Jump to topic:

The Modern Modem

Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2013 5:40:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*Disclamer: If you don't think this applies to your modem then it does. I'm just making casual generalizations about how your modems seem to behave.

I think you as a modem have it pretty easy. You can get away with just about everything. You don't have to work well, because you can always take refuge in the sunk cost fallacy and people won't replace you. You don't need education because, after all, you are a modem. You feel entitled to disconnect at random intervals, making us lose our posts and have to restart YouTube videos. Now in the past you used to have to function or people would use percussive therapy. However your modems, the modern modems, exploited those modems who worked hard to forge new, faster pathways to the Internet, and so don't have to put in any extra effort. Furthermore, the rise of smartphones ensures that many of your modems can sit around collecting as much dust as they please.

So, having everything taken care for your modem, the modern modem, can be as flippant and carefree as it wishes.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 10:40:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And how would YOU feel if you were made using only the cheapest parts and the cheapest Chinese sweatshop labor?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian