Jump to topic:

The Modern Mentally Challenged Person

ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:05:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Disclaimer* Certain mentally challenged people (the people with mild mental retardation such as Aspergers, Autism, etc.) can disregard this. This only applies to seriously mentally handicapped people.

Mentally Challenged people just have it too easy today. If you walk up to one, you can no longer laugh at them, hell, you can't even call them retarded. You have to call them "Challenged", I honestly think that people with mental retardation are only exaggerating or just flat out faking their condition to take the easy road out. I mean, these people just get to sit there like vegetables in their motorized wheelchairs all day, thinking they are superior to me because I have to stand, it's like they actually think they are better than me. The big trade-off was electro-shock treatment, beatings and being institutionalized. Now they can just sit there and soil their diapers (they don't even put those on, they make their caretaker do it) all day and play video games, they just appall me.

So, having everything taken care of for him, the modern retard can be as flippant and carefree as he wishes.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:07:46 PM
I call them "retards;" I see no reason to skate around the facts. Mentally challenged people often have IQ that is in the "retarded" level and thus, it is appropriate to call them by those names. If they don't like it, then they can go fvck themselves.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:09:53 PM
At 3/5/2013 8:07:35 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Haha, this is gonna be bad.

I don't think I did as good as the modern negro, but I think I did alright for myself, :P
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:10:08 PM
At 3/5/2013 8:07:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I call them "retards;" I see no reason to skate around the facts. Mentally challenged people often have IQ that is in the "retarded" level and thus, it is appropriate to call them by those names. If they don't like it, then they can go fvck themselves.

Would they know how? We should hire teachers on taxpayer money to tell them!
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 8:11:12 PM

Yea, those wheelchair bound scumbags.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 9:16:17 PM
At 3/5/2013 8:11:12 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

o.O

Are you a troll?

by the by.. sure, retarded people are retarded...

but that just sucks for them :/ .... no reason to hate them is it?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:29:25 AM
At 3/5/2013 9:16:17 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/5/2013 8:11:12 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

o.O

Are you a troll?

by the by.. sure, retarded people are retarded...

but that just sucks for them :/ .... no reason to hate them is it?

You really didn't realize that I was trolling?

Yes, I definitely hate handicapped people for being handicapped.