Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 1:03:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
claims about women being abused in islam

http://www.jihadwatch.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 2:53:28 PM
At 12/30/2009 1:18:02 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/30/2009 1:03:08 PM, banker wrote:

You do know jihadwatch is a biased site, right?

i was not aware of that.
you believe if hamas will deny that,you would rater believe hamas?
in your opinion whom should we trust?
should we take the claims of the women serious?

here is a strategy to increase conversions to islam

http://www.torontosun.com...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 3:47:56 PM
At 12/30/2009 2:53:28 PM, banker wrote:
At 12/30/2009 1:18:02 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

You do know jihadwatch is a biased site, right?

i was not aware of that.
you believe if hamas will deny that,you would rater believe hamas?
in your opinion whom should we trust?
should we take the claims of the women serious?

here is a strategy to increase conversions to islam

http://www.torontosun.com...

Nobody is supposed to force anybody else to convert to Islam, unlike Christianity which actually has entire sects devoted to preaching to non-believers. Also, I would rather not believe Hamas. They're Anti-semitic terrorists. I'm Anti-Zionist rather than Anti-Semitic which is different.
DevinKing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 6:03:27 PM

--Banker, I thought we already established that islamospamming is virtually useless.
After demonstrating his existence with complete certainty with the proposition "I think, therefore I am", Descartes walks into a bar, sitting next to a gorgeous priest. The priest asks Descartes, "Would you like a drink?" Descartes responds, "I think not," and then proceeds to vanish in a puff of illogic.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 7:18:56 PM
Insert I am amased at your comparison.!

We talk about kanabelizing a girl to convert the family to islam..! Then you compare christian distribution of food to convert to christianity..!
Is this how little value women have that its not her abuse is not taking into consideration at all while making your comparisan .?

Coverting is what we do now.!!
I try to convince you of my opinion,and you try to convince me of your opinion.!

Its ok its what makes us batter..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 8:15:11 PM
At 12/30/2009 7:18:56 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I am amased at your comparison.!

We talk about kanabelizing a girl to convert the family to islam..! Then you compare christian distribution of food to convert to christianity..!
Is this how little value women have that its not her abuse is not taking into consideration at all while making your comparisan .?

Coverting is what we do now.!!
I try to convince you of my opinion,and you try to convince me of your opinion.!

Its ok its what makes us batter..!

Christian distribution of food? I didn't even once mention food in my post. Try to stay on-topic please. Also, Forcing others to convert to Islam isn't permitted:

15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

10:99-100 "If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe! No soul can believe, except by the will of God, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand."

18:29 "Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!"

10:100 "No soul can believe, except by the will of God, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand."

10:101-102 "Say: 'Behold all that is in the heavens and on earth'; but neither Signs nor Warners profit those who believe not. Do they then expect (any thing) but (what happened in) the days of the men who passed away before them? Say: 'Wait ye then: for I, too, will wait with you."

The primary sources should be enough to get the message across.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 9:28:01 PM

Help me banker...!

Answer me teh questions...

http://ddofans.com...
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 4:21:25 AM
Insert what is the point to post quran pieces here?

If those muslims don't care about it why should infidels?

If the debate would be with them I understand your bringing quran parts.!

Its of no point any search would bring other parts saying the opposite.!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 12:46:11 PM
At 12/31/2009 4:21:25 AM, banker wrote:

I was trying to prove a point. Of course that went way over your head. Why do I even bother replying to you?

Because these fundamentalists take other verses and hadiths and twist them around. I think this is something that should be addressed.

Why do you end every sentence with "...!"?
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 1:11:17 PM
At 12/31/2009 4:21:25 AM, banker wrote:

Answer teh questions..!

http://ddofans.com...
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com