Jump to topic:

You know what I hate.....

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 11:48:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am homeschooled, and in my homeschool group, there are some very smart people. But I hate going to the meetings because no one there to have an intelligent conversation. All they want to do is play games all day long!
most games are okay, but im talking about games where you sit on your butt and see who can spin around the longest. When I don't participate, everyone tells my mom that I am being anti social!
When I am around anyone else, even other homeschoolers, I am fine.
The bad thing is that this is the only homeschool group around.
Okay, I will stop now. I just wanted to say that.
kfc
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2009 11:51:18 AM
I'm not sure which part it is that you hate. That they don't want to have an intelligent conversation, that they play stupid games, that you are called anti-social...?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 6:09:04 AM
I think it is quite obvious he is joking!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 8:37:56 AM
At 1/1/2010 6:09:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I wish, but I'm serious.
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 8:51:40 AM
At 1/1/2010 8:37:56 AM, Koopin wrote:

I wish, but I'm serious.

You're an anti-social homeschooled kid. I don't see the uniqueness of the problem.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:03:46 AM
At 1/1/2010 8:51:40 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I wish, but I'm serious.

You're an anti-social homeschooled kid. I don't see the uniqueness of the problem.

Ya, and your an average public schooler who doesn't read what I first said about being okay around anyone else.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:06:03 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:02:31 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Well even if you arn't serious, it doesn't matter.

-Why are you home schooled?

It helps alot if you answer.

Oh yeah, I am already signed up with a program where I am graded by real teachers and accredited by North Central Associations and CITA.

I get to do collage work and get a much bigger education than I would get in public school. It has already been paid for too.
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:19:33 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:03:46 AM, Koopin wrote:

I wish, but I'm serious.

Ya, and your an average public schooler who doesn't read what I first said about being okay around anyone else.

Private, actually, or at least I think so. Catholic school anyhow.

Besides, you said

At 12/31/2009 11:48:29 AM, Koopin wrote:
But I hate going to the meetings because no one there to have an intelligent :conversation. All they want to do is play games all day long!
most games are okay, but im talking about games where you sit on your butt and see who can spin around the longest. When I don't participate, everyone tells my mom that I am being anti social!

Seems you are pretty anti-social to the homeschool group anyway.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:22:24 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:19:33 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I wish, but I'm serious.

Besides, you said

But I hate going to the meetings because no one there to have an intelligent :conversation. All they want to do is play games all day long!

Yeah, to the Homeschool group, but not to everyone.
Tell me, would you want to join a group like that?
kfc
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:25:55 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:06:03 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/1/2010 9:02:31 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Well even if you arn't serious, it doesn't matter.

-Why are you home schooled?

It helps alot if you answer.

Oh yeah, I am already signed up with a program where I am graded by real teachers and accredited by North Central Associations and CITA.

I get to do collage work and get a much bigger education than I would get in public school. It has already been paid for too.

So you do it for the Education?

Well chose. Ignore them and continue your Eductaion or play with your asperger friends and be bored as hell.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 10:55:24 AM
I am homeschooled, and in my homeschool group, there are some very smart people. But I hate going to the meetings because no one there to have an intelligent conversation. All they want to do is play games all day long!

Tell me about it.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 11:21:18 AM
At 1/1/2010 10:55:24 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Tell me about it.

No, it's a secret.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:37:33 AM
Wait this is a serious thread? You are 16 and they think a valid lesson is you spinning around on your butt?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 5:17:15 AM
games where you sit on your butt and see who can spin around the longest.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 3:27:37 PM

I wish, but I'm serious.

Lol. Poor guy.

Besides, you said

You say that like it's a bad thing. I don't blame him not wanting to join in with those f*gs.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 9:13:22 PM

I wish, but I'm serious.

Besides, you said

Lol idk if my catholic schooll is a school or a brainwashing washing machine.........
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 4:39:14 AM
At 1/13/2010 9:13:22 PM, True2GaGa wrote:

Lol idk if my catholic schooll is a school or a brainwashing washing machine.........

Well you don't seem particularly catholic...