Jump to topic:

Sexual Perversion

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 2:48:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For those who are using the slippery slope argument to argue the legalization of gay marriage leads, inevitably, to the legalization of pedophilia are wishing everyone would forget the fact: pedophilia is hardly ever found among openly gay men and women, if at all.

Rather, as anyone who has half a brain knows, it's found among repressed individuals, who hide their sexuality, whether it be gay or straight, for fear of religious, cultural, or societal reprisal. So, it's not tolerance of others' sexuality that causes perversion, but intolerance.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 3:15:17 PM
At 3/16/2013 2:48:58 PM, s-anthony wrote:
For those who are using the slippery slope argument to argue the legalization of gay marriage leads, inevitably, to the legalization of pedophilia are wishing everyone would forget the fact: pedophilia is hardly ever found among openly gay men and women, if at all.

Rather, as anyone who has half a brain knows, it's found among repressed individuals, who hide their sexuality, whether it be gay or straight, for fear of religious, cultural, or societal reprisal. So, it's not tolerance of others' sexuality that causes perversion, but intolerance.

Interesting.

Have you got a source for this?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 3:27:16 PM

When something is taboo, it can make it alluring, but the really freaky sh!t usually comes from sexual abuse just on the precipice of puberty.

And, the part of the brain that control the feet and also one's libido are right next to one another, so that's why foot fetishes are so common.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 6:03:47 PM
At 3/16/2013 3:15:17 PM, muzebreak wrote:

Interesting.

Have you got a source for this?

The pedophilia I was referring to isn't pedophilia, at all. Rather mostly men having sex with underage boys and girls, for fear of living a life of consensual and by implication open sexuality. The reason I equate consensual to open sexuality is for the belief a person at the age of consent is an adult and is, therefore, not necessarily intimidated by the perpetrator's position of authority, such as being a priest or a Boy Scout leader.

A true pedophile, according to the APA, is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children. It, in itself, is a distinct sexual orientation.

The reason the slippery slope argument does not apply to the legalization of gay marriage is because it's not merely placed on sexual deviancy but, also, consent; and, therein lies the problem. Regardless of whether or not pedophilia is a recognized sexual orientation, it can never have the one thing gay couples have; and, that is consent. A slippery slope argument would be better served, if it were comparing the legalization of pedophilia to the legalization of rape.
jrollins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:01:03 AM
I hide in the women's bathroom above the stall, the sound of their piss hitting the toilet gives me a hard on
KKK Clansman
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 10:52:10 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:01:03 AM, jrollins wrote:
I hide in the women's bathroom above the stall, the sound of their piss hitting the toilet gives me a hard on

After coming across some of your other posts I have come to the conclusion that your either a troll or you have something seriously wrong with you...
Turn around, go back.