Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Modern Jew

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:33:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many Jews in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to worry about proselytizing, because they strongly believe that's Christian's jobs (reverse antisemitism) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're God's chosen people. They don't need education because they already control the media and the banks. They still feel entitled to not only the holy land, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they were persecuted, murdered by the millions, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern Jew, exploiting the bloody work of their subjugated predecessors, can cry "antisemitism" at the slightest hint of disrespect at the role of circumcision. In addition, the rise of hollywood and mass-media furthers their global domination.

So, having everything under their control, the modern Jew can be as flippant and carefree as they wish.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 2:35:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
LMAOOOO nac
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 2:42:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I take it the silence on the matter represents the tacit agreement of the DDO membership with my well-researched and written OP.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 2:43:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 2:42:15 PM, Oryus wrote:
I take it the silence on the matter represents the tacit agreement of the DDO membership with my well-researched and written OP.

How could you disagree?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:36:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
Yes she is...
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:39:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:36:21 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.

Yes she is...

I kno rite! Most definitely is... ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:47:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

Yes, like a certain president "Was not a crook"
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:30:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

hahaha Thanks, 1DA. <3

Love live DDO (peace be upon it)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:43:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 5:30:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....


hahaha Thanks, 1DA. <3

Love live DDO (peace be upon it)

How would you feel if this thread was your legacy and it wasn't known to be satire :p
yang.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:52:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:39:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:21 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.

Yes she is...

I kno rite! Most definitely is... ;)

lol

I am so pro-semite, it's not even funny. :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:53:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 5:43:31 PM, tulle wrote:
At 3/6/2013 5:30:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....


hahaha Thanks, 1DA. <3

Love live DDO (peace be upon it)

How would you feel if this thread was your legacy and it wasn't known to be satire :p

haha I'd be glad I weren't on the site anymore if it were that overwrought with morons. :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:11:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 5:52:55 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:39:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:21 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.

Yes she is...

I kno rite! Most definitely is... ;)

lol

I am so pro-semite, it's not even funny. :P

I kno Oryus, I kno. And you know that I know ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:12:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 6:11:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/6/2013 5:52:55 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:39:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:21 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.

Yes she is...

I kno rite! Most definitely is... ;)

lol

I am so pro-semite, it's not even funny. :P

I kno Oryus, I kno. And you know that I know ;)

hahaha XD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:31:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 2:42:15 PM, Oryus wrote:
I take it the silence on the matter represents the tacit agreement of the DDO membership with my well-researched and written OP.

Dat Charleslb logic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.

The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 11:38:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.


The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.



they're*
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:16:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 11:38:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.


The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.



they're*

The Fool: Here there and everywhere, But that is neither here nor there. fair?

Do you disagree, rationally? Or Ideologically? Its your OP. Its plain to see. Do you agree? or is it just me?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:42:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

So, this was just a joke? You know what they say though: Many a true word said in jest.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:14:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 6:42:47 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

So, this was just a joke? You know what they say though: Many a true word said in jest.

The Fool: Not really it was Meant to Smudge and conceal Clear and Distinct difference from an implied conception.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:09:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 6:16:37 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/6/2013 11:38:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.


The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.



they're*

The Fool: Here there and everywhere, But that is neither here nor there. fair?

Do you disagree, rationally? Or Ideologically? Its your OP. Its plain to see. Do you agree? or is it just me?

It is just you. Look at the society forum. There are numerous satirical threads made to point out the flaws in ikes modern woman thread.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 1:10:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:14:25 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/7/2013 6:42:47 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

So, this was just a joke? You know what they say though: Many a true word said in jest.

The Fool: Not really it was Meant to Smudge and conceal Clear and Distinct difference from an implied conception.

Fool! I didn't realize you were psychic!
<3
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:06:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 1:09:29 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/7/2013 6:16:37 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/6/2013 11:38:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.


The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.



they're*

The Fool: Here there and everywhere, But that is neither here nor there. fair?

Do you disagree, rationally? Or Ideologically? Its your OP. Its plain to see. Do you agree? or is it just me?

It is just you. Look at the society forum. There are numerous satirical threads made to point out the flaws in ikes modern woman thread.

The Fool: Its a Form of Social Aggression, Its meant to harm. Satire doesn't' Point out anything, its a direct fallacy. Would I not be a coward to say anything less.?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:25:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 1:10:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/7/2013 8:14:25 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/7/2013 6:42:47 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

So, this was just a joke? You know what they say though: Many a true word said in jest.

The Fool: Not really it was Meant to Smudge and conceal Clear and Distinct difference from an implied conception.

Fool! I didn't realize you were psychic!
<3

The Fool: Can you give an example of where you are deriving that from?

Its as Inductive as a claim as you can get.

If what you say is true.

Then reading all Text on DDO is Being psychic. ?????

Is not the Whole point of the satire to give the impression that you claims here are are synonymous with the type of claims there. That is by making Many Seemingly Type Threads, is to Give the impression that they are venomously, Silly,

That's what makes it a Satire. NO?

I think your criteria for Psychic Ability is a little Low, No?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 4:27:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Synonymous Silly*
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 5:30:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 4:06:20 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/7/2013 1:09:29 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/7/2013 6:16:37 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/6/2013 11:38:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/6/2013 10:57:32 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
3/4/2013 10:22:46 PM, Oryus wrote:
Someone had to point it out. I totally noticed it too. I mean, just LOOK AROUND! It's, like, so obvious.

The Fool: Its a completely difference situation, For Afro-Americans, that is, blacks who are descendants of slaves, in the Americas. its not an imaginary ideology/religion, But a Direct Causal link.

Don't even Try to smudge the lines, you are NOT in the same situation at all.

The Genetic variation from a Black person from many parts of Africa, are closer to Chinese people then to other blacks. Color is hardly any genes.

we need not Become Priests when to OBVIOUS impossibility of ALL we Know, shows other wise., nor is there need for (All of a sudden vague and irrational language. To hide under.) No mythology, No Fiction no novels, or any other fancies imaginary and or fallacies of the Sophist.


The fact of the matter is we should expect it by the conditions at play, like that of all similar relations across the globe. The Afro American Subculture was caused and created from Slavery in the America's and the descendants of American Owned slaves. It doesn't represent Black people in the world. And as is with any sub culture formed in that way, It is intuitive to keep and Identity to call there own. Unfortunately its not always for the best. I Don't condone it for Hate is Hate as evil is evil Minority or not.

But No kidding, Blacks in relation to whites on average in America (NOT IN CANADA). are more likely to be Criminal By Artificial Laws. .It is the same with poverty in relation to poorer white people just the same.

Other countries think many of your Laws are the very cause of there being more Criminals. Not only because you have to arrest more People, but it increases the value and ups the stakes in underground market necessitating more violent forms of criminal activity with the increase in competition in such markets.

Those actually increasing the probability of Crime among the population which sees no other way out or any opportunity.

But if that happens then those individual And only THOSE individuals should be Penalized and Rehabilitated, as anybody. Where Actual Minority or fake/Ideological Minorities.

But Regardless, if there is a more Easily identified Group being caged, sentenced to death, or man Rapped in prisons.

It Will inevitably Create a sense of US and THEM, which need not exist. But when people are grouped together in the sense of teams, it further exaggerates the contrast.

Ideology is humanities Achilles heel, and one should NEVER Trust someone who is forced, to Hide and turtle behind such phantasms of language. Because Nobody has to do that unless, things don't add up.

Never EVER Confuse the Two.



they're*

The Fool: Here there and everywhere, But that is neither here nor there. fair?

Do you disagree, rationally? Or Ideologically? Its your OP. Its plain to see. Do you agree? or is it just me?

It is just you. Look at the society forum. There are numerous satirical threads made to point out the flaws in ikes modern woman thread.

The Fool: Its a Form of Social Aggression, Its meant to harm. Satire doesn't' Point out anything, its a direct fallacy. Would I not be a coward to say anything less.?

Seriously? No. Arguing with you is fruitless.
There is no way in hell I am going to waste my time explaining anything I say to you. You are, ironically, one of the most antagonistic, disingenuous people I have encountered on the site- going so far at points to create completely non-sequitor ramblings in response to some elaborate strawman argument you have created in my honor. You have even done this, hilariously so, when I explicitly said I agreed with a point you made.

Thanks, but no thanks. Find somebody else to annoy.

I happily anticipate your response: " nanny boo boo! Yer just scared!"
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:19:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 6:42:47 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:34:08 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
To the flabbergast reader of 2100 (Long live DDO) Oryus is not an anti-semite.
This is part of a string of "The modern..." satire threads in response to
http://www.debate.org....

So, this was just a joke? You know what they say though: Many a true word said in jest.

Care too debate any of these?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:28:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
;;Seriously? No. Arguing with you is fruitless.

The Fool: Am I unfair? Have I been dishonest.
In all due respect You have to be able to make a case.
A cope out is a cope out.
It is what it is.

;;;There is no way in hell I am going to waste my time explaining anything I say to you.

The Fool: Yeah that is pretty much all you got, and the Beat goes on.

;;;You are, ironically, one of the most antagonistic, disingenuous people I have encountered on the site- going so far at points to create completely non-sequitor ramblings in response to some elaborate strawman argument you have created in my honor.

The Fool:
1. How it is ironic?

2. Antagonistic to who?

3. In what sense am I disingenuous?

4. ON this sit.. Is that supposed to be sentimental?

5. All argument are created.

6. How are you distinguishing as rambling?

7. Can you give an example of why it is bad without becoming hypocritical.

8. On straw-manning, I can say with confidence that I am the most generous interpreter on here. I couldn't care less about debate value, if I make a mistake I want to know right away,. So I change my belief in accordance with refuting information ASAP.

I don't play that game. I am not trying to Protect my believes, by putting them out in the open I am Testing there worth. If I can defend them rationally their gone.

9. Your "Psychic Powers" Conception was quite the flop.

10 Claims without backup demonstrations is air in the wind.

I wouldn't expect you to take anything less, either.

A demonstration is a deduction. You need to show how I am actually committing fallacies. If I say your a monkey or Priest, its not meaningful unless I show in what way it relates to you. I think that's a fair deal.

When I say, Rational argument I mean, I give a set of facts, and I deduce a conclusion which follows by the concatenation of them. That is Unless my premises are False,they conclusion follows by necessity. I don't think you are actually Recognizing it.

I am not talking about Opinions and beliefs., stances or viewpoints.

You see that is the beauty of it. It doesn't matter is Everybody lined up together around the world an hold hands, it is what it is.

If I have a sound argument it would be Irresponsible of me. If I just agreed with the Mob of the moment.

I should be annoying I am gad Flying. I am going around and picking arguments here and there, its plain to see. Rational argument though. Not, I like this or that.

I demonstrate Everything I say open and Honest for everyone to see.
You don't even have Reason to be upset with me. That is the beauty of it.

;;;You have even done this, hilariously so, when I explicitly said I agreed with a point you made.

The Fool: I am glad to be of your amusement. I am a Fool you know.
<(8J)

;;;Thanks, but no thanks. Find somebody else to annoy.

The Fool: Well your welcome, But.. . I gave a fair Honest and accurate argument of the difference between Ideology and racism, Fair and square. It is what it is.

;;;;I happily anticipate your response: " nanny boo boo! Yer just scared!"

The Fool: I am not even trying, I am just saying it like it is. That is the beauty of it.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:50:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:28:45 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
;;Seriously? No. Arguing with you is fruitless.

The Fool: Am I unfair? Have I been dishonest.
In all due respect You have to be able to make a case.
A cope out is a cope out.
It is what it is.

;;;There is no way in hell I am going to waste my time explaining anything I say to you.

The Fool: Yeah that is pretty much all you got, and the Beat goes on.

;;;You are, ironically, one of the most antagonistic, disingenuous people I have encountered on the site- going so far at points to create completely non-sequitor ramblings in response to some elaborate strawman argument you have created in my honor.

The Fool:
1. How it is ironic?

2. Antagonistic to who?

3. In what sense am I disingenuous?

4. ON this sit.. Is that supposed to be sentimental?

5. All argument are created.

6. How are you distinguishing as rambling?

7. Can you give an example of why it is bad without becoming hypocritical.

8. On straw-manning, I can say with confidence that I am the most generous interpreter on here. I couldn't care less about debate value, if I make a mistake I want to know right away,. So I change my belief in accordance with refuting information ASAP.

I don't play that game. I am not trying to Protect my believes, by putting them out in the open I am Testing there worth. If I can defend them rationally their gone.


9. Your "Psychic Powers" Conception was quite the flop.

10 Claims without backup demonstrations is air in the wind.

I wouldn't expect you to take anything less, either.

A demonstration is a deduction. You need to show how I am actually committing fallacies. If I say your a monkey or Priest, its not meaningful unless I show in what way it relates to you. I think that's a fair deal.

When I say, Rational argument I mean, I give a set of facts, and I deduce a conclusion which follows by the concatenation of them. That is Unless my premises are False,they conclusion follows by necessity. I don't think you are actually Recognizing it.

I am not talking about Opinions and beliefs., stances or viewpoints.

You see that is the beauty of it. It doesn't matter is Everybody lined up together around the world an hold hands, it is what it is.

If I have a sound argument it would be Irresponsible of me. If I just agreed with the Mob of the moment.

I should be annoying I am gad Flying. I am going around and picking arguments here and there, its plain to see. Rational argument though. Not, I like this or that.

I demonstrate Everything I say open and Honest for everyone to see.
You don't even have Reason to be upset with me. That is the beauty of it.

;;;You have even done this, hilariously so, when I explicitly said I agreed with a point you made.

The Fool: I am glad to be of your amusement. I am a Fool you know.
<(8J)

;;;Thanks, but no thanks. Find somebody else to annoy.

The Fool: Well your welcome, But.. . I gave a fair Honest and accurate argument of the difference between Ideology and racism, Fair and square. It is what it is.

;;;;I happily anticipate your response: " nanny boo boo! Yer just scared!"

The Fool: I am not even trying, I am just saying it like it is. That is the beauty of it.

You're*
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 8:57:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/7/2013 8:28:45 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: I am glad to be of your amusement. I am a Fool you know.
<(8J)

I'm glad you're glad. And yes, you have made that perfectly clear.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.