leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 6:41:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Where the hell were teachers like this when I was in school:

http://www.news.com.au...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 6:45:02 PM
lol. There was a creepy dude teacher at my school who constantly hit on 12 year old girls.

No interested lady teachers though.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 6:50:07 PM
At 11/19/2009 6:45:02 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
lol. There was a creepy dude teacher at my school who constantly hit on 12 year old girls.

Yeah that's a bit messed up, and I'd think the same if it were a creepy chick teacher hitting on 12-year-old boys. But this lad was 16 which means he was probably sexually active for a few years before the fact anyways, so alls I can say is lucky fella. :D
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Neumax
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 8:37:00 PM
There was a teacher at my Junior High School that was a registered offender. He was caught with child and other explicit things and hanged himself. This was a couple years ago but it was weird because he was my gym teacher. :S
A true optimist would think that the glass is half awesome.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 9:25:55 PM
I wouldn't call those boys 'lucky.' Just the opposite, actually.

Give those boys some time to think about and absorb their actions. Let them critically think about all the motivations involved and their ultimate consequences. Most likely those boys will be psychologically scarred for the rest of their lives.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 9:26:44 PM
At 11/19/2009 6:41:18 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Where the hell were teachers like this when I was in school:

They had one in my school...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 9:31:17 PM
At 11/19/2009 9:25:55 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I wouldn't call those boys 'lucky.' Just the opposite, actually.

Give those boys some time to think about and absorb their actions. Let them critically think about all the motivations involved and their ultimate consequences. Most likely those boys will be psychologically scarred for the rest of their lives.

Just to add more evidence to what I just said...

...Ragnar. These boys will turn out like Ragnar. *shudders*
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2009 9:57:27 PM
At 11/19/2009 9:31:17 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

How does that even begin to follow? O.o
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 11:33:52 PM
At 11/19/2009 9:57:27 PM, Puck wrote:
At 11/19/2009 9:31:17 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

How does that even begin to follow? O.o

While under the age of consent, Ragnar had relationships with ladies much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much older than him.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 11:42:09 PM
If a reasonable ratio of "much"s to years is 1.6 to 1 and if a singular case becomes a plural. Two questionable assumptions.

Besides, I never got to consummate it, that's another variable that differs.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 11:59:06 PM
The same thing happened with a music teacher at my high school as well - makes you wonder what kind of people they are hiring to teach music.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 7:49:27 AM
At 11/20/2009 11:59:06 PM, TheSkeptic wrote:
The same thing happened with a music teacher at my high school as well - makes you wonder what kind of people they are hiring to teach music.

At school open days the Art teachers always take an interest to my dad. Thoughts?

And the Music teacher in my school seems pretty prude if anything.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 6:57:46 PM
There are rumours going around about some teachers at my school but nothing really happened. I'm pretty sure something happened in sixth grade but they never told us what happened. It involved a gym teacher, not a music teacher.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 7:15:55 PM
I have a hot English teacher at my school, she's probably in her mid-thirties.

How would I feel if she had "sexual relations" with me? (For the matter, I will disregard my moral standards) On the contrary, I would not feel scarred, I'd be glad I'm with a sexy older woman and actually getting some ;)
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 9:00:29 PM
At 11/28/2009 7:15:55 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I have a hot English teacher at my school, she's probably in her mid-thirties.

How would I feel if she had "sexual relations" with me? (For the matter, I will disregard my moral standards) On the contrary, I would not feel scarred, I'd be glad I'm with a sexy older woman and actually getting some ;)

Lol, that would be my reaction too man. :)

When I was in grade 12, I had a hot Chemistry teacher, like smokin' hot. She was only about 25 I would guess and I had something of a crush on her. To make matters sexier, she lived with the school's music teacher who was also a babe and about the same age.

Far from emotionally scarred, if I'd have gotten to do either of them (or both!), and particularly in the classroom... well, that's one of my main fantasies to this day. It's too late for me Christian, but not so for you. Do it, son. Do it! :)

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 5:56:44 PM

Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 8:51:37 AM
At my school there was a man who had sex with children, a few months ago, but I'm not sure about a female.
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa