The Threat From Gay Men

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 2:18:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WOW this is the MOST idiotic thing i've seen you post
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 2:27:02 PM
At 10/12/2013 2:18:38 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

NO HUMOR ALLOWED!!!111!!11!
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 2:30:40 PM
At 10/12/2013 2:27:02 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 10/12/2013 2:18:38 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

NO HUMOR ALLOWED!!!111!!11!

What is a humour.
Turn around, go back.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 2:44:42 PM
I apologise for the things I thought about you after I read the thread title, but before I came into the thread.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 3:07:04 PM
the response from straight men
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:19:55 PM
At 10/12/2013 2:44:42 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I apologise for the things I thought about you after I read the thread title, but before I came into the thread.

lol.... I'm sorry I made you nearly evil for a second!
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:22:48 PM
At 10/12/2013 3:07:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Giggity! lol... these guys know how to take a joke, hee hee
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:24:03 PM
ohhhh hehe....funny thing this might be a suggestion for the weekly stupid but.....ummmm...don't worry about it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:25:38 PM
At 10/12/2013 2:12:30 PM, Beverlee wrote:
Dudes, if you don't support marriage equality, then gay men will marry your girlfriends.

This is hilarious. As if we'd want to marry any girl who would be attracted to a limp-wristed nancy boy who flits around acting more prissy than a tween-age girl. I say go for it, and get those girls off the market before they trick some normal guy into marrying them by mistake.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:56:21 PM
At 10/12/2013 4:22:48 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 10/12/2013 3:07:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Giggity! lol... these guys know how to take a joke, hee hee

this one is even funnier

"and in response to such things as prop 8 and DOMA being deemed unconstitutional, we'd just like to say... "WTF GUYS!?!?, i thought we had a deal?"
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:30:53 AM
At 10/12/2013 4:25:38 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Dudes, if you don't support marriage equality, then gay men will marry your girlfriends.

This is hilarious. As if we'd want to marry any girl who would be attracted to a limp-wristed nancy boy who flits around acting more prissy than a tween-age girl. I say go for it, and get those girls off the market before they trick some normal guy into marrying them by mistake.
roflmao

I just want to let you know that I know more than a few gay guys who could kick any straight guy's @ss, who both more manly, and better men than the preponderance of straight guys. The idea that gay guys are all a bunch of twinkish fairies (although they have their place among us, lol) is just hilarious, but I guess when you ignore reality, Medic, you might get a few idiotic conceptions that fit your equally idiotic stereotypical conception of what a gay guy looks and acts like. We are more physically fit, on balance, than straight guys. We have better taste than straight guys... oh, and we're better with women than the overwhelming majority of straight guys. Why? Because gay guys treat women as equals. Many straight men, especially the homophobic ones, tend to regard women as sexual objects to be possessed. That is why they don't get laid, lie about how much sex they have, and wonder why women can't stand to be around them.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:41:19 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:30:53 AM, YYW wrote:

roflmao

I just want to let you know that I know more than a few gay guys who could kick any straight guy's @ss, who both more manly, and better men than the preponderance of straight guys. The idea that gay guys are all a bunch of twinkish fairies (although they have their place among us, lol) is just hilarious, but I guess when you ignore reality, Medic, you might get a few idiotic conceptions that fit your equally idiotic stereotypical conception of what a gay guy looks and acts like. We are more physically fit, on balance, than straight guys. We have better taste than straight guys... oh, and we're better with women than the overwhelming majority of straight guys. Why? Because gay guys treat women as equals. Many straight men, especially the homophobic ones, tend to regard women as sexual objects to be possessed. That is why they don't get laid, lie about how much sex they have, and wonder why women can't stand to be around them.

bloody generalization
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:46:33 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:41:19 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

roflmao

bloody generalization

lol

Read how I phrased what I wrote again. Pay attention to modifier words.

That said, live for a few years in the world and patterns start to emerge, if only you avail yourself to pay attention.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:47:54 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:46:33 AM, YYW wrote:

roflmao

bloody generalization

lol

That said, live for a few years in the world and patterns start to emerge, if only you avail yourself to pay attention.

at least put most straight guys
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:49:31 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:47:54 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

roflmao

bloody generalization

lol

Most implies a majority. Many implies a sizable percentage which may or may not be a majority. I'm talking about trends, not statistics, and therefore many was the appropriate word.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:50:13 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:49:31 AM, YYW wrote:

roflmao

bloody generalization

lol

Most implies a majority. Many implies a sizable percentage which may or may not be a majority. I'm talking about trends, not statistics, and therefore many was the appropriate word.

ohhhh now i see
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:52:43 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:50:13 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/13/2013 10:49:31 AM, YYW wrote:

roflmao

bloody generalization

lol

ohhhh now i see

Very good.

Whenever I type something, know that I choose the words I write carefully. I write exactly; that is to say I write all and only what I mean. And I am explicitly clear -or at least I try to be.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 11:21:15 AM

roflmao

I just want to let you know that I know more than a few gay guys who could kick any straight guy's @ss, who both more manly, and better men than the preponderance of straight guys.

This is probably true, I imagine it's hard to fight while getting your eyes scratched out and your hair pulled...lol. Eddie Murphy did a hilarious comedy bit about how embarrassing it would be to get your butt kicked by a gay guy but since he uses the f----t word I won't post it here.

The idea that gay guys are all a bunch of twinkish fairies (although they have their place among us, lol) is just hilarious, but I guess when you ignore reality, Medic, you might get a few idiotic conceptions that fit your equally idiotic stereotypical conception of what a gay guy looks and acts like. We are more physically fit, on balance, than straight guys.

I bet I could pick 2% of the hetero population that would rival the 1-2% of the overall population that may be physically fit homosexuals.

We have better taste than straight guys...

Taste is purely subjective, so this is nothing more than opinion. I'll take sweats and a t-shirt over a feathery boa anyday. :)

oh, and we're better with women than the overwhelming majority of straight guys.

lmbo...In what way?? If you were better with women than straight men, in any useful or relevant way, then we wouldn't be having this conversation because you'd be a straight man. You are of no more use to a straight woman than another straight woman would be. In fact, the similarity between how homosexual men tend to act like other straight women act is part of the draw, although I do know straight women who are repulsed by the way homosexual men act, especially the flamers. In essence, any role or use that you have to straight women is one that a straight man does not even try to fill. So saying that you're better with women, at something where there is no competition from us is akin to a tautology. You're not really saying anything of importance or value. So IOW, big deal.

Why? Because gay guys treat women as equals. Many straight men, especially the homophobic ones, tend to regard women as sexual objects to be possessed. That is why they don't get laid, lie about how much sex they have, and wonder why women can't stand to be around them.

And I'M the one who is guilty of using stereotypes and generalizations...that's funny.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 11:50:39 AM
Omg... both the threat and the response are super epic and ridiculously accurate.

Fantastic.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 8:41:34 PM
At 10/13/2013 11:21:15 AM, medic0506 wrote:

roflmao

I just want to let you know that I know more than a few gay guys who could kick any straight guy's @ss, who both more manly, and better men than the preponderance of straight guys.

This is probably true, I imagine it's hard to fight while getting your eyes scratched out and your hair pulled...lol. Eddie Murphy did a hilarious comedy bit about how embarrassing it would be to get your butt kicked by a gay guy but since he uses the f----t word I won't post it here.

There are times when I am inclined to remind myself of the fact that you are, sincerely and manifestly idiotic if only to balm what still stands out to me as pitiful ineptitude.

The idea that gay guys are all a bunch of twinkish fairies (although they have their place among us, lol) is just hilarious, but I guess when you ignore reality, Medic, you might get a few idiotic conceptions that fit your equally idiotic stereotypical conception of what a gay guy looks and acts like. We are more physically fit, on balance, than straight guys.

I bet I could pick 2% of the hetero population that would rival the 1-2% of the overall population that may be physically fit homosexuals.

lol... Medic... physical fitness is a part of our culture. But of course you wouldn't know that, unless you're chasing down rent boys or feeling up truckers at rest stops.

We have better taste than straight guys...

Taste is purely subjective, so this is nothing more than opinion.

Your positing that claim as if it has some sort of substantive impact on what I said is as senseless as it is superfluous -inasmuch as you neither are rebutting anything, nor are you actually advancing any sort of counterclaim. That said, the little attempt of yours, probably like other aspects of your persona, generally, just seems to come up short.

I'll take sweats and a t-shirt over a feathery boa anyday. :)

I've never worn a feather boa, but I do have a few silk scarfs.... for black tie occasions, of course.

oh, and we're better with women than the overwhelming majority of straight guys.

lmbo...In what way?? If you were better with women than straight men, in any useful or relevant way, then we wouldn't be having this conversation because you'd be a straight man. You are of no more use to a straight woman than another straight woman would be. In fact, the similarity between how homosexual men tend to act like other straight women act is part of the draw, although I do know straight women who are repulsed by the way homosexual men act, especially the flamers. In essence, any role or use that you have to straight women is one that a straight man does not even try to fill. So saying that you're better with women, at something where there is no competition from us is akin to a tautology. You're not really saying anything of importance or value. So IOW, big deal.

Someone hasn't been laid in a while. I wonder why... although perhaps it could be those shortcomings I spoke of above.

Why? Because gay guys treat women as equals. Many straight men, especially the homophobic ones, tend to regard women as sexual objects to be possessed. That is why they don't get laid, lie about how much sex they have, and wonder why women can't stand to be around them.

And I'M the one who is guilty of using stereotypes and generalizations...that's funny.

Yes, another example of not making a point, as if you were making a point, to no avail.

lol, this has been fun, Medic. I always enjoy our little talks.