Jump to topic:

The "N" Word (Part II) *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 11:08:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I wanted to put this thread out for those of you who wonder why Blacks do not vote for any Republican candidate whatsover. Please listen to this classic sermon
by one of our greatest speakers this world has ever known. And no, I do not support Black Nationalism thank you very much. But there are two sides to
every story. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 2:21:48 PM
At 1/9/2013 11:08:47 AM, inferno wrote:
I wanted to put this thread out for those of you who wonder why Blacks do not vote for any Republican candidate whatsover. Please listen to this classic sermon
by one of our greatest speakers this world has ever known. And no, I do not support Black Nationalism thank you very much. But there are two sides to

Amazing. Thanks for that. I know some black people who vote republican. Definitely not part of the majority.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 2:55:11 PM
At 1/9/2013 2:13:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/9/2013 1:54:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
The house negro is beast.

The house Negro is a sell out.

The question is, is a sellout bad?
kfc
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 3:31:11 PM
At 1/9/2013 2:55:11 PM, Koopin wrote:

Well... you can't beat Air Conditioning.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 3:39:16 PM
Also, I have no problem with Blacks being enslaved and coerced to vote a certain way, free choice and all that I guess. One man's political party is another man's plantation I suppose.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 4:45:52 PM
When one separates themselves from the pigeonhole of belonging to races, groups and ideologies, that is when the "individual" flourishes.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 4:51:06 PM
At 1/9/2013 2:21:48 PM, Df0512 wrote:

Amazing. Thanks for that. I know some black people who vote republican. Definitely not part of the majority.
Yep, and thank God for that because there are still some people that can think for themselves even when the majority of their "kin" are enslaved by others.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2013 11:24:28 PM

Oh my goodness. You are an embarrassment to a free thinking society.
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 8:44:24 AM
At 1/9/2013 3:39:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Also, I have no problem with Blacks being enslaved and coerced to vote a certain way, free choice and all that I guess. One man's political party is another man's plantation I suppose.

Being enslaved. Well, if you are someone who is part of the middle working class, and is a consumer, then yes my friend, you to are a slave. It just all depends on how you look at things. =)
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:31:48 AM
At 1/9/2013 11:24:28 PM, Koopin wrote:

You are completely right. Clearly my ost proves that. Just for kicks, can you explain why exactly I am a embarrassment to a free thinking society
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:11:05 PM
At 1/9/2013 11:24:28 PM, Koopin wrote:

Free thinking society. Hmmmm. Since when was politics truly about making one free.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 2:05:58 PM

How on earth do you take what Malcolm X said here and translate it to political party lines?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 2:23:30 PM
At 1/10/2013 2:05:58 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

How on earth do you take what Malcolm X said here and translate it to political party lines?

Easy. Because he is showing you the fundamental difference between the
Conservative Blacks and the Liberal ones. It is political because the upper class Blacks were actually just more affluent socially speaking. But the relations have changed. It went from monetary to political. So today we use this term, we are talking about Blacks who cater willingly to White elites, and sell out their own race.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 3:29:31 PM
Conservative Blacks and the Liberal ones. It is political because the upper class Blacks were actually just more affluent socially speaking. But the relations have changed. It went from monetary to political. So today we use this term, we are talking about Blacks who cater willingly to White elites, and sell out their own race.

I wouldn't go that far. Malcom X was a great man but his ideal today, I think, would be considered a little extreme. Black republicans don't cater to white people. They are just republicans....
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 10:33:42 AM
At 1/10/2013 3:29:31 PM, Df0512 wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. Malcom X was a great man but his ideal today, I think, would be considered a little extreme. Black republicans don't cater to white people. They are just republicans....

No. I do believe that Conservative Blacks do try to attain some sense of favortism towards Whites especially in politics.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 1:10:43 PM
At 1/11/2013 10:33:42 AM, inferno wrote:

No. I do believe that Conservative Blacks do try to attain some sense of favortism towards Whites especially in politics.

Maybe some. But I think the majority of black people in that category have enough self respect to know better than that .
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 1:31:39 PM

Spoken like a true racist!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 8:45:43 AM
At 1/11/2013 1:31:39 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:

Spoken like a true racist!

Not. Spoken like a true realist. =)
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 2:31:48 PM
At 1/10/2013 2:23:30 PM, inferno wrote:

A. Not his finest moment (I took him as my partial namesake...I kinda know the man)
B. What he was doing, consciously or not, was showing you the same "divide and conquer" tactics that anyone with a power monopoly would use.
C. Really what he was doing was distorting a lesson first given by Fredrick Douglas, in his famous autobiography.
D. Anything said by Malcolm, especially in speech form, while he was acting as an agent of the Nation of Islam needs to be heavily discounted.
E. His views broadened quite a bit after that video.
F. (video) "strive to throw off the shackles of mental colonialism"
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:57:39 AM
At 1/14/2013 2:31:48 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 1/10/2013 2:23:30 PM, inferno wrote:

A. Not his finest moment (I took him as my partial namesake...I kinda know the man)
B. What he was doing, consciously or not, was showing you the same "divide and conquer" tactics that anyone with a power monopoly would use.
C. Really what he was doing was distorting a lesson first given by Fredrick Douglas, in his famous autobiography.
D. Anything said by Malcolm, especially in speech form, while he was acting as an agent of the Nation of Islam needs to be heavily discounted.
E. His views broadened quite a bit after that video.
F. (video) "strive to throw off the shackles of mental colonialism"

Malcolm. As an African American male, I can tell you with a straight face, that x WAS telling the truth about the diferences
of the Negro race. Why would you or anyone here despute this given our volatile history towards one another. =)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:30:59 PM
I didn't see much wrong with the word, until I watched Django Unchained.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:38:57 PM
At 1/9/2013 2:55:11 PM, Koopin wrote:

Uhhh.

Yes.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 8:56:01 AM
At 1/30/2013 10:30:59 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I didn't see much wrong with the word, until I watched Django Unchained.

So may I ask my friend. What did you think about the movie Django.