Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Perhaps sex?

suttichart.denpruektham
Posts: 1,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Perhaps Sex is like a resting place
A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of Sex will bring you home

Perhaps Sex is like a window
Perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer
It wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself
And don't know what to do
The memory of Sex will see you through

And some say Sex is holding on
And some say letting go

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know

Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside
Thunder when it rains

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know?
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:02:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like a resting place
A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of Sex will bring you home

Perhaps Sex is like a window
Perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer
It wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself
And don't know what to do
The memory of Sex will see you through

And some say Sex is holding on
And some say letting go

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know

Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside
Thunder when it rains

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know?

If you replace every instance of "sex" with "love", you'd get a pretty decent poem, IMHO.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:09:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

Are you sure?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:29:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:09:48 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

Are you sure?

Hey, I enjoy masochism as much as the next guy, but I don't think "full of pain" should describe anyone's sexual experience.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:33:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:29:36 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:09:48 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

Are you sure?

Hey, I enjoy masochism as much as the next guy, but I don't think "full of pain" should describe anyone's sexual experience.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
yang.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 9:35:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:33:28 PM, tulle wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:29:36 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:09:48 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

Are you sure?

Hey, I enjoy masochism as much as the next guy, but I don't think "full of pain" should describe anyone's sexual experience.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Laughing now, full of pain later.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 8:38:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:35:39 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:33:28 PM, tulle wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:29:36 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 6/1/2013 9:09:48 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

Are you sure?

Hey, I enjoy masochism as much as the next guy, but I don't think "full of pain" should describe anyone's sexual experience.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Laughing now, full of pain later.

I died.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:54:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/30/2013 11:35:33 PM, drhead wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain

If it's full of pain, then you're doing it wrong.

O
Comment? No I don't think so!!
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 7:50:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/1/2013 9:02:36 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 5/18/2013 11:45:30 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
Perhaps Sex is like a resting place
A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of Sex will bring you home

Perhaps Sex is like a window
Perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer
It wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself
And don't know what to do
The memory of Sex will see you through

And some say Sex is holding on
And some say letting go

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know

Perhaps Sex is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside
Thunder when it rains

And some say Sex is everything
And some say they don't know?

If you replace every instance of "sex" with "love", you'd get a pretty decent poem, IMHO.

I agree wholeheartedly.