Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

What would you do if someone hated tomboys

Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 7:08:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
And autistic people?
I would punch them in the face and say "Get the f--k out of my face, elitist."
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 7:10:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/10/2013 7:08:51 AM, Adam2 wrote:
And autistic people?
I would punch them in the face and say "Get the f--k out of my face, elitist."

Are you saying a tomboy and an autistic are relatively comparable?
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 7:11:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/10/2013 7:10:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 10/10/2013 7:08:51 AM, Adam2 wrote:
And autistic people?
I would punch them in the face and say "Get the f--k out of my face, elitist."

Are you saying a tomboy and an autistic are relatively comparable?

Anyone who makes fun of them should be at least cursed out in front of everyone and humiliated.
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 9:11:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/10/2013 7:10:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 10/10/2013 7:08:51 AM, Adam2 wrote:
And autistic people?
I would punch them in the face and say "Get the f--k out of my face, elitist."

Are you saying a tomboy and an autistic are relatively comparable?

He's saying that they're worse than Nazis:
http://www.debate.org...
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 9:12:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/10/2013 9:11:10 AM, wrichcirw wrote:

He's saying that they're worse than Nazis:
http://www.debate.org...

Correction: "those that discriminate against tomboys and the autistic are worse than Nazis."
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 6:38:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dude... (yet again)

Elitism: 1 The belief in the need of for a powerful social elite. 2 The belief in the natural social superiority of some people. 3 (often derogatory) awareness of, pride in, belonging to an elite group in society.

Elitist: A supporter of elitism
(Chambers)

Now please explain how hating autistics and/or tomboys makes you an elitist. If you have a different definition (from a known dictionary obviously) and it supports your understanding of the word elitist please go ahead and post it.

As I already said in your thread about bigoted people and how they hate tomboys/autistics it is important - no essential - to have an adequately precise meaning of the key terms in an argument/debate or atleast it is for me since my vocabulary is crap.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 12:32:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm trine to figure out if I have a stake in this convo or not...

right now, I doubt it... lol
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 1:10:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2013 9:12:56 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 10/10/2013 9:11:10 AM, wrichcirw wrote:

He's saying that they're worse than Nazis:
http://www.debate.org...

Correction: "those that discriminate against tomboys and the autistic are worse than Nazis."

I did say that. Too f--king bad. What you gonna do, hotshot? Get me banned, little boy? I don't think so. See this ain't Sodahead, so you have to just take whatever I say and kiss my behind
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 1:10:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2013 9:12:56 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 10/10/2013 9:11:10 AM, wrichcirw wrote:

He's saying that they're worse than Nazis:
http://www.debate.org...

Correction: "those that discriminate against tomboys and the autistic are worse than Nazis."

See the Nazis were not puritans. The Klan was.