Who thinks Heaven is the final home?I

Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2013 2:45:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have good news for you it is not.
We will be spending Eternity on the Earth in Israel! As Revelation speaks of.

Comments?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 1:01:56 AM
Sower4GS wrote:
I do not have time to chase you two around as you bicker and fuss. You don't even know who the savior is or His purpose. Yes, He came to save, duh, even babes know that, but who? The nations? What about the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Here let me open your eyes , I will even use one of the hopelessly poor English translations here as well to make it ring like a bell.

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat_19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat_27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And now fo the kicker....

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Not the lost house of the Gentiles.

Not the lost house of the Church.

Not the lost House of the Catholics.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel.

No matter what you do you can't rub it out with your Christian sharpie or cuss at it in Christianize. Yahshua's words will not go away, they are eternal!!!

Now go study, start with the Torah, it is in the Beggining,Genesis to be exact, get crackin.

LOOK UP ISRAEL IN THE STRONG'S CONCORDANCE. ISRAEL WILL LIGHT UP LIKE A SKY SCRAPER AT NIGHT IN NY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

ALL WHO BELIEVE IN MESSIAH BECOME ISRAELITES, MOST ARE SCATTERED ISRAELITES TO BEGIN WITH, GENTILES ARE THE MINORITY, STUDY, I HAVE PUT OUT A LONG GOOD STUDY ON IT ALREADY UNDER THE REStORATION OF ISRAEL, GO LOOK IT UO, DO IT QUICK, THERE IS WORK TO DO, THE WORKERS ARE FEW, STOP BICKERING AND FIND HIS SHEEP YOU TWO, HURRY!!!!!!!
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 6:54:36 PM
At 5/29/2013 2:45:10 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Comments?

All of us? In Israel? According to this web page, there have been about 106 billion people who have lived on earth.

http://www.worldometers.info...

How are they all going to fit in Israel? And why when there's so much room outside of Israel?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2013 9:38:17 PM
After the earth is cleansed with Fire and renewed, there will be plenty of room, also only a remnant will be saved, still a massive population.
Israel's borders will be extended, how far? What do you think?!!! New Jerusalem according to Revelation, will basically be about the size of the USA cubed! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 12:52:44 PM
At 5/31/2013 9:38:17 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
After the earth is cleansed with Fire and renewed, there will be plenty of room, also only a remnant will be saved, still a massive population.
Israel's borders will be extended, how far? What do you think?!!! New Jerusalem according to Revelation, will basically be about the size of the USA cubed! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

The size of the U.S. is 9,826,675 km2. If we were to cube that, we would get 9.5 * 10^20 km2 of land. The surface area of Earth is 5.1*10^8 km2 (http://www.universetoday.com...). Essentially, your proposed size makes it so that the entire Earth can fit 1.86 * 10^12 times into your proposed size of "New Jerusalem."

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!" is an appropriate term to be used in this scenario.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 6:11:20 PM
New Jerusalem is just the Capital of Israel, the rest of the Earth will be Israel, no seas, check the Scriptures if you are up to it...I can get them for you in a jiffy if you want.

Did you ever watch that one movie with Tom L. Jones when...na, never mind....
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 6:26:37 PM
Rev 21:1 And I saw a renewed heaven and a renewed earth, for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

And that ain't the half of it Oh split one.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2013 6:30:36 PM
Thats all of it. Details? Oh sure...you and the rest of the countless remnant would like to know. No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the hearts of men what YHWH has in store for those that love Him. That's a paraphrase from memory, might not be exact....
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 7:17:41 AM

Comments?

I do. =)
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 8:20:21 AM

Comments?

I don't like to be judgmental, but you sir, are an odd fellow.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 10:06:42 AM

Comments?

I'd prefer Malibu
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 10:13:20 AM
At 6/4/2013 8:20:21 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

Comments?

I don't like to be judgmental, but you sir, are an odd fellow.

That might be agreeable. But then not. :P
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 10:18:16 AM
Somehow I doubt that everyone can make residence in Israel, it is far to small to do so.
Turn around, go back.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:08:59 AM
At 6/4/2013 10:18:16 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Somehow I doubt that everyone can make residence in Israel, it is far to small to do so.

Well I wouldn't say that. Just because it's small doesn't mean anything.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:18:48 AM
At 6/4/2013 11:08:59 AM, leojm wrote:

Any country could not hold the worlds population regardless of size now that I think about it.
Turn around, go back.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:20:30 AM
At 6/4/2013 11:18:48 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Any country could not hold the worlds population regardless of size now that I think about it.

Well, yes that would be impossible. :P
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:23:06 AM
At 6/4/2013 11:20:30 AM, leojm wrote:

Unless Sower was referring to Israel as the human populations spiritual home, though I am not entirely sure.
Turn around, go back.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:24:03 AM
At 6/4/2013 11:23:06 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Unless Sower was referring to Israel as the human populations spiritual home, though I am not entirely sure.

He could have. I might ask him what he exactly meant.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 11:29:04 AM
At 6/4/2013 11:24:03 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 11:23:06 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

He could have. I might ask him what he exactly meant.

His points are hard to understand and he usually follows his statements up with those really long extracts that make one tired just by looking at them...
Turn around, go back.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 3:02:04 PM
Israel because God.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 1:59:29 AM
At 6/16/2013 3:02:04 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
Israel because God.
Are there any non atheist responses?
the_croftmeister
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 3:19:21 AM
At 6/18/2013 1:59:29 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Israel because God.

I don't think any of the responses were really atheist, non of them denied the existence of God.

I think what he is trying to say is that he believes YHWH will come down from the heavens, dissolve the existing countries and make everything Israel. In which case I welcome him to try. I've always thought it might be nice not to have to deal with hundreds of different countries.
Also, if he can convince all the current world leaders to step down from their positions of power without bloodshed then that will be a miracle worthy of my belief in him. Maybe I'd even give him a nice prayer afterwards.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 3:30:17 PM
At 6/18/2013 3:19:21 AM, the_croftmeister wrote:
At 6/18/2013 1:59:29 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Israel because God.

I don't think any of the responses were really atheist, non of them denied the existence of God.

I think what he is trying to say is that he believes YHWH will come down from the heavens, dissolve the existing countries and make everything Israel. In which case I welcome him to try. I've always thought it might be nice not to have to deal with hundreds of different countries.
Also, if he can convince all the current world leaders to step down from their positions of power without bloodshed then that will be a miracle worthy of my belief in him. Maybe I'd even give him a nice prayer afterwards.

Air max is ticked, I believe He or She (duno really never met em) is a Jew. YHWH is convicting Him the Maschiach is here and He will have none of it. I will be back after a while. In the mean-time Seek truth in Scripture, YHWH may close this door the the seed He has planted through His servant Sower For the Good Sheppard can grow, I will be back before Ya'acob's Trouble (Tribulation) takes full hold to Reap the Harvest. Shalom.

Look the Father's name, your Creator and His Son are ONE.
YHWH means "Set apart" ok? Not from this Earth. He Created it and you and everything. Simple. Yet He is Awesome.

That is why people cannot comprehend him and demand proof First, well it does not work that way. Trust first, make a decision, then Blessings. Salvation and the whole Whammy follow.

See you all around, As the Governor of Cali said once "I'll be back" For Intellectuals you sure are a rowdy bunch. If YHWH was not convicting the socks off of you then you would all of actually found me quite funny and likable. But it is not about me, now is it. My name is Yohanan. It means John in English and YHWH is Gracious. Bye you guys....hahaha I had some good laughs.