Jump to topic:

The Modern DDO Debator

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 10:07:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Disclamer: If you don"t think this applies to you then it does. I"m just making casual generalizations about how you seem to behave.

I think you as a modern DDO poster have it easy in life " at least since you were born. You can get away with just about everything. You don"t have to work, because you believe that is someone else"s job (reverse caretaker discrimination)" you can be lazy, because you can clam to be intellectually stronger than you really are. You don"t need education because you are just not going post anything that makes sense. You feel entitled to not only to feel everyone is wrong, but for special treatment for your cutiesy wootsie posts. Now in the past you used to have to check your own speling and were often disrespected and considered inferior for your bad speling. However you, the modern DDO poster, exploiting those who had to spell acurately, can cry, "listen to the message, not speling" at the slightest hint of a challenge to your unedumacated posts. In addition, the rise of spell check and cut and paste obviates your speling and logic obligations.

So, having everything taken care for you, the modern DDO poster, can be as flipant and carefree as he wishes.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 10:14:26 PM
I for one would offended, but you told me not to be, so its ok now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2013 11:29:53 AM
At 3/7/2013 10:07:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
You feel entitled to not only to feel everyone is wrong...

I don't feel that anybody is wrong (I'm not sure what that would even feel like). And I don't think everybody is wrong; just those who disagree with me.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 9:20:36 AM
At 3/7/2013 10:07:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
*Disclamer: If you don"t think this applies to you then it does. I"m just making casual generalizations about how you seem to behave.

I think you as a modern DDO poster have it easy in life " at least since you were born. You can get away with just about everything. You don"t have to work, because you believe that is someone else"s job (reverse caretaker discrimination)" you can be lazy, because you can clam to be intellectually stronger than you really are. You don"t need education because you are just not going post anything that makes sense. You feel entitled to not only to feel everyone is wrong, but for special treatment for your cutiesy wootsie posts. Now in the past you used to have to check your own speling and were often disrespected and considered inferior for your bad speling. However you, the modern DDO poster, exploiting those who had to spell acurately, can cry, "listen to the message, not speling" at the slightest hint of a challenge to your unedumacated posts. In addition, the rise of spell check and cut and paste obviates your speling and logic obligations.

So, having everything taken care for you, the modern DDO poster, can be as flipant and carefree as he wishes.

I didn't know that DDO members performed cold reading?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!