The real inequality in the workplace.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:36:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.manwomanmyth.com...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:41:27 PM
cool story, bro.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:52:02 PM
Men typically work more physical jobs. Wow. I bet you'll find some more startling statistics that women get sh!t on their hands more than men too.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:45:41 AM
Maybe there is a reason for the income gap.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:46:41 PM
That website is really funny.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 6:54:52 PM
At 1/1/2013 3:33:51 PM, Wnope wrote:
You guys gotta check out the site Mouthwash's link. It's awesome.

Very, VERY telling.

Lol. I didn't notice that... I got this from someone's sig on another forum. >.<
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:17:06 PM
Only spineless gutless men are under attack, deservedly so I might add. If you are a man act like one and tell the feminist and the metro sexual crowd to go pound sand. My son is going to grow up to be a "man' not some wusified, pussified politically correct spineless douchebag. When I see wuzzy, puzzy activity I point it out and tell him that is how not to be. You know what else I do......... I tell him to quit crying or I'll give him something to cry about.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:52:42 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:17:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
Only spineless gutless men are under attack, deservedly so I might add. If you are a man act like one and tell the feminist and the metro sexual crowd to go pound sand. My son is going to grow up to be a "man' not some wusified, pussified politically correct spineless douchebag. When I see wuzzy, puzzy activity I point it out and tell him that is how not to be. You know what else I do......... I tell him to quit crying or I'll give him something to cry about.

Your son now has a statistically greater than average chance of being gay, congratulations.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 10:19:41 PM

Very, VERY telling.

Alrighty then, case closed..... Well done Wnope
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 10:22:10 PM
Only spineless gutless men are under attack, deservedly so I might add. If you are a man act like one and tell the feminist and the metro sexual crowd to go pound sand.

I dont understand how that is something only real men do, or how thats even an insult, or something people even do....

My son is going to grow up to be a "man" not some wusified, pussified politically correct spineless douchebag.

So not like Santorum, got it.

When I see wuzzy, puzzy activity I point it out and tell him that is how not to be. You know what else I do......... I tell him to quit crying or I'll give him something to cry about.

Okay now im slightly inclined to call up child services.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:42:43 PM
At 1/14/2013 10:19:41 PM, imabench wrote:

Very, VERY telling.

Alrighty then, case closed..... Well done Wnope

The Fool: This is just the beginning.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:43:46 PM
The Fool: Revolution
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:45:18 PM

The Fool: Yuck mouth!
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:47:09 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:52:42 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Your son now has a statistically greater than average chance of being gay, congratulations.

really? Source for this?
Open borders debate:
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:51:31 PM
The Fool: Revolution
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2013 9:01:47 AM
Ah, I see... so, all that worker's comp is going to men, and they're paid more?

I can see how this misogyny has the OP so infuriated; don't see why everyone's being so sardonic. ;)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 6:56:49 PM

Whats the matter, got your panties in a bunch because I wont teach him to be a spineless little metro sexual puzzy like you want all men to be taught to be. You are the statistic, my son will be a leader and a trend setter in his own right. He will not bow to or kowtow to anyone one like you most likely do for fear of "offending " someone.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 7:08:40 PM
At 1/14/2013 11:47:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:

really? Source for this?

There is no source. She wants men to be taught to act like little spineless wussies. Or in other words she wants heterosexual men to act like they are flaming gay instead of acting like a strong assertive lay the law down heterosexual men.

CarefulNow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 7:47:20 PM
At 1/18/2013 7:08:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
There is no source. She wants men to be taught to act like little spineless wussies. Or in other words she wants heterosexual men to act like they are flaming gay instead of acting like a strong assertive lay the law down heterosexual men.

When did you find out your son was hetero? Was it before the wuzzy puzzy behavior you're struggling to beat out of him started?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 9:02:31 PM
At 1/18/2013 7:08:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/14/2013 11:47:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:

really? Source for this?

Ore is strange like that. She tells me all the time about her evil plot to turn all men into submissive baby-gays who will put forth no effort whatsoever in the laying down of any laws. She's also weirdly obsessed with babies: http://debate.org... pff.. typical.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2013 9:11:53 PM
According to MW, sourcing Anti-Semitic websites makes someone Anti-Semitic, so sourcing misogynist websites makes someone misogynist. I guess we learned more about MW through this thread. Why is it that uneducated people are so prejudiced?