Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Views on Tattoos

rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 2:12:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a survey I created for my research project on societal views on tattoo. If you could take it and share it or reblog it or whatever it would mean the world to me. It is completely anonymous and only 10 questions long.

http://www.surveymonkey.com...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 2:44:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2013 2:40:21 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Done.

^^this
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 14,754
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 10:49:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2013 2:12:47 AM, rogue wrote:
This is a survey I created for my research project on societal views on tattoo. If you could take it and share it or reblog it or whatever it would mean the world to me. It is completely anonymous and only 10 questions long.

http://www.surveymonkey.com...

Hello Rogue. Glad to see that you are back now. This place needs you badly. Take care. =)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2013 10:49:40 AM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2013 2:12:47 AM, rogue wrote:
This is a survey I created for my research project on societal views on tattoo. If you could take it and share it or reblog it or whatever it would mean the world to me. It is completely anonymous and only 10 questions long.

http://www.surveymonkey.com...

Hello Rogue. Glad to see that you are back now. This place needs you badly. Take care. =)

*stalks inferno*
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 5:41:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2013 2:44:38 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 2:40:21 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Done.

^^this

^^^What he said.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 7:31:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2013 5:41:20 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/27/2013 2:44:38 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 2:40:21 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Done.

^^this

^^^What he said.

^^^^ Ditto
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"Woe that I live in bitter days,
As God is setting like a sun
And in his place, as lord and slave,
Man raises forth his heinous throne."
- Translation of 'Rhyfel', by Hedd Wyn -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 7:35:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every time I see rogue, I cant help but think of blood and devil altars.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 7:45:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2013 7:35:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Every time I see rogue, I cant help but think of blood and devil altars.

Hehehe.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 8:58:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2013 7:35:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Every time I see rogue, I cant help but think of blood and devil altars.

lol

you too?

And I wasn't even here for that.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
sadolite
Posts: 9,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 11:05:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2013 2:12:47 AM, rogue wrote:
This is a survey I created for my research project on societal views on tattoo. If you could take it and share it or reblog it or whatever it would mean the world to me. It is completely anonymous and only 10 questions long.

http://www.surveymonkey.com...

Did it. You gonna post your findings?
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:03:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There ya go.
Tattoo's draw blood, not necessary. YHWH forbids them and for good reason.