Jump to topic:

Sharting

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 9:31:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Everyone sharts in their pants once in a great while, but no one will admit to it. Lets make a list of things that people do that they won't admit to doing or have done., that everyone without exception does or has done.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 10:07:47 PM
Trying to give yourself a blow job.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 12:49:45 AM
At 2/14/2013 10:07:47 PM, muzebreak wrote:
Trying to give yourself a blow job.

Pretty sure that's only true of about half the population.

Picking your nose.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 12:53:40 AM
Killed someone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:01:36 AM
At 2/15/2013 12:53:40 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Killed someone.

I regular discuss the murders I commit with various parties. Am I the only one who does that?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:09:21 AM
Listen to Taylor Swift Songs while being a guy
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:12:58 AM
At 2/15/2013 1:01:36 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Killed someone.

I regular discuss the murders I commit with various parties. Am I the only one who does that?

Well, I do that, but I then kill the ones I discuss it with, unless their a fellow serial killer. I feel that if the person who you tell dies five seconds after you tell them, it doesn't count.

Also, I do want to discuss the system us killers use for who wins life, the whole point multiplayer system. I keep forgetting if I get the triple variety bonus for the rape, kill, and dip in acid or if it's for dip in acid, kill, rape.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:14:48 AM
At 2/15/2013 1:09:21 AM, imabench wrote:

I like to listen to them to get inspiration for new torture techniques. It also allows me to build up an immunity to all know forms of torture. Seriously.

A native tribe that tortured me for three days non-stop thought I was a god. I know own a native tribe in the Amazon.

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:20:42 AM
At 2/15/2013 1:14:48 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2013 1:09:21 AM, imabench wrote:

I like to listen to them to get inspiration for new torture techniques. It also allows me to build up an immunity to all know forms of torture. Seriously.

A native tribe that tortured me for three days non-stop thought I was a god. I know own a native tribe in the Amazon.

Awesome.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:23:47 AM
At 2/15/2013 1:12:58 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Killed someone.

Well, I do that, but I then kill the ones I discuss it with, unless their a fellow serial killer. I feel that if the person who you tell dies five seconds after you tell them, it doesn't count.

You see, I always let them live. They think I'm kidding.

Also, I do want to discuss the system us killers use for who wins life, the whole point multiplayer system. I keep forgetting if I get the triple variety bonus for the rape, kill, and dip in acid or if it's for dip in acid, kill, rape.

Always rape last. Remember, necrophilia always gets you more points than simple rape. However, if the dipping in acid kills them, you only get points for the kill.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:31:53 AM
At 2/15/2013 1:23:47 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/15/2013 1:12:58 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Killed someone.

You see, I always let them live. They think I'm kidding.

But, you lose so many potential "confession" multipliers. I mean, it's not as good as the combination of "confession" and "pedobear" ones you normally get, but hey, it works.

Always rape last. Remember, necrophilia always gets you more points than simple rape.

Will keep that in mind. I always try for the "killed in midgasm" one, but I always get distracted.......

However, if the dipping in acid kills them, you only get points for the kill.

Well, I mean I never fully dip them. Normally just the limbs.

wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 1:46:48 AM
Killed someone.

I fully agree with this statement. My name is wrichcirw, and I approve this message. O_o
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 8:12:45 AM
At 2/14/2013 9:31:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
Everyone sharts in their pants once in a great while, but no one will admit to it. Lets make a list of things that people do that they won't admit to doing or have done., that everyone without exception does or has done.

-Masturbation
- Sings in the shower
- Sing songs when no one else is around that most people think you wouldn't enjoy
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 5:34:03 PM
Killed someone.

Ive killed many living things plant and animal but never a human.

But we all have a hit list
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%