Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Don't blame the kids, blame the parents

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 8:21:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In my opinion I think parents should be held accountable for their children's wrong doings till a certain age. If we don't give our kids the knowledge to know right from wrong it's not their faults. You take on a huge responsibility when you decide to have kids. If you raise them poorly you should be taken accountable and charged with their crimes. This world would be so much better if kids were brought up with simple knowledge, the main thing is the value of a life. Also if a doctor notices mental illness in a child the government should train parents how to deal with them. The world is full of a bunch of dead beat parents who don't attempt to raise them right. I honestly feel if you get pregnant or decide to have a kid you should be evaluated for your skills as a parent before your allowed to bring a child into our ever ridiculous society. No need to bring up more mass shooters and serial rapists in this world imo. My views are pretty extreme but I feel it would make the world better in the long run.