Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Our Identity in Society.

Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 8:28:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a very important debate, please engage!

This video will state my stance. In it my Rabbi explains who we are. Please give me your comments and we will discuss, thanks!

http://youtu.be...
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 8:30:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 8:28:21 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
This is a very important debate, please engage!

This video will state my stance. In it my Rabbi explains who we are. Please give me your comments and we will discuss, thanks!

http://youtu.be...

http://www.youtube.com...
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 12:22:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want to ask? he is saying We have the RIGHT to return, ok but who does he mean by WE?

The children of Israel ? or Jew an christian of any race?

Now what for the way to return ? can it be by aggressing people who happen to be believers in YHWH, Moses and Jesus ?

What happens to the covenant of YHWH with Yakoob , peace be upon him? what do you do with it ?
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 2:48:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 12:24:25 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
Remember that with YHWH you need to put your obligations before your rights.

Yes, true! As far as Ya'aquob is concerned our covenant began with Avraham. For a detailed study this is a good start. : http://yourarmstoisrael.org...
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 3:07:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And the way to return, well that;s a pickle, it is through the Messiah our Maschiach Yahusha. He said He came to restore the lost House of Israel, He will soon gather us up in the air and we will return to the land, renewed for a thousand years, and after that? The story continues...

The code you see there is Hebrew font, Yahushua's name, blessed is He!

Mar_14:27 And יהושע said to them, "All of you shall stumble in Me this night, for it has been written, "I shall strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered."

Luk_15:4 "What man among you, having a hundred sheep, and having lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?

Luk_15:6 "And having come home, he calls together his friends and neighbours, saying to them, "Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!"

Joh_10:3 "The doorkeeper opens for him, and the sheep hear his voice. And he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
Joh_10:4 "And when he has brought out his own sheep, he goes before them. And the sheep follow him, because they know his voice.
Joh_10:7 יהושע therefore said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh_10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

Joh_10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold " I have to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one shepherd.1 Footnote: 1Ezek. 34:23, Ezek. 37:24.

Mat_10:6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra"ĕl.
Mat_10:39 "He who has found his life shall lose it, and he that has lost his life for My sake shall find it.
Mat_15:24 And He answering, said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra"ĕl."
Mat_18:11 "For the Son of AL95;am has come to save what was lost.
Mat_18:14 "Thus it is not the desire of your Father who is in the heavens that one of these little ones should be lost.

Rev_3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev_21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 3:12 "He who overcomes, I shall make him a supporting post in the Dwelling Place of My Elohim, and he shall by no means go out. And I shall write on him the Name of My Elohim and the name of the city of My Elohim, the renewed Yerushalayim, which comes down out of the heaven from My Elohim, and My renewed Name.

Rev_21:2 And I, YoM17;anan, saw the set-apart city, renewed Yerushalayim, coming down out of the heaven from Elohim, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Psa_90:4 For a thousand years in Your eyes Are like yesterday that has past, Or like a watch in the night.
Ecc_6:6 And though he lives a thousand years twice over, yet he shall not see goodness. Do not all go to one place?
2Pe_3:8 But, beloved ones, let not this one matter be hidden from you: that with יהוה one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Rev_20:2 And he seized the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
Rev_20:3 and he threw him into the pit of the deep, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should lead the nations no more astray until the thousand years were ended. And after that he has to be released for a little while.
Rev_20:4 And I saw thrones " and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them " and the lives of those who had been beheaded because of the witness they bore to יהושע and because of the Word of Elohim, and who did not worship the beast, nor his image, and did not receive his mark upon their foreheads or upon their hands. And they lived and reigned with Messiah for a thousand years
Rev_20:5 (and the rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended) " this is the first resurrection.
Rev_20:6 Blessed and set-apart is the one having part in the first resurrection. The second death possesses no authority over these, but they shall be priests of Elohim and of Messiah, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Rev_20:7 And when the thousand years have ended, Satan shall be released from his prison,

And there is so much more...

Sorry you will see code in the text, it is Hebrew font, the word for Yahushua, blessed be His name!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 3:16:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 12:22:53 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I want to ask? he is saying We have the RIGHT to return, ok but who does he mean by WE?

The children of Israel ? or Jew an christian of any race?

Now what for the way to return ? can it be by aggressing people who happen to be believers in YHWH, Moses and Jesus ?

What happens to the covenant of YHWH with Yakoob , peace be upon him? what do you do with it ?

When he says "We" He (Rabbi) is refering to those who are in Messiah, Israelites from all 12 tribes and the Majority are Jews and even more so Ephrayim, Scattered and everywhere, a vast multitude, many lost, assimilated into the Nation's waiting to be gathered. And the minority are Gentiles that are grafted in, adopted. We do not know other than the Jews, who are from Ephrayim and the other tribes and who are gentiles...Yahushua will reveal all things when we are caught up and gathered...Christians call this the rapture and have many false notions of it.

Here is a good video about The House of Israel (Ephrayim).
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 3:18:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 3:16:28 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 5/19/2013 12:22:53 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I want to ask? he is saying We have the RIGHT to return, ok but who does he mean by WE?

The children of Israel ? or Jew an christian of any race?

Now what for the way to return ? can it be by aggressing people who happen to be believers in YHWH, Moses and Jesus ?

What happens to the covenant of YHWH with Yakoob , peace be upon him? what do you do with it ?

When he says "We" He (Rabbi) is refering to those who are in Messiah, Israelites from all 12 tribes and the Majority are Jews and even more so Ephrayim, Scattered and everywhere, a vast multitude, many lost, assimilated into the Nation's waiting to be gathered. And the minority are Gentiles that are grafted in, adopted. We do not know other than the Jews, who are from Ephrayim and the other tribes and who are gentiles...Yahushua will reveal all things when we are caught up and gathered...Christians call this the rapture and have many false notions of it.

Here is a good video about The House of Israel (Ephrayim).

http://youtu.be...
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 3:20:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 3:18:44 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 5/19/2013 3:16:28 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
At 5/19/2013 12:22:53 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I want to ask? he is saying We have the RIGHT to return, ok but who does he mean by WE?

The children of Israel ? or Jew an christian of any race?

Now what for the way to return ? can it be by aggressing people who happen to be believers in YHWH, Moses and Jesus ?

What happens to the covenant of YHWH with Yakoob , peace be upon him? what do you do with it ?

When he says "We" He (Rabbi) is refering to those who are in Messiah, Israelites from all 12 tribes and the Majority are Jews and even more so Ephrayim, Scattered and everywhere, a vast multitude, many lost, assimilated into the Nation's waiting to be gathered. And the minority are Gentiles that are grafted in, adopted. We do not know other than the Jews, who are from Ephrayim and the other tribes and who are gentiles...Yahushua will reveal all things when we are caught up and gathered...Christians call this the rapture and have many false notions of it.

Here is a good video about The House of Israel (Ephrayim).

http://youtu.be...
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 5:03:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know, Muslims too are waiting for the Messiah Jesus to return, and we believe he will come as a just king, and won't have a new religion or scripture, but all the believers will be one faith, Muslims Christians and Jews.

The trouble is with the Jews who did not believe in Jesus peace be upon him, they don't know about anti-Christ , and a lot of them will follow him when he appears.
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 5:51:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LOL, WTF am I reading.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 9:23:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
When you were spelling your user name did u mean to spell tenaculum and slip? You should fix that.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 9:26:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/19/2013 8:28:21 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
This is a very important debate, please engage!

This video will state my stance. In it my Rabbi explains who we are. Please give me your comments and we will discuss, thanks!

http://youtu.be...

Thanks, because watching a whole hour long video so I get to comment on it is so worth my time. I especially liked how you explained what the video was about and gave us a brief summary of it for those that don't have the time to watch it.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2013 9:49:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
When you get a chance try putting down your toy gun first and push up your green pajama's off your head. Then open your eye's and use the pointer on your screen to pause the video for a while. Further directions can be given upon request but since I have a little time I will continue. Then, what you do is think, just for a second, not to much, over thinking put Lucifer in control of the confusion you see all around you. So don't think to much. Okay, now realize all you have to do is ask a question after you are done watching. Ask nicely, that's what they teach in grade school, remember, was not long ago, right? You treat people like children, now you know what it feels like, good night.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:50:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My identity in society is someone who cannot be bothered watching the video in question.
Turn around, go back.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 12:43:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sower4GS wrote:
I do not have time to chase you two around as you bicker and fuss. You don't even know who the savior is or His purpose. Yes, He came to save, duh, even babes know that, but who? The nations? What about the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Here let me open your eyes, I will even use one of the hopelessly poor English translations here as well to make it ring like a bell.

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat_19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat_27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And now fo the kicker....

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Not the lost house of the Gentiles.

Not the lost house of the Church.

Not the lost House of the Catholics.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel.

No matter what you do you can't rub it out with your Christian sharpie or cuss at it in Christianize. Yahshua's words will not go away, they are eternal!!!

Now go study, start with the Torah, it is in the Beggining,Genesis to be exact, get crackin.

LOOK UP ISRAEL IN THE STRONG'S CONCORDANCE. ISRAEL WILL LIGHT UP LIKE A SKY SCRAPER AT NIGHT IN NY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

ALL WHO BELIEVE IN MESSIAH BECOME ISRAELITES, MOST ARE SCATTERED ISRAELITES TO BEGIN WITH, GENTILES ARE THE MINORITY, STUDY, I HAVE PUT OUT A LONG GOOD STUDY ON IT ALREADY UNDER THE REStORATION OF ISRAEL, GO LOOK IT UO, DO IT QUICK, THERE IS WORK TO DO, THE WORKERS ARE FEW, STOP BICKERING AND FIND HIS SHEEP YOU TWO, HURRY!!!!!!!