Jump to topic:

Nazis and KKK

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 10:39:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know I was watching "Tales from the hood." Now normally I hate movies like that. It was a dumb movie. However, it seems that one segment confirmed that I'm not alone, and I was right -- that the Nazis and KKK are different, the KKK is the real racists. And that those saying they're the same are really braindead people. There was a scene with a police officer with the last name Strom (which is a German surname; I thought he was English, because it was mostly the English and Danish behind imperialism), and I know it's a last name because cops go by last names. Anyways, there was no connection between Germans and Nazis in this scene. In fact, the way they portrayed Strom behaving is like that of a Klansman. I think this just proves I'm right. I didn't even know his name was Strom.
The Nazis were not believers that whites were morally superior or whatnot. That was the KKK. The Nazis only hated the Jews.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 2:52:03 PM
At 10/9/2013 10:39:20 AM, Adam2 wrote:
You know I was watching "Tales from the hood." Now normally I hate movies like that. It was a dumb movie. However, it seems that one segment confirmed that I'm not alone, and I was right -- that the Nazis and KKK are different, the KKK is the real racists. And that those saying they're the same are really braindead people. There was a scene with a police officer with the last name Strom (which is a German surname; I thought he was English, because it was mostly the English and Danish behind imperialism), and I know it's a last name because cops go by last names. Anyways, there was no connection between Germans and Nazis in this scene. In fact, the way they portrayed Strom behaving is like that of a Klansman. I think this just proves I'm right. I didn't even know his name was Strom.
The Nazis were not believers that whites were morally superior or whatnot. That was the KKK. The Nazis only hated the Jews.

Does the word "ubermensch" ring any bells?
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:46:54 PM
You know I was watching "Tales from the hood." Now normally I hate movies like that. It was a dumb movie. However, it seems that one segment confirmed that I'm not alone, and I was right -- that the Nazis and KKK are different, the KKK is the real racists. And that those saying they're the same are really braindead people.

Well, the Nazis did hate Jews - but they also HATED communists. The entire point of the war with Russia was to eradicate "Bolshevism." This was the point in the war when the mass killing of civilians started - although the Holocaust started before that, it did not include mass murder until after Barbarossa.

And it wasn't just "white" people. They had these workbook things that everyone had to keep in order to get a job. Women couldn't work, and neither could some Aryans. Romi people (my last name is Romni - my grandmom was Hungarian... that's why I know about this - I have to memorize it, lol) are 100% Aryan - but were not worth anything to the German political leadership at the time. So they couldn't work, either. Blacks? Forget about that... they were not seen as even for sure human. Hispanics? Same thing. Gay, Bi or Lesbian? Again, subhuman. Black, Jewish Lesbian with communist leanings? You better run...

Now, Hitler himself also did not think the Germans were racially pure enough either. That is how far gone the toothless meth-head was.

The fact is, that the German political leaders during the 30's and 40's were bigots - and so are the KKK. They could have been slightly different from each other, but that shouldn't get them off the hook.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 5:40:13 PM
At 10/9/2013 4:46:54 PM, Beverlee wrote:
You know I was watching "Tales from the hood." Now normally I hate movies like that. It was a dumb movie. However, it seems that one segment confirmed that I'm not alone, and I was right -- that the Nazis and KKK are different, the KKK is the real racists. And that those saying they're the same are really braindead people.

Well, the Nazis did hate Jews - but they also HATED communists. The entire point of the war with Russia was to eradicate "Bolshevism." This was the point in the war when the mass killing of civilians started - although the Holocaust started before that, it did not include mass murder until after Barbarossa.

And it wasn't just "white" people. They had these workbook things that everyone had to keep in order to get a job. Women couldn't work, and neither could some Aryans. Romi people (my last name is Romni - my grandmom was Hungarian... that's why I know about this - I have to memorize it, lol) are 100% Aryan - but were not worth anything to the German political leadership at the time. So they couldn't work, either. Blacks? Forget about that... they were not seen as even for sure human. Hispanics? Same thing. Gay, Bi or Lesbian? Again, subhuman. Black, Jewish Lesbian with communist leanings? You better run...

Now, Hitler himself also did not think the Germans were racially pure enough either. That is how far gone the toothless meth-head was.

The fact is, that the German political leaders during the 30's and 40's were bigots - and so are the KKK. They could have been slightly different from each other, but that shouldn't get them off the hook.

Actually Hitler was a progressive. It was your KKK that was against those things. Though he did hate gay men.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:00:17 PM
At 10/9/2013 5:40:13 PM, Adam2 wrote:

Actually Hitler was a progressive. It was your KKK that was against those things. Though he did hate gay men.

Progressive in the sense that he favoured the advancement of new policy into previously untrodden areas? Sure.

But I think the connotation in "progressive" is a bit iffy in regards to Hitler.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:04:06 PM
At 10/9/2013 6:00:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Progressive in the sense that he favoured the advancement of new policy into previously untrodden areas? Sure.

But I think the connotation in "progressive" is a bit iffy in regards to Hitler.

Compared to the English and Danish colonial empires, Hitler was a progressive.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:05:53 PM
At 10/9/2013 6:04:06 PM, Adam2 wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make here.

I said that he was progressive; however, using the word "progressive" to describe Hitler is a very passive-aggressive way of condoning his actions.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:06:41 PM
The Nazis only hated the Jews.

This is blatantly wrong.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:07:19 PM

Actually all of the Fascists were progressive.
Let's put it this way, aside from killing the Jews, the Fascists countries were far less elitist than England or Denmark, and still are today.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:07:53 PM
At 10/9/2013 6:06:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
The Nazis only hated the Jews.

This is blatantly wrong.

Well actually he hated the English and Danish too.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:09:51 PM

Actually I'm not a liberal hippie, hippie. So I don't really care about liberals. I do know that the English and Danish hated tomboys and autistic people more than the countries south of them. They still do today.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:20:03 PM
At 10/9/2013 6:07:19 PM, Adam2 wrote:

Let's put it this way, aside from killing the Jews, the Fascists countries were far less elitist than England or Denmark, and still are today.

http://i.qkme.me...
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:21:55 PM
At 10/9/2013 6:20:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/9/2013 6:07:19 PM, Adam2 wrote:

http://i.qkme.me...

Of English/Danish descent, much. That explains it.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 6:56:02 PM
Hitler and the Nazis were "progressives?"

Well, that will end the convo right there. I guess that is because progressives are evil Nazis, huh?
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:01:01 PM
I guess Hitler was a feminist, too, huh? I bet he made sure they got equal work for equal pay, lol. I bet he really opposed segregation, and thought that "abortion is a choice," huh? I bet the idea that blacks and Jews and LGBT persons might not be treated fairly was an outrage to ole Adolf, huh?

lol....
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:04:54 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:01:01 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I guess Hitler was a feminist, too, huh? I bet he made sure they got equal work for equal pay, lol. I bet he really opposed segregation, and thought that "abortion is a choice," huh? I bet the idea that blacks and Jews and LGBT persons might not be treated fairly was an outrage to ole Adolf, huh?

lol....

English and Danish empires did worse. And were way more backwards.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:08:02 PM
You think the Inuits in Greenland enjoyed Denmark's vicious torture of them in the torture camps? Or the Indians in the English torture camps. Or the Scottish or Irish in English torture camps.
CarefulNow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:14:03 PM
The reason the Nazis didn't hate blacks was simply because they weren't a factor in Germany. Both Jews and blacks were seen as inferior, but only Jews were associated with the materialism (both its capitalist and Communist varieties) that was taking over German politics and society. As for not allowing women to work, that's simply not true. It's not that the Nazis necessarily weren't misogynists, it's just that the wartime economy demanded female participation in the labor force, same as it did in America.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:25:59 PM
If you want to read how the OP thought that slavery was caused by sunscreen, and that discrimination against tomboys was worse than the Holocaust, look no further:

http://www.debate.org...
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:30:00 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:25:59 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you want to read how the OP thought that slavery was caused by sunscreen, and that discrimination against tomboys was worse than the Holocaust, look no further:

This post is over.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:30:41 PM
lol, the debate was rather comical...in case anyone thinks the debate is tl;dr, here's the conclusion:

"CON's case has been irresponsible, insulting, and ill-informed. CON believes that slavery evolved from the lack of sunscreen. CON believes that 22 Inuit children separated from their families somehow compares to the over 6 million Jews that were gassed in Nazi concentration camps. CON believes that discriminating against tomboys somehow makes a society more evil than committing genocidal murder."
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:38:03 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:25:59 PM, wrichcirw wrote:

Reported for slander. Cause I never said that sunscreen caused slavery. But you wanna keep on with your KKK Republican butt, so good luck in front of the Debate community. Keep on with the slandering and see what happens.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:40:38 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:30:41 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
lol, the debate was rather comical...in case anyone thinks the debate is tl;dr, here's the conclusion:

"CON's case has been irresponsible, insulting, and ill-informed. CON believes that slavery evolved from the lack of sunscreen. CON believes that 22 Inuit children separated from their families somehow compares to the over 6 million Jews that were gassed in Nazi concentration camps. CON believes that discriminating against tomboys somehow makes a society more evil than committing genocidal murder."

"If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?" You won't win, cause I got a slander case against you, haha. You don't screwed up, and got no one to blame but yourself. Keep it up with the slandering, pal, and you're see what happens.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 7:42:01 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:30:41 PM, wrichcirw wrote:

"If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?" Regardless of whether I bring "unreasonable animosity" or whatever that means, you slandered me, and you were the one who screwed up, so either way, I'm gonna be scot-free, and you're gonna end up in hot water. I already have a case sent to a moderator. Try debating that.
CarefulNow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:12:11 PM
At 10/9/2013 7:38:03 PM, Adam2 wrote:
Reported for slander. Cause I never said that sunscreen caused slavery. But you wanna keep on with your KKK Republican butt, so good luck in front of the Debate community. Keep on with the slandering and see what happens.

wrichcirw didn't say you said sunscreen caused slavery, he said you said you said the lack of sunscreen caused slavery. You certainly said the lack of sunscreen caused blacks to be used on plantations instead of whites. As whites slaves could not be had, that is indeed equivalent to saying the lack of sunscreen caused slavery.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:17:40 PM
At 10/9/2013 8:12:11 PM, CarefulNow wrote:

wrichcirw didn't say you said sunscreen caused slavery, he said you said you said the lack of sunscreen caused slavery. You certainly said the lack of sunscreen caused blacks to be used on plantations instead of whites. As whites slaves could not be had, that is indeed equivalent to saying the lack of sunscreen caused slavery.

I didn't say that either. All I said was that, regardless of how bad people would have felt for the slaves, slavery would not have ended on a wide scale without certain inventions and whatnot. Slavery was acceptable in many societies. So technically what he is doing (and he knows what the f--k he is doing) is slandering me. He's done for.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:18:26 PM

I said blacks and other dark-skinned people were chosen because of their resistance to the sun, cause white slaveowners couldn't do that that work. It was f--ked up but that explains why.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:32:25 PM

Pardon me, I meant he said that I said lack of sunscreen caused slavery, sorry.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 12:35:49 AM

Wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hitler distrusted the KKK because they were a secret society.