about might have just enjoyed being slutty as well tho.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 3:18:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 3:09:46 PM, lovelife wrote:
Wow lol. Some people I guess like to go for the benefits. I think those 2 women you were talking about might have just enjoyed being slutty as well tho.

For sure. Actually, there were a lot of girls there really into unconditional sex.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...