the modern troll

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:28:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Modern Troll

*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many trolls in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to type long proses, because they can just copy someone else's while changing a few words ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they don't care about arguing than. They don't need a rebuttal because again, they're not going to argue. They still feel entitled to not only to have other people laugh at their jokes, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they were banned and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern troll, exploiting the bloody work of the original topics predecessors, can cry "cant you take a joke" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of people saying "win", "+1" "this", they have neglected their duty of debating.

So, having everything taken care for them, the modern troll can be as flippant and carefree as she/he wishes.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:35:11 AM
It makes me so angry that you didn't capitalize the title.

Just sayin.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:40:15 AM
At 3/5/2013 2:35:11 AM, Oryus wrote:

Just sayin.

It made me angry when i realize I didn't capitalize the title.

Just sayin.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:41:24 AM
At 3/5/2013 2:40:15 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 3/5/2013 2:35:11 AM, Oryus wrote:

Just sayin.

It made me angry when i realize I didn't capitalize the title.

Just sayin.

Good.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.