Jump to topic:

NSFW: Child exploitation? I say yes.

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:00:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Watched the whole thing, and saw no sign of child exploitation (it wasn't even all that NSFW if you ask me). Hell, they're more synchronized than my high school's cheer-leading squad. I'm quite impressed to be perfectly honest.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:23:42 PM
The Fool: I say many things, and not others. But only sometimes.

<(89)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:28:54 PM
over reacting as always
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:52:49 PM
At 10/31/2013 6:23:42 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

<(89)

The Fool: Actually after watching that whole thing.

There is something very wrong going on though. I think those moves are WAY TOO Sexual for that age.

As a man, they direct my attention to where I don't want to be looking. Very uncomfortable.

Lets be honest, they are pretty much mimicking Sex, 30 percent of the time:

They are Dry humping Upward from Missionary, and bending over, sticking their as-ses out, and twerking. Passing their hands over and from their breast, to their crotch.

A wee bit too much, and unnecessary.

I mean the average grown woman, doesn't have nearly that many good moves.

I would not want my daughter being displayed, like that, at that age.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:08:54 PM
At 10/31/2013 6:52:49 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 10/31/2013 6:23:42 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:

<(89)

The Fool: Actually after watching that whole thing.

There is something very wrong going on though. I think those moves are WAY TOO Sexual for that age.

As a man, they direct my attention to where I don't want to be looking. Very uncomfortable.

They are Dry humping Upward from Missionary, and bending over, sticking their as-ses out, and twerking. Passing their hands over and from their breast, to their crotch.

A wee bit too much, and unnecessary.

I mean the average grown woman, doesn't have nearly that many good moves.

I would not want my daughter being displayed, like that, at that age.

If they don't understand what they are doing, and clearly even those who are knowledgeable of sexual activities don't see the moves (as not all of us to saw the video picked up on that), then where is the wrong?

Many cartoons drop sexual innuendos into their scripts, but the children never notice them, and even some adults miss them as well. The children may say the innuendo without even knowing it's an innuendo, but do the parents usually care?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
xatoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:49:54 PM
At 10/31/2013 12:07:06 PM, xatoo wrote:
I don't think so. Just a few girls dancing. Burqas aren't really in vogue right now when it comes to this kind of thing.

OK, upon watching fully in it's entirety, I wouldn't consider it sexually exploitive. I think people just jump to conclusions based on the fact their routine expresses some sexuality.

On a side note I must say I thought they were very good actually, too.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 8:22:05 PM
I don't like the Crawling forward seductively , in the doggy style position which terking their asses, like something is going on from behind..

2:41
I love that move, on woman of age. But nah, to young.

1:06 walking forward with her hand on her Breast. Then bending over and

Lots pelvif thrusting on 1:42. And 1:49, the one in the middle's as check is hanging bottom.

2:23 ah,
To much, they not even standing normal But Purposly sticking their as out.

I could tell by the Slant on there feet.

I am taking

They are Dry humping Upward from Missionary, and bending over, sticking their as-ses
Many cartoons drop sexual innuendos into their scripts, but the children never notice them, and even some adults miss them as well.

Trust me, I'm taking a lot of factors.

One blinding factor, is Sitara herself, as she tends to cry wolf a little too much. Nor is here is personal reason here, necessarily the same.

Saying "I support that," or long list of rhetorical questions. Is not the most intellectual approach.
It sounds like it's just ideology. Perhaps for feminism, or derived from some self-insecurity.

I am sure this is what caused me to overlook it the first time, too. But I am saying something different.

Another biasing factor, would be the set of threads that have been towards promoting sexual expression from women. That is, there is a current of thought which would conflict with this one. Causing, a blinding effect.

But even having a bunch of little boys dancing and thrusting in many different mock sexual positions, would be tasteless.

Of course, and taking into account that there is a possibility, that they don't know a lot of what they're doing. When I was about the same age, I was in a talent show, myself, dancing to Michael Jackson. The Song I had wanted to do it first, was Dirty Diana.

And I had no clue, what was about. They would not let me, and I completely had no idea why.
(so I got stuck with "another part of Me")

I have always been quite the dancer myself.

Not bragging or nothing.

<(89)

But that's also why I could distiquish the moves, quite intuitively.

There is a big difference between a joke, and words, which somebody doesn't get and performing the actions, while touching your private parts. I'm sure, such actions have it intuitional biological component, which words cannot compare.

Crawling forward in the doggy style position with sexually seductive face expression, while tweaking their asses, like they are getting F-ucked from behind. Is unnecessary. 2:25 ish.
There is even a part in the song which says, F-U-C-K ME and a girl in the middle is sexually rubbing her body and then start pelvic thrusting the audience. Nah. Too much. (1:58 ish or after)

I don't need to see a 8 years old as-s cheeks wiggling and giggling, out from under their short while they mimic sexual moves, to know they have talent.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 2:06:48 PM
At 11/1/2013 8:53:31 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I agree with wiggling and giggling.

The Fool: That is the problem. It acts as a catalyst for pediphilia.

Ma Monkey: Yes, especially for Butt monkey's who can't get any real attention.

The Fool: Really? Butt Monkeys. eh?!?

Ma Monkey: Yes when rejected, or refuted, they become so insecure, that they troll the forums of DDO, in hatred, and hope, self-redemption.

The Fool: Really, that sounds a lot like ghosts.

Ma Monkey: Well it is quite haunting.

The Fool: Perhaps its just halloween on your mind.

<(89)

Ma Monkey: Yes Perhaps.

The Fool: Boo!

<(8D)
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 2:09:25 PM
Are you talking about me? Dude, I'm a pimp. Good dancer, too. It is said that my shoes even dance beneath me.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 3:02:55 PM
At 11/1/2013 2:09:25 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you talking about me? Dude, I'm a pimp. Good dancer, too. It is said that my shoes even dance beneath me.

Shoes: Yes, I attest, that all these things are true, but only with children.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 3:09:20 PM
So this is what our relationship is now, Fool? I'm sorry I said I didn't have the patience to be talking to you.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 7:49:16 PM
Ma Monkey: Fool, I think I hear butt monkeys.

The Fool: Oh you and your Troll butt monkey lover stories.

Ma Monkey: I swear, they exist.. Help, They haunt my butt, for attention.

The Fool: There is no DDO trolls in your butt.

Ma Monkey: They even stink, at mimicking, and have no originality.

The Fool: Of course they would stink. I would rather not hear about your butt problems.

<(86)

Ma Monkey: No really, they're killing me with clich"s. They even threaten me, with the highest hate that hell has to offer.

The Fool: It's probably just one mean "poop". Go to the washroom already.

<(89)

Ma Monkey: You know what, I did eat something awkward last night.

The Fool: Didn't you eat a badger yesterday?

Ma Monkey: Yeah, you're right, a stinking badger.

<(8D)

And we don't need any of those.