Jump to topic:

SF Muni fight XD

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 4:15:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A Black woman sitting at a two seater has her bag on the other seat. A Chinese woman approaches and says "Excuse me" while pointing at the seat.

The Black woman ignores her, purposely looking side to side and everywhere except the Chinese woman.

The Chinese woman loses her temper and starts yelling at her. The women stand up and the following ensues XD
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:27:12 PM
lol, sadly, it's in San Fran and not the MTA XD
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 12:01:20 PM
Well, what do people expect to happen when you coop up 15+ people inside a tin can traveling underground?

But it reminds me of a bus ride a few weeks ago, where this older lady was trying to sit down on one of those handi-capped reserved seats, and the middle-aged woman wouldn't move. They got into a yelling match and that little old lady who seemed so fragile let out an absolute string of curse words. It was bloody hilarious.