Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 11:37:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Which is your favorite?

The Modern Cat by YYW

*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't -unless you're a cat. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many cats in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to work, because they strongly believe that's their human's job (reverse speciesism) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're weaker than they really are. They don't need education because again, they're not going to work... because they're cats. They still feel entitled to not only chivalry, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had to do so much rat-chasing, yarn playing, and were disrespected and considered inferior (at least to dogs). However, the modern cat, exploiting the work of its feline predecessors, can cry "meow!" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of the internet and especially internet LOLcat memes obviates their domestic obligations.

So, having everything taken care for it, the modern western cat can be as flippant and carefree as it wishes.

The Modern Negro by thett3

*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many women in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to work, because they strongly believe that's societies job (welfare) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're repressed when they really aren't. They don't need education because again, they're going to get in with affirmative action. They still feel entitled to not reparations, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had to do so much cotton-picking, cleaning, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern negro, exploiting the bloody work of their civil rights predecessors, can cry "racism" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of Obama and the welfare state obviates their past discrimination.

So, having everything taken care for him, the modern negro can be as flippant and carefree as he wishes.

The Modern Woman by 000ike

*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many women in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to work, because they strongly believe that's their husband's job (reverse sexism) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're weaker than they really are. They don't need education because again, they're not going to work. They still feel entitled to not only chivalry, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they had to do so much child-rearing, cooking, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern woman, exploiting the bloody work of her feminist predecessors, can cry "sexism" at the slightest hint of disrespect or role circumscription. In addition, the rise of day-cares and mass-marketed food obviates their domestic obligations.

So, having everything taken care for her, the modern western woman can be as flippant and carefree as she wishes.

The Modern Jew by Oryus

*Disclaimer: If you don't think this applies to you, then it doesn't. I'm just making casual generalizations about the way many Jews in modern times seem to behave.

I think they have it easy in life - at least in the 21st century. They can get away with just about everything. They don't have to worry about proselytizing, because they strongly believe that's Christian's jobs (reverse antisemitism) ... they can be lazy, because they can easily claim that they're God's chosen people. They don't need education because they already control the media and the banks. They still feel entitled to not only the holy land, but special treatment in general. Now, in the past, the big trade-off was that they were persecuted, murdered by the millions, and were disrespected and considered inferior. However, the modern Jew, exploiting the bloody work of their subjugated predecessors, can cry "antisemitism" at the slightest hint of disrespect at the role of circumcision. In addition, the rise of hollywood and mass-media furthers their global domination.

So, having everything under their control, the modern Jew can be as flippant and carefree as they wish.

The Modern Mentally Challenged Person by ConservativeAmerican

*Disclaimer* Certain mentally challenged people (the people with mild mental retardation such as Aspergers, Autism, etc.) can disregard this. This only applies to seriously mentally handicapped people.

Mentally Challenged people just have it too easy today. If you walk up to one, you can no longer laugh at them, hell, you can't even call them retarded. You have to call them "Challenged", I honestly think that people with mental retardation are only exaggerating or just flat out faking their condition to take the easy road out. I mean, these people just get to sit there like vegetables in their motorized wheelchairs all day, thinking they are superior to me because I have to stand, it's like they actually think they are better than me. The big trade-off was electro-shock treatment, beatings and being institutionalized. Now they can just sit there and soil their diapers (they don't even put those on, they make their caretaker do it) all day and play video games, they just appall me.

So, having everything taken care of for him, the modern retard can be as flippant and carefree as he wishes.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:07:20 AM
*cries*
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 6:24:46 PM
The most parodied thread I've seen on the site.....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 6:36:34 PM
LMFAO!!! The title of this thread made me laugh hard. I honestly haven't even read it yet because I'm not ready.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 6:50:56 PM
At 3/20/2013 6:44:55 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
"The Modern Kid" was obviously the most clever.

I'm gonna have to say that "The Modern Jew" was the most clever.

Maybe it's just me...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 12:21:07 PM
At 3/20/2013 6:50:56 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/20/2013 6:44:55 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
"The Modern Kid" was obviously the most clever.

I'm gonna have to say that "The Modern Jew" was the most clever.

Maybe it's just me...

It made me laugh da most.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.