Jump to topic:

Q&A for half-educated liberals

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 3:56:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIBERAL:Who cares if White people invented so many of the modern things that we use today. They are no smarter than anyone else. They just had a head start that is all. All of these discoveries or inventions would have eventually been created by non-whites in time. Who cares if White people created them first.
ANSWER:
Well, first of all you are only assuming that the inventions and discoveries made by Europeans (white guys) would have eventually been created or discovered by non white people. You are just speculating. You have absolutely no proof of this and in fact history and science proves just the opposite. Intelligence of individual people can be measured in several difference ways. The most common and accepted way is through IQ tests. White people, Jews, and Asians all score on average around the 100 IQ mark. But it has been proven countless times that Negroes repeatedly on average score at least 15 IQ points lower than Whites, Jews and Asians. The reality of the world is that White people have in fact invented virtually everything on the planet. Due to our unique creative abilities and problem solving skills, we as a people (or as a race of people) have done what so many other groups of people (or other races) were convinced was impossible. Without white people the following would not have been created nor would have existed. There would be no creative spark of Edison and Ford and Pasteur and Marconi. No great scientists, or mathematicians, or inventors or fine artists. No Archimedes, no Aristotle, no Socrates, no Alexander, no Renaissance, no Newton, no Kepler, no Goddard, no Mendel, no Tesla, no Faraday, no Guttenberg, no Shakespeare, no Dickens, no Twain, no Mozart, no Beethoven, no Davinci, no Michelangelo, no Galileo, no Copernicus. No orchestras, no museums, no universities, no hospitals, no libraries, no theaters, no radio, no books, no television, no electricity, no refrigeration, no heating, no plumbing, no steel, no stadiums, no vaccines, no cars, no planes, no trains, no dentists, no surgeons, no computers, no telephones, and most important " there would be no creative genius to be found that could create and sustain such a high level of civilization. Non white societies never invented any of these things and there is no indication that they ever would have created such wonders and marvels. Currently there are no more countries living in the Stone Age. All the countries of the world have benefited and have had their standards of living raised while been artificially pushed into the 21 century by the inventions of White Europeans. And yet non white countries are still not inventing the latest technologies, despite using and having access to all of our European discoveries and inventions. If it wasn"t for the intentional direct interference and sabotage of Zionists, white men would be colonizing Mars by now. Learn to give your people and your race the respect they so rightfully have earned.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:13:54 PM
At 12/24/2012 3:56:12 PM, falconduler wrote:
Non white societies never invented any of these things and there is no indication that they ever would have created such wonders and marvels.

Its hard to invent something that has already been invented idiot....

Currently there are no more countries living in the Stone Age. All the countries of the world have benefited and have had their standards of living raised while been artificially pushed into the 21 century by the inventions of White Europeans. And yet non white countries are still not inventing the latest technologies, despite using and having access to all of our European discoveries and inventions.

Thats weird, usually falconduler says somethng racist towards jews right about now....

If it wasn"t for the intentional direct interference and sabotage of Zionists, white men would be colonizing Mars by now. Learn to give your people and your race the respect they so rightfully have earned.

There it is!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:15:50 PM
The reality of the world is that White people have in fact invented virtually everything on the planet.

If you weren't such an obvious troll, that would be on my wall of idiocy.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 4:17:46 PM
At 12/24/2012 4:15:50 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
The reality of the world is that White people have in fact invented virtually everything on the planet.

: If you weren't such an obvious troll, that would be on my wall of idiocy.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:35:32 PM
At 12/24/2012 4:17:46 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:

Tsar of DDO
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:55:19 PM
At 12/24/2012 5:35:32 PM, YYW wrote:

kfc
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 5:58:27 PM
At 12/24/2012 5:55:19 PM, Koopin wrote:

"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 7:57:45 PM
Kill the blacks!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:13:11 PM
Stupidity at its finest.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:13:28 PM
Kill the entitlement minded
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2012 8:22:40 PM
At 12/24/2012 5:58:27 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/24/2012 5:55:19 PM, Koopin wrote:

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 7:22:10 PM
At 12/24/2012 7:57:45 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Kill the blacks!

I'm beginning to worry about you, Bossy. Hope everything is ok.
Tsar of DDO