Racism is Islamic way

JoshWally
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 9:12:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Morn/eve everyone.
I'd like to ask what do you think about racism in England. For I live in notorious Luton, the town the EDL is originated from. I've got some one removed chinese cousins, my Granny loved a Maori man (that's New Zealand native),and my sister dates with Hindus. But I don't feel much any racist attitude towards me except of several ill-mannered persons AND Muslims. My family is totally integrated into the British culture. So the first type of racists stops bully me after a couple minutes of converse with me. But only Muslims call me a yellow nigger and my sister Shanghai woman. Local Muslim gangs tried to intimidate us squeezing money. For they thought that we r illegal migrants and r not legally protected. Most offending names I get from Muslims. They have the highest rates of unemployment. That is because they prefer to get money by gang activities and do not want to integrate into the British culture. And getting job means the least knowledge of English and treating infidels respectfully. They rather bite off their tongues than be polite with Christians. And seeing a man of such obscure appearance as mine stumbles them. So that they begin attacking a strange 'thing' as monkeys do often.
As for EDL guys. I've got two friends in EDL and about ten cap acquaintances there. They strive to clean England of Muslim infection. God bless their actions! I wish such group were in every English and European town. For Muslims are a great united sect. And all non-indifferent must unite against them for our future.
the_croftmeister
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 10:11:15 AM
At 8/28/2013 9:12:46 AM, JoshWally wrote:
Morn/eve everyone.
I'd like to ask what do you think about racism in England. For I live in notorious Luton, the town the EDL is originated from. I've got some one removed chinese cousins, my Granny loved a Maori man (that's New Zealand native),and my sister dates with Hindus. But I don't feel much any racist attitude towards me except of several ill-mannered persons AND Muslims. My family is totally integrated into the British culture. So the first type of racists stops bully me after a couple minutes of converse with me. But only Muslims call me a yellow nigger and my sister Shanghai woman. Local Muslim gangs tried to intimidate us squeezing money. For they thought that we r illegal migrants and r not legally protected. Most offending names I get from Muslims. They have the highest rates of unemployment. That is because they prefer to get money by gang activities and do not want to integrate into the British culture. And getting job means the least knowledge of English and treating infidels respectfully. They rather bite off their tongues than be polite with Christians. And seeing a man of such obscure appearance as mine stumbles them. So that they begin attacking a strange 'thing' as monkeys do often.
As for EDL guys. I've got two friends in EDL and about ten cap acquaintances there. They strive to clean England of Muslim infection. God bless their actions! I wish such group were in every English and European town. For Muslims are a great united sect. And all non-indifferent must unite against them for our future.

Wow, that's a lot of anger. and from the sounds of it understandably so, but misdirected I think. I appreciate that you tried to be civil about your problem with them so I will try to do the same, but be prepared because others wont. I know plenty of nice Muslims and plenty of nasty Christians. Perhaps your issue should be with the gangs themselves rather than the religion? I'm pretty sure Islam isn't widely accepting of racketeering.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 4:53:29 AM
Problem with England is that they believe the media to much, I think that accounts for most of it.
Turn around, go back.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:20:18 PM
Well, I'm an American, my experience doesn't quite jive with labeling "Islamists" as the biggest bunch of hateful bigots I have met or dealt with.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:22:20 PM
Morn/eve everyone.

I'll be honest, this sounds a whole helluva lot more like "the reaction of youths in street gangs in any industrialized society" to "anyone not like themselves that won't arrest them" than it does any particular religion looking at a group of individuals.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:25:20 PM
At 8/30/2013 1:22:20 PM, Wnope wrote:
Morn/eve everyone.

I'll be honest, this sounds a whole helluva lot more like "the reaction of youths in street gangs in any industrialized society" to "anyone not like themselves that won't arrest them" than it does any particular religion looking at a group of individuals.

And heck, if you put "Mexican" instead of "Muslim" I'd swear you were quoting American pundits.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:32:55 PM
The racism part is nonsense. Rest of it is quite factual. Non-European Muslims who reside in Europe do tend to be social outcasts and have high crime rates. Not because of Islam though, so... Keep that out.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:42:28 PM
At 8/30/2013 1:25:20 PM, Wnope wrote:
And heck, if you put "Mexican" instead of "Muslim" I'd swear you were quoting American pundits.
How does that affect his point? The fact is that Muslim immigrants in Europe have high crime rates, are not integrated, threaten the free establishment, live off of welfare, just to name a few. Not all, but many on average compared to Europeans (including Muslims).

I think the blame is partially from the welfare systems in liberal haven, Europe, where immigrants are taught that living off of other people's money is the only success. Immigrant parents also being dumb and uneducated, and passing on their primitive stupidity on to their children, is also one of the causes.