Jump to topic:

Black violence unavoidable.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:23:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Blacks are especially hard hit . Lack of employment will eventually lead to inner city violence.
Blacks ,I believe will take out their frustrations on the defenseless whites living in the suburbs.
Blacks will rob whites and there will be no attempt to protect them from black violence.

":
"-
WASHINGTON " Employment growth ground to a halt in August, as sagging consumer confidence discouraged already skittish U.S. businesses from hiring, keeping pressure on the Federal Reserve to provide more monetary stimulus to aid the struggling economy.
Nonfarm payrolls were unchanged last month, the Labor Department said Friday. It was the first time since 1945 that the government has reported a net monthly job change of zero. The August payrolls report was the worst since September 2010, while nonfarm employment for June and July was revised to show 58,000 fewer jobs.

"
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:24:39 PM
The US is already a "poor, crime-ridden country" ruled by a Kenyan quasi-dictator and his Jewish bankers.
If the US were to remain a racially and culturally homogeneous (White) the possibility would always exist the people might come to its senses and revolt against Zionist-banker world rule. The plan to transform America into a cesspool of divergent nationalities with no sense of loyalty to the US was implemented in the mid 20th century and is now reaching fruition. Simultaneously "feminism," materialism and cultural relativism targeted traditional White morals and identity. If nothing changes, in future there will be a new serfdom " an ignorant, inept mass of mulatto laborers and their billionaire, mostly jewish overlords. This world already largely exists today.
Of course China is immune, since they are united, smart, race-concious and not beholden to jewish finance (they cannot infiltrate China either as they cannot pass as Chinese), so expect China to be made into the great enemy of the 21st century.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:27:13 PM
State prisons in california are preparing to release convicted felons due to overcrowding and budget concerns . And all this i predicted years ago.

Many cities are preparing for major increases in violent crime. I'm predicting ,as I have in the past ,that these newly released criminals will join forces with blacks in the large ghetto hell holes and many of the undocumented criminals in california ,to form a large LIBERATION FRONT PEOPLE'S ARMY

and begin the OCCUPATION of this state's large cities.The process of terrorizing white communities will begin ,to the end of venting the sadistic impulses pent up in the newly released felons and to rob,rape, commit murder and mayhem on a defenseless and hapless white race community.

This large mass consisting of the scum of humanity will mimic the occupation of wall st. tactics that are frightening the incompetent police force of new york city. under the control of the jewish moneybags living there.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:46:18 PM
At 12/3/2012 6:23:21 PM, falconduler wrote:
Blacks are especially hard hit . Lack of employment will eventually lead to inner city violence.

an understandable observation

Blacks ,I believe will take out their frustrations on the defenseless whites living in the suburbs.

a very retarded opinion

Blacks will rob whites and there will be no attempt to protect them from black violence.

an even more retarded opinion.

WASHINGTON " Employment growth ground to a halt in August, as sagging consumer confidence discouraged already skittish U.S. businesses from hiring, keeping pressure on the Federal Reserve to provide more monetary stimulus to aid the struggling economy.
Nonfarm payrolls were unchanged last month, the Labor Department said Friday. It was the first time since 1945 that the government has reported a net monthly job change of zero. The August payrolls report was the worst since September 2010, while nonfarm employment for June and July was revised to show 58,000 fewer jobs.

"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:48:41 PM
At 12/3/2012 6:24:39 PM, falconduler wrote:
The US is already a "poor, crime-ridden country" ruled by a Kenyan quasi-dictator and his Jewish bankers.

inaccurate, idiotic, and racist

If the US were to remain a racially and culturally homogeneous (White) the possibility would always exist the people might come to its senses and revolt against Zionist-banker world rule.

so minorities like blacks and mexicans are the reason why the jews control the system?

brilliant..... ly retarded

The plan to transform America into a cesspool of divergent nationalities with no sense of loyalty to the US was implemented in the mid 20th century and is now reaching fruition.

right when the civil rights movement started? how convenient for you then.

Simultaneously "feminism," materialism and cultural relativism targeted traditional White morals and identity. If nothing changes, in future there will be a new serfdom " an ignorant, inept mass of mulatto laborers and their billionaire, mostly jewish overlords. This world already largely exists today.

I really hope you dont have kids at this point

Of course China is immune, since they are united, smart, race-concious and not beholden to jewish finance (they cannot infiltrate China either as they cannot pass as Chinese), so expect China to be made into the great enemy of the 21st century.

see previous statement
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:54:52 PM
At 12/3/2012 6:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:

inaccurate, idiotic, and racist

If the US were to remain a racially and culturally homogeneous (White) the possibility would always exist the people might come to its senses and revolt against Zionist-banker world rule.

so minorities like blacks and mexicans are the reason why the jews control the system?

brilliant..... ly retarded

The plan to transform America into a cesspool of divergent nationalities with no sense of loyalty to the US was implemented in the mid 20th century and is now reaching fruition.

right when the civil rights movement started? how convenient for you then.

Simultaneously "feminism," materialism and cultural relativism targeted traditional White morals and identity. If nothing changes, in future there will be a new serfdom " an ignorant, inept mass of mulatto laborers and their billionaire, mostly jewish overlords. This world already largely exists today.

I really hope you dont have kids at this point

see previous statement

I can't believe these utterly stupid opinions these jerks have.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:57:32 PM
At 12/3/2012 6:54:52 PM, falconduler wrote:

You should look in a mirror then, 95% of all of your opinions are utterly idiotic beyond all recognition. I think the dead duck i hit with my car yesterday has a better concept of politics then you do right now.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:59:22 PM

OH MY! Those poor defenseless creatures!
kfc
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:00:44 PM
At 12/3/2012 6:57:32 PM, imabench wrote:

You should look in a mirror then, 95% of all of your opinions are utterly idiotic beyond all recognition. I think the dead duck i hit with my car yesterday has a better concept of politics then you do right now.

all you know how to do is mock and name call,those you are too stupid to refute. so what does that say about you?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:02:58 PM
By the way Falcon, I am half black. There is a constant battle between my black and white side. One side just is trying to break loose and attack your entire family in that nice neighborhood of yours. While my other half just wants to eat hummus.
kfc
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:07:05 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:02:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
By the way Falcon, I am half black. There is a constant battle between my black and white side. One side just is trying to break loose and attack your entire family in that nice neighborhood of yours. While my other half just wants to eat hummus.
mixed race blacks in some instances are the worst. they inherit the bad genes from the blacks and a half a brain from the white side. and voila ,you have one of the most dangerous things in the world: a blackman with brains.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:12:40 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:07:05 PM, falconduler wrote:

mixed race blacks in some instances are the worst. they inherit the bad genes from the blacks and a half a brain from the white side. and voila ,you have one of the most dangerous things in the world: a blackman with brains.
kfc
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 7:32:25 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:12:40 PM, Koopin wrote:

almost as bad as a mexican with a driver's license.2nd most dangerous thing in the world.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:20:35 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:32:25 PM, falconduler wrote:

almost as bad as a mexican with a driver's license.2nd most dangerous thing in the world.

falconduler being #1 of course.

I'm willing to bet falconduler thinks #1 are those evil Jews who control the world, and are thus responsible for the holocaust.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:17:05 PM

This comment really struck out to me.

Koopin, why do you only say "I am half-black" instead of saying I am "half-white, half-black?"

It seems as though you are considering "white" to be "normal" and default and not worth mentioning and black/all other ethnicities as something worth mentioning.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:18:36 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:32:25 PM, falconduler wrote:

You're doing it all wrong. I get that Poe's law suggests you can be as absurd as you wish and still be able to troll people, but it still requires a level of panache. You gotta stick to one style.

-50 points.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:22:31 PM
At 12/3/2012 9:17:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Koopin, why do you only say "I am half-black" instead of saying I am "half-white, half-black?"

It seems as though you are considering "white" to be "normal" and default and not worth mentioning and black/all other ethnicities as something worth mentioning.

What is this, I don't even.

I don't care about what I think to be normal or what is correct. All I know is I am half white half black. Sometimes I'll say I am half white, sometimes vica versa. All I know is I am biracial and happy as heck not to be one or the other.
kfc
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:44:57 PM

The thread was directed toward black people... Even if he was half Indian/half black, it makes sense that he would only mention the half black in reference to the thread.
yang.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:54:23 PM
At 12/3/2012 9:22:31 PM, Koopin wrote:

What is this, I don't even.

I don't care about what I think to be normal or what is correct. All I know is I am half white half black. Sometimes I'll say I am half white, sometimes vica versa. All I know is I am biracial and happy as heck not to be one or the other.

You do look damn sexy in a dress.
signature
Volkskorps
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 11:52:12 PM
At 12/3/2012 7:00:44 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 12/3/2012 6:57:32 PM, imabench wrote:

all you know how to do is mock and name call,those you are too stupid to refute. so what does that say about you?

I don't blame him if he refuses to refute something like "the US is already a "poor, crime-ridden country" ruled by a Kenyan quasi-dictator and his Jewish bankers." Actually, he'd be out of his mind if he even bothered refuting it.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 12:21:40 AM

I can't believe you actually said this and contended on another thread that you weren't racist. Are you for real? That's a serious question because I'm not sure if you're a parody or troll or what. But nobody in the 21st century with literacy and the internet could actually believe all the things you're saying, so your act is confusing. I mean have you stopped to think of how your claims might hold up to modern science? Or actually interacting with some of the minorities you describe? Or reading about them? Jeez, if your aim was to baffle people by way of your absurdly cartoonish racist views of minorities... You have succeeded.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 12:26:38 AM
At 12/3/2012 7:00:44 PM, falconduler wrote:

Would you care to actually debate with sources, links, evidence, logic and reasoning?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 8:48:18 AM

I just peed my pants from laughing so hard. That's funny. I'm going to KFC in your honor today.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 9:08:30 AM
If the US were to remain a racially and culturally homogeneous (White) the possibility would always exist the people might come to its senses and revolt against Zionist-banker world rule. The plan to transform America into a cesspool of divergent nationalities with no sense of loyalty to the US was implemented in the mid 20th century and is now reaching fruition. Simultaneously "feminism," materialism and cultural relativism targeted traditional White morals and identity. If nothing changes, in future there will be a new serfdom " an ignorant, inept mass of mulatto laborers and their billionaire, mostly jewish overlords. This world already largely exists today.

They already have. Thats why they created NAFTA. Total idiot.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 9:11:10 AM

":
"-

"

Is this why the unemployment rate keeps dropping. Consumer spending way up again. And we just had our biggest Black Friday ever.
It seems that all of the fearmongers are still stuck under a rock.
I believe you are one of them.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 12:59:01 PM

Do you know a nice white lady i can impregnate? I plan on creating an army of these monstrosities.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 2:08:15 PM

The weekly stupid episode 8 is all right here
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 2:13:47 PM
At 12/4/2012 12:59:01 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Do you know a nice white lady i can impregnate? I plan on creating an army of these monstrosities.

My son is one Pop, and he's your age, I figure you can command the west, can he be commander of the southeast forces?

Deal?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:00:40 PM

Are you trolling?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 3:22:17 PM
At 12/4/2012 12:59:01 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Reading this + drinking Coke = nearly dying from choking and laughing.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...