Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Women are Inferior to Men

Wolfman
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They are:
1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions
2) Physically weaker due to genetics
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause
4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin (if you believe all that religion stuff, I personally don't care for this argument)

3...
2...
1...
Rip me apart!
Wolfman
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 3:20:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:19:27 PM, Nags wrote:
*WARNING*
http://i34.tinypic.com...

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a troll. In all seriousness, I do want this issue talked about.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 3:27:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM, Wolfman wrote:
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They are:
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause
And men can produce children when?
Clockwork
Posts: 349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 3:35:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The corpus colossum, which is basically the intermediary between the two axial lobes of the brain, is substantially larger in women than in men. This translates into a far greater amount of inter-lobe activity and results in a significantly separate viewpoint by women.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 5:46:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM, Wolfman wrote:
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They are:
1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions
2) Physically weaker due to genetics
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause
4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin (if you believe all that religion stuff, I personally don't care for this argument)

3...
2...
1...
Rip me apart!

Argument 1 is an inductive fallacy.

Argument 2 also.

Argument 3 is... I don't know what that is. Men can't produce children without childbearing women, so the argument of child-making ability really means nothing. Maybe you are trying to say that post-menopause women specifically are inferior? Then that's another inductive fallacy.

Argument 4 is completely unbacked by any evidence whatsoever.
Lexicaholic
Posts: 526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 5:50:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM, Wolfman wrote:
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They

3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Whereas men retain that ability long after menopause ...?
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Women trying too hard is the reason for high divorce rates in this country.

This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

For fun.

Anyone?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:25:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Women trying too hard is the reason for high divorce rates in this country.

This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

For fun.

Anyone?

I don't follow your logic. Expound on the point plz.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:27:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM, Wolfman wrote:
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They are:
1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions
2) Physically weaker due to genetics
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause
4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin (if you believe all that religion stuff, I personally don't care for this argument)

3...
2...
1...
Rip me apart!

Wow, how bold.
Wow, i can not believe you posted this.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Obviously I know this is a BS thread and BS troll, but:

1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions

Sometimes it makes for better decisions. Ever hear of emotional intelligence?

2) Physically weaker due to genetics

Can bleed for 7 days without dying and can produce children. Aka you're wrong.

3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Men can never produce children.

4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin

Adam chose to eat that apple; he didn't have to listen. This blaming of women is only showing man's incompetence to take responsibility for his mistakes ;)

Challenge me to a debate on this topic, Wolfman :p
President of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:38:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

That sounds like something that DATCMOTO would have said. ;)
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:48:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Obviously I know this is a BS thread and BS troll, but:

1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions

Sometimes it makes for better decisions. Ever hear of emotional intelligence?

No :D


2) Physically weaker due to genetics

Can bleed for 7 days without dying and can produce children. Aka you're wrong.


Touché

3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Men can never produce children.

Arnold Schwarzenegger did it in Junior :P

4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin

Adam chose to eat that apple; he didn't have to listen. This blaming of women is only showing man's incompetence to take responsibility for his mistakes ;)

Challenge me to a debate on this topic, Wolfman :p

LOL. Now that I would like to see. I can just picture the destruction and carnage after you tear him a new @sshole
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:49:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:38:34 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

That sounds like something that DATCMOTO would have said. ;)

Ahhhh, yes.
Ole DATCMOTO.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:51:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Men can never produce children.


I bet you chuck norris can.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:56:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Adam chose to eat that apple; he didn't have to listen. This blaming of women is only showing man's incompetence to take responsibility for his mistakes ;)

I always thought of him as thinking something more like: "f*k eve what the f*. god, or ***** ?? God'll understand" and then he ate it.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 9:59:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:57:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/3/2009 9:54:48 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
to say otherwise physically is an idiotic statement

Well, men tend to have stronger upper bodies, but many women tend to have stronger legs. For example, I know this girl who played soccer for a number of years. She had very strong legs. :)

eh no. sure they have stronger legs than they do upper bodies, but no.

I'm sure if you look at who can squat more men or women, men can.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 10:09:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha. Someone please debate me on this (I'm lookin' @ you, Wolfman). Even if men have stronger bodies - who cares? Maybe that was useful back when we were neanderthals, but we don't have to survive in the wild anymore. It's really not much of an asset.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2009 11:00:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Women trying too hard is the reason for high divorce rates in this country.

This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

For fun.

Anyone?

I'd love to see a debate with that resolution if, and only if, the opposition argues that divorce rates are high because women aren't trying hard enough =)
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 12:22:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 3:17:37 PM, Wolfman wrote:
That's right, I said what pretty much every male thinks. Women...are...inferior...to...men! They are:
1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions
2) Physically weaker due to genetics
3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause
4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin (if you believe all that religion stuff, I personally don't care for this argument)

3...
2...
1...
Rip me apart!

Oh for crying out loud... you could have come up with better arguments, I mean come on... some of those just make me cringe.

And the women on this site are intelligent enough to take it on the chin and rip you a new one.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 6:10:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:25:06 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Women trying too hard is the reason for high divorce rates in this country.

This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

For fun.

Anyone?

I don't follow your logic. Expound on the point plz.

Alright, here's how it goes.

Divorce rates began to skyrocket after the civil rights movement, which came after WWII in which women got a good taste of working traditional "men's jobs".

Today, women have decided that they want to break out of the confines of social thought and work. In doing so, they push themselves to take care of the household as society urges them to, and also to pursue a career, as society urges them to. They think that this provides them with a sense of fulfillment when in reality, they are trying to appease society, not do what truly works for themselves.

Later on in the relationship, after pushing themselves to work essentially 2 full-time jobs, they become resentful of their husbands, who are lax with the housework and "only" work.

Men do 1x the amount of work they need to do, because they are focused on what practically takes care of the resources the couple needs.

Women do 2x the amount of work they need to do because they wish to appease society on two fronts as opposed to one.

From that resentment, two things happen.

1. The man gets irritated and starts working more out of guilt and eventually becomes resentful as well. The marriage starts to crumble because both parties are stressed and resentful.

2. The woman gets pissed and decides to leave the man because he refuses to do more work than he needs to.

Have at me :O!
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Wolfman
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 1:55:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Obviously I know this is a BS thread and BS troll, but:

1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions

Sometimes it makes for better decisions. Ever hear of emotional intelligence?

2) Physically weaker due to genetics

Can bleed for 7 days without dying and can produce children. Aka you're wrong.

3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Men can never produce children.

4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin

Adam chose to eat that apple; he didn't have to listen. This blaming of women is only showing man's incompetence to take responsibility for his mistakes ;)

Challenge me to a debate on this topic, Wolfman :p

Ok, sounds good to me. I can't seem to add you as a friend for some reason, and so I can't challenge you yet. Could you add me so I can send you the challenge? If we were to do this, the argument would be that generally women are inferior to men.

P.S. to everyone, I don't really believe that women are inferior to men. I was just trying to see the social structure of this website and see the general opinion of its users.
desiflavour
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:38:17 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 9:30:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Obviously I know this is a BS thread and BS troll, but:

1) More emotional which causes worse judgement and bad decisions

Sometimes it makes for better decisions. Ever hear of emotional intelligence?

2) Physically weaker due to genetics

Can bleed for 7 days without dying and can produce children. Aka you're wrong.

3) Lose the ability to produce children after menopause

Men can never produce children.

4) Caused the downfall of mankind into sin

Adam chose to eat that apple; he didn't have to listen. This blaming of women is only showing man's incompetence to take responsibility for his mistakes ;)
:

hahahah. i think i like you theLwerd :p
desiflavour
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2009 5:54:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/3/2009 8:57:48 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Women trying too hard is the reason for high divorce rates in this country.

This is a position that just came across my mind. It has absolutely no logical backing or substantiation whatsoever, and I have absolutely no reason to say it, but I will defend it to the death.

For fun.

Anyone?


Such an androcentric comment!