Jump to topic:

All Rights are False

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2012 11:37:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Fool: I know that I am a conscious being with emotions, Reason, Senses Imagination Thoughts, memory and a Body.

But where are this Rights. They are not on my body. They are not in my mind. I can't even form Rational thought of what the hell they are supposed to be. Oh Please tell me where they are hidden in me? How do you know this is in me but I don;t know where this is and I have DIRECT exclusive access MY THOUGHT's.

Anybody On DDO @ all. Able to give it a shot, or even a thought. Or do you just pretend that it isnt so OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE FALSE. AND THEY WILL NEVER BE TRUE, NOT NOW NOT EVER!!
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 1:10:35 AM
Sometimes I think The_Fool is just YYW trolling.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:07:22 AM
At 12/27/2012 1:10:35 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Sometimes I think The_Fool is just YYW trolling.

lol
Tsar of DDO