medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:13:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 4:57:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Deja vu all over again.

I lol'd at the two faux-mommies watching the real mom give birth to the baby that was not related to either of the faux-mommies that ended up with her. That's the kind of warped sense of morality that homosexualism inspires.

If gay was straight and straight was gay then humankind would die off after one generation unless men were created with the ability to deliver butt-babies. Maybe some guys can do that. It would explain why some of y'all are such turds...lol
Any kid named massivedump has to be a butt-baby.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:28:59 PM
At 7/3/2013 6:13:42 PM, medic0506 wrote:
If gay was straight and straight was gay then humankind would die off after one generation...

Nope. I'll use stats for Australia to demonstrate mah points, "The largest and most thorough survey in Australia to date was conducted by telephone interview with 19,307 respondents between the ages of 16 and 59 in 2001/2002. The study found that 97.4% of men identified as heterosexual, 1.6% as gay and 0.9% as bisexual. For women 97.7% identified as heterosexual, 0.8% as lesbian and 1.4% as bisexual. Nevertheless, 8.6% of men and 15.1% of women reported either feelings of attraction to the same gender or some sexual experience with the same gender. Half the men and two thirds of the women who had same-sex sexual experience regarded themselves as heterosexual rather than homosexual."

So, there would be far fewer humans for a while, but the species would survive and begin to thrive again after more heterosexual genes become passed on--sexuality is at partially genetic, according to modern research.

Also, the scenario leaves out bisexuals, which are capable of reproducing.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:34:32 PM
wow thats a painful feeling that this video is giving me
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:44:55 PM
the one thing that kept me from being pushed over the edge is how it doesn't relate that well to present day. straights treatment of gays is not as bad as how gays treated straights in that video
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:51:07 PM

Deja vu all over again.

I lol'd at the two faux-mommies watching the real mom give birth to the baby that was not related to either of the faux-mommies that ended up with her. That's the kind of warped sense of morality that homosexualism inspires.

If gay was straight and straight was gay then humankind would die off after one generation unless men were created with the ability to deliver butt-babies. Maybe some guys can do that. It would explain why some of y'all are such turds...lol

I don't disagree with you on this, just wish you would be a bit more mature about the matter. You don't honestly think that is his real name do you?
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 6:54:38 PM
At 7/3/2013 6:44:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
the one thing that kept me from being pushed over the edge is how it doesn't relate that well to present day. straights treatment of gays is not as bad as how gays treated straights in that video

I think it may be over dramatized in order to make a major point that Gays are severely mistreated by the straight folk. It is true to some point but Gays do as much mistreating to strait folk.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 7:06:24 PM
At 7/3/2013 6:54:38 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/3/2013 6:44:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I think it may be over dramatized in order to make a major point that Gays are severely mistreated by the straight folk. It is true to some point but Gays do as much mistreating to strait folk.

yeah but not as much as that
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:13:42 PM
I lol'd

If you laughed at the video, there's something wrong with you.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 9:39:41 PM
I saw that short film a while ago, and a lot of the emotions it conveys are really very accurate. Although the level of abuse isn't as severe for many people (myself thankfully included), the point of it all is just to reflect exactly how isolating it is, at the end of the day.

And that isolation--that emotion that really rang true with me with that film--is a horrible, horrible feeling to carry.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 10:05:46 PM

*Checks age on profile*

Okay, stop lying to us. You are not 48 and you are not a paramedic.
yang.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 10:10:50 PM
At 7/3/2013 9:47:19 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Holy sh1t, at 5 years old you know whether your gay or straight. FFS.

You can't have crushes at 5? I know I did.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 10:33:01 PM

The kids in the video look old enough to be in middle school (6th through 8th grade). As a gamer, I can assure you that people retain the moderately high-pitched voice until some time in middle school, so I have confidence in my estimate. Once you hit puberty or are about to you usually know who you are attracted to.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 1:22:18 AM
At 7/3/2013 10:33:01 PM, drhead wrote:

The kids in the video look old enough to be in middle school (6th through 8th grade). As a gamer, I can assure you that people retain the moderately high-pitched voice until some time in middle school, so I have confidence in my estimate. Once you hit puberty or are about to you usually know who you are attracted to.

i had a crush in elementary school and that was in third grade
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 8:31:13 PM
Wow that was powerful (despite its weirdness), does this really happen to gay people?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 8:37:29 PM

Deja vu all over again.

Behold the unkind, unsophisticated, unbeautiful mentality of the typical anti-homosexual punk.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 6:36:22 PM
At 7/3/2013 6:51:07 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:

Deja vu all over again.

I don't disagree with you on this, just wish you would be a bit more mature about the matter. You don't honestly think that is his real name do you?

Of course I don't think that's his real name. It's just my nature to throw humor in wherever I can. I rarely take any issue too seriously.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 6:45:30 PM
At 7/3/2013 8:13:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I lol'd

You're right, there's nothing funny about intentionally bringing a child into the world, then immediately taking it away from it's parents and handing it to two people of the same sex. You're not only depriving it of it's real parents, but you're also depriving it of a normal upbringing by taking away it's right to a mother and a father. You're absolutely right that there is nothing funny about that, but it stopped me from typing out my original reaction to the scene, which would have been..."WT flying F is wrong with you people??"
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 6:51:41 PM
At 7/3/2013 10:05:46 PM, tulle wrote:

*Checks age on profile*

Ok, you busted me. I'm really a 21 year old lesbian serving a life sentence in a women's prison. Tell me I'm not smart, I'm like a little kid in a candy shop in here.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 6:58:21 PM
At 7/5/2013 6:51:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:

*Checks age on profile*

Ok, you busted me. I'm really a 21 year old lesbian serving a life sentence in a women's prison. Tell me I'm not smart, I'm like a little kid in a candy shop in here.

no I believe you're a 48 year old paramedic. But I also believe that whatever it is you've studied about the human body or natural science, it hasn't sunk in, and you insult your profession with your beliefs.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 7:21:04 PM
At 7/4/2013 8:37:29 PM, charleslb wrote:

Deja vu all over again.

Behold the unkind, unsophisticated, unbeautiful mentality of the typical anti-homosexual punk.

Ah blow it out yer two-hole, ya commie windbag.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 8:05:14 PM
At 7/5/2013 6:51:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:

*Checks age on profile*

I knew it!
Tsar of DDO
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 4:52:31 AM
At 7/5/2013 6:45:30 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/3/2013 8:13:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I lol'd

You're right, there's nothing funny about intentionally bringing a child into the world, then immediately taking it away from it's parents and handing it to two people of the same sex. You're not only depriving it of it's real parents, but you're also depriving it of a normal upbringing by taking away it's right to a mother and a father. You're absolutely right that there is nothing funny about that, but it stopped me from typing out my original reaction to the scene, which would have been..."WT flying F is wrong with you people??"

Haha, I can't even try to take that seriously.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 1:52:46 PM
At 7/4/2013 8:31:13 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
Wow that was powerful (despite its weirdness), does this really happen to gay people?

In some parts of the USA, yes. In some countries they're straight up murdered ("executed") under the accepting eye of the law. And in the parts of the USA where an LGBT person doesn't have to live in fear of being beaten up, verbal abuse is still common all over the USA, and even if you still end up living in a major city where that abuse is actively countered or rare, there still is a strong sense of otherization, which can make a person feel as badly as the video.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 2:16:20 PM
At 7/3/2013 10:33:01 PM, drhead wrote:

Did you watch the video. That's what the person literally said in the beginning.

In middle school, when one reaches puberty, one has an idea if he/she is straight or not. But I don't think you can know if you are younger.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 2:20:07 PM
At 7/6/2013 1:52:46 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 7/4/2013 8:31:13 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:

In some parts of the USA, yes. In some countries they're straight up murdered ("executed") under the accepting eye of the law. And in the parts of the USA where an LGBT person doesn't have to live in fear of being beaten up, verbal abuse is still common all over the USA, and even if you still end up living in a major city where that abuse is actively countered or rare, there still is a strong sense of otherization, which can make a person feel as badly as the video.

Homophobic hate is everywhere, even in the most liberal parts of the United States. Even in downtown Boston I've seen people make hateful remarks to gay couples on the street. It is worse in the South and generally rural areas.
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2013 4:51:08 PM
This video doesn't make sense according to nature...

I mean, if male and female are there to reproduce with each other then there will be a natural attraction to each other...

If both genders exist but they aren't attracted to each other then all animal species would die out and humans would be very under populated to say the least. That's even if they survived through ancient times.

... maybe I'm looking too far into this.
Nolite Timere
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 4:49:27 PM
At 7/7/2013 4:51:08 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This video doesn't make sense according to nature...

I mean, if male and female are there to reproduce with each other then there will be a natural attraction to each other...

If both genders exist but they aren't attracted to each other then all animal species would die out and humans would be very under populated to say the least. That's even if they survived through ancient times.

... maybe I'm looking too far into this.

Congratulations! You just received the Missing The Point Award!
http://blog.timesunion.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord