Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Do bigots think people are jealous of them?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 1:10:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I certainly am not. My question is this... why would I wanna be like those who hate tomboys who prefer guy friends and autistic people? In no way am I jealous of bigots.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 3:06:53 PM
At 10/10/2013 1:10:17 PM, Adam2 wrote:
I certainly am not. My question is this... why would I wanna be like those who hate tomboys who prefer guy friends and autistic people? In no way am I jealous of bigots.

STFU, dude!!!

This is like, what, the fifth thread you've started about tomboys and autistic people.
STOP CREATING NEW THREADS and use the ones you've started to discuss whatever it is you're trying to convey.

We get it, you like autistic people and tomboys.
We get it, you don't like those who don't.
/end thread
My work here is, finally, done.
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 4:08:57 PM
Dude...

Bigot: A person who is persistently prejudiced, especially about religion and politics, and refuses to tolerate the opinions of others.

In otherwords a bigot is not only a person "who hate[s] tomboys who prefer guy friends[,] and autistic people".

The word bigot is a much more objective word than you probably think. It would simply be absurd to assume that all bigots "hate tomboys who prefer guy friends[,] and autistic people". The people you are refering to could be bigots, but that doesn't mean all bigots are prejudiced in their thoughts for that certain matter. You should be more precise and I think you meant puritanical people (not that I necesarilly agree that they are prejudiced), I infer that from another post you made where you used "hate tomboys who prefer to have guy friends[,] and autistic people" or something similar to that to describe puritanical people.

Secondly, the question in your post and the thread title are different, are you asking if bigots think people are jealous of them or why bigots think people are jealous of them or both.

Remember that having an adequately precise meaning of the key words in an argument is important, or atleast it is for me since my vocabulary is crap XD
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux