Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

What gay food is in that pot?

teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 11:27:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Garret's listed a food analogy on "three bad reasons for same sex marriage",
"When you put all those reasons in a pot, boil 'em nice, and scrape the remains out with a spoon, all you have left is homosexuals wanting society's approval. Which is too bad."

This made me wonder, what is being cooked in that recipe?
I had a couple thoughts,

1.Fruit Cake
2.Fudge

What would they have for dessert?

1.Rainbow Sherbet
2.Pudding Packs

I assume it is not a chick-fillet sandwich. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts.
sadolite
Posts: 8,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:13:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
First a smirk and then wondering why you haven't been summarily chastised. I find this post delightfully in poor taste but unrefined in stereotypical humour.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:33:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 11:27:05 AM, teddy2013 wrote:
Garret's listed a food analogy on "three bad reasons for same sex marriage",
"When you put all those reasons in a pot, boil 'em nice, and scrape the remains out with a spoon, all you have left is homosexuals wanting society's approval. Which is too bad."

This made me wonder, what is being cooked in that recipe?
I had a couple thoughts,

1.Fruit Cake
2.Fudge

What would they have for dessert?

1.Rainbow Sherbet
2.Pudding Packs

I assume it is not a chick-fillet sandwich. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts.

See my response to your "argument" against homosexuality in your other thread.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 5:11:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 3:33:20 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 1/27/2013 11:27:05 AM, teddy2013 wrote:
Garret's listed a food analogy on "three bad reasons for same sex marriage",
"When you put all those reasons in a pot, boil 'em nice, and scrape the remains out with a spoon, all you have left is homosexuals wanting society's approval. Which is too bad."

This made me wonder, what is being cooked in that recipe?
I had a couple thoughts,

1.Fruit Cake
2.Fudge

What would they have for dessert?

1.Rainbow Sherbet
2.Pudding Packs

I assume it is not a chick-fillet sandwich. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts.

See my response to your "argument" against homosexuality in your other thread.

This post is just for fun, no harm intended. So please chill out, put on a Clay Aiken record, and eat some twinkies. If you wish respond with what food would be in a straight persons pot.
teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 9:09:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 3:13:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
First a smirk and then wondering why you haven't been summarily chastised. I find this post delightfully in poor taste but unrefined in stereotypical humour.

Thanks, I always appreciate a smirk. I did want to defend myself, that my comments were not stereotypical. Just for fun I have listed below my comments, and there origin.

Fudge + Pudding Packs - These are just foods that conjure up images of man on man sex, but not a stereotype.

Rainbow Sherbet- This is just a reference to the gay rights flag, not a stereotype.

Clay Aiken reference- He is openly gay, so it is not like I outed somebody. If I wanted to do that I would have used a Kevin Spacey reference (uh-oh, I guess I just outed him, sorry Kevin).

Twinkie reference- Just a variation on the term twink, used commonly by gays to reference a young feminine homosexual. Sometimes also referred to as a chicken. So let me add chicken to foods that could be in that pot.

Fruit cake- Alright you got me on that one, it is a bit of a slander (sorry), I should have used Fruit cocktail, since that works on a couple levels.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 9:14:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 9:09:11 PM, teddy2013 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 3:13:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
First a smirk and then wondering why you haven't been summarily chastised. I find this post delightfully in poor taste but unrefined in stereotypical humour.

Thanks, I always appreciate a smirk. I did want to defend myself, that my comments were not stereotypical. Just for fun I have listed below my comments, and there origin.

Fudge + Pudding Packs - These are just foods that conjure up images of man on man sex, but not a stereotype.

Rainbow Sherbet- This is just a reference to the gay rights flag, not a stereotype.

Clay Aiken reference- He is openly gay, so it is not like I outed somebody. If I wanted to do that I would have used a Kevin Spacey reference (uh-oh, I guess I just outed him, sorry Kevin).

Twinkie reference- Just a variation on the term twink, used commonly by gays to reference a young feminine homosexual. Sometimes also referred to as a chicken. So let me add chicken to foods that could be in that pot.

Fruit cake- Alright you got me on that one, it is a bit of a slander (sorry), I should have used Fruit cocktail, since that works on a couple levels.

LOL, fruit cocktail, I love it. What about tomatoes? Would they be in the pot, or not?
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 9:20:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 9:14:04 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 1/27/2013 9:09:11 PM, teddy2013 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 3:13:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
First a smirk and then wondering why you haven't been summarily chastised. I find this post delightfully in poor taste but unrefined in stereotypical humour.

Thanks, I always appreciate a smirk. I did want to defend myself, that my comments were not stereotypical. Just for fun I have listed below my comments, and there origin.

Fudge + Pudding Packs - These are just foods that conjure up images of man on man sex, but not a stereotype.

Rainbow Sherbet- This is just a reference to the gay rights flag, not a stereotype.

Clay Aiken reference- He is openly gay, so it is not like I outed somebody. If I wanted to do that I would have used a Kevin Spacey reference (uh-oh, I guess I just outed him, sorry Kevin).

Twinkie reference- Just a variation on the term twink, used commonly by gays to reference a young feminine homosexual. Sometimes also referred to as a chicken. So let me add chicken to foods that could be in that pot.

Fruit cake- Alright you got me on that one, it is a bit of a slander (sorry), I should have used Fruit cocktail, since that works on a couple levels.

LOL, fruit cocktail, I love it. What about tomatoes? Would they be in the pot, or not?

Tomatoes are great, along with any type of sausage, and bananas.
teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 9:39:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 9:26:07 PM, Locke33 wrote:
Maybe not chick fil a but what about the special sauce ;) lol

That's funny, they also have buttermilk ranch dressing. I am not sure if its gay, but it sounds gay.
teddy2013
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 10:50:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 10:25:54 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Could this recipe be described as, "FLAMING hot!!!"?

Good one.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 10:54:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 10:50:21 PM, teddy2013 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:25:54 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Could this recipe be described as, "FLAMING hot!!!"?

Good one.

I'm sure it has a side of well-tossed salad with lots of creamy, white dressing.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:43:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What is this topic I don't even
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:09:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Freud would have a field day with this.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 10:25:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
To prepare dinner, one pries open his pair of buns while the other sticks his wiener in between them. Then he squirts mayonnaise inside it.

Then they eat their hotdogs.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 2:57:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 10:54:39 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:50:21 PM, teddy2013 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:25:54 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Could this recipe be described as, "FLAMING hot!!!"?

Good one.

I'm sure it has a side of well-tossed salad with lots of creamy, white dressing.
Washed down with a cup of Felch's fruit juice?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2013 10:00:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/2/2013 2:57:40 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:54:39 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:50:21 PM, teddy2013 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:25:54 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Could this recipe be described as, "FLAMING hot!!!"?

Good one.

I'm sure it has a side of well-tossed salad with lots of creamy, white dressing.
Washed down with a cup of Felch's fruit juice?

Of course.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...