Jump to topic:

The Modern Negro

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:17:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many women in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to work, because they strongly believe that's societies job (welfare) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're repressed when they really aren't. They don't need education because again, they're going to get in with affirmative action. They still feel entitled to not reparations, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had to do so much cotton-picking, cleaning, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern negro, exploiting the bloody work of their civil rights predecessors, can cry "racism" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of Obama and the welfare state obviates their past discrimination.

So, having everything taken care for him, the modern negro can be as flippant and carefree as he wishes.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:21:11 PM
I was actually going to do this but I was too lazy. Great minds think alike eh?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:34:49 PM
just to make sure there is some context to this thread when someone notices it by itself some time down the road and wonders what the cheese....

The original thread:

http://www.debate.org...
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:42:33 PM
At 3/4/2013 10:34:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
just to make sure there is some context to this thread when someone notices it by itself some time down the road and wonders what the cheese....

The original thread:

http://www.debate.org...

haha thank you for saving my reputation with future DDO generations <3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:43:58 PM
At 3/4/2013 10:31:10 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Win.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:51:02 PM
Dammit, I wanted to make the parody thread.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 11:26:51 PM
At 3/4/2013 10:51:02 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Dammit, I wanted to make the parody thread.

Too slow, get your sht together Ober
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Hvaniratha
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 6:03:35 PM
" They performed coition with the sight of the apparition; the negro came into being through that kind of coition. "
-- Greater Bundahishn, Chapter XIV, B

I think this O P . is racist. Although the negro came into being as the Greater Bundahishn says from a bizarre form of coitus it does not mean that they are inferior or have life easy.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:11:51 AM
At 3/4/2013 10:17:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many women in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to work, because they strongly believe that's societies job (welfare) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're repressed when they really aren't. They don't need education because again, they're going to get in with affirmative action. They still feel entitled to not reparations, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had to do so much cotton-picking, cleaning, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern negro, exploiting the bloody work of their civil rights predecessors, can cry "racism" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of Obama and the welfare state obviates their past discrimination.

So, having everything taken care for him, the modern negro can be as flippant and carefree as he wishes.

First of all, they prefer to be called "colored".

Second, blacks are 5X more likely to be sentenced for crimes when compared to white defendants accused of the same crime.

They are 4X more likely to receive the death penalty, despite the fact that there are precious few black serial killers/serial rapists as compared to how many white serial criminals there are.

And, to top it off, when they are convicted, their sentences are 61X longer than those of white people convicted of the same crimes.

This welfare of which you speak consists of the jails in which we are currently attempting to house as many blacks as possible.

I really hope that was meant as some sort of satire.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:46:23 AM
At 3/6/2013 5:11:51 AM, malcolmxy wrote:

Second, blacks are 5X more likely to be sentenced for crimes when compared to white defendants accused of the same crime.

They are 4X more likely to receive the death penalty, despite the fact that there are precious few black serial killers/serial rapists as compared to how many white serial criminals there are.

And, to top it off, when they are convicted, their sentences are 61X longer than those of white people convicted of the same crimes.

This welfare of which you speak consists of the jails in which we are currently attempting to house as many blacks as possible.

Did you read Ike's thread? Read Ike's OP and then read thett's OP.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 7:21:47 AM
At 3/6/2013 5:11:51 AM, malcolmxy wrote:

It was you blithering idiot.

Also, yes, our agenda is to force the taxpayers to pay to house all the blacks in jails.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 7:23:53 AM

Look up Clayton Bigsby, black white supremacist on YouTube. It's funny as hell.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 1:29:23 PM
Modern: capitalism

I think they have pitiful life - at least in the 21st century they have to work like crazy day and night and only eat peanut to build up the wealth. They paid for education more than what moderate people can earn in their whole life. Despite this hardship the only special treatment they have is to be yell at day and night because they earned more than the rest of the people. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had a lot of money they can spend on whatever they want in life. However the modern capitalist can just spend their surplus capital on government tax.

just saying...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 10:50:35 PM
At 3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.

The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL