Jump to topic:

There once was a dream.

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 3:12:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
and that dream went by the name of the society forum, it was but a whisper to begin with. A place that offered interesting and unusual topics for the many thousands to inject their opinion into, the masses did feast upon the righteous banquet of topics and discussions and became fat and weary from debate, life there was a glorious immortal dream. But soon I realised that nothing is immortal, nothing at all. It started with a topic, the topic went by the unassuming name of "what would you do if someone hated tomboys" The thread, purposeless as it was, was not the last. The real topics did not survive the night, I tried my best to keep posting but alas it was no use, the great retard Adam2 had successfully killed the society forum. You may call me an elitist, and I'm not really fond of tomboys either, but there truly is no hope. The society forum is a pointless as a broken pencil, floating aimlessly among the emptiness.

Play this while you read the above for effect. ->
Turn around, go back.
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:54:18 AM
I can't.....
I can't..........
I can't help, but crYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
SloppyJoe6412
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 4:51:56 PM
I have no idea of what you're talking about, but I can only hope you don't post in the Music forum, because your taste for piano music is terrible.

(Hey, it's a joke ;-)